Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election (13915 Views)

OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election / How Gbenga Daniel’s Defection May Shape APC, PDP In Ogun / 2019: Meet The New Powerful ‘godfathers’ Who May Shape Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by Omoslim26: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
God will give Nigeria victory against tinubu and his evil APC that has brought suffering never experienced in the history of Nigeria undecided
APC is the greatest disaster to hit this country.
Let's take apc out first then we can leave Nigerians to decide if they want to go back to PDP vomit or forge forward with Obidiati.
APC must go
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by odysey: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
We Are Not Doing Any Protests Again For Now...

WE ARE GOING TO PROTEST WITH OUR VOTES IN FEBRUARY, 2023...
AND THAT IS WHAT WE CALL:
“A DEMOCRATIC PROTEST”..
That's the only protest on our minds right now.!!
a major protest will happen due to the numerous taxation and continued failing of govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Endsars ended with the disbandment of SARS, any intentional attack on Lagos, will be resisted. Protest but don't destroy property, when protests turn to riots, then alternative force must step in to end the madness. Our aim is not destruction it's building.
There's a difference btw destruction of property and peaceful and logical demand for accountability. I m not in support of destruction of properties. But I see Nigerians being pushed to extreme end whereby one day, their uprising may be the worst ever seen. Sri Lanka go be like child's play
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by Patriotsleague: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

There's a difference btw destruction of property and peaceful and logical demand for accountability. I m not in support of destruction of properties. But I see Nigerians being pushed to extreme end whereby one day, their uprising may be the worst ever seen. Sri Lanka go be like child's play
Yeah people can protest, but my point is, when it turns to riots and the military or authority responds, don't blame them for responding to prevent anarchy. Even in Sri Lankan the chaos was eventually ended via same military.
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Yeah people can protest, but my point is, when it turns to riots and the military or authority responds, don't blame them for responding to prevent anarchy. Even in Sri Lankan the chaos was eventually ended via same military.
The FG highjacked it. The same FG that malnourished the people highjacked the protest. Politicians too did. Especially oppositions who see it as a tool to get back to govt. In fact, it shouldn't be named EndSARS but end bad governance. Cos NPF wey get SARS no even fight for their body.
Now, Nigerians want good governance. Any mad govt that want to rig election should be ready to satisfy angry Nigerians.
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by Moferere: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

You ll know it's alive if they do Ojoro or rigging to Obi.

Obi will lose.
Get that into your head
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Moferere:

Obi will lose.
Get that into your head
Obi or Tinubu ll win. Get that into your head and heart. Start rehearsing how to type Tinubu or Obi from next year as president.
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by IamAtikulate: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mandate2023:
Everybody is against police brutality and we know tinubu will reform the system

The police brutalizing Nigerians are mostly made up of northerners followed by igbos that r nw supporting obi today........no 1 is responsible for the behaviour of the unprofessional conduct of the police except the police themselves and the bad orientation, better still we can reform and go into state police which tinubu have been championing, a case study of amotekun security network of the western region is a test stone to dis measures and not like the ebubeagu of obi south east that are killing igbo ppl, except we want to experience such a more worst case from the present policing

To sustain the momentum of the endsars we the youth will not be deceived by the gullible strategy of believing army nw take orders from tinubu or that tinubu is nw the chief of army staff like some mentally unstable ppl tend to portray it
Keep making noise while we keep mobilizing heavily for Peter Obi in Lagos.

We will test the microphone in October 1st at the Lekki toll gate. You will confirm the odordor.
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by Patriotsleague: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

The FG highjacked it. The same FG that malnourished the people highjacked the protest. Politicians too did. Especially oppositions who see it as a tool to get back to govt. In fact, it shouldn't be named EndSARS but end bad governance. Cos NPF wey get SARS no even fight for their body.
Now, Nigerians want good governance. Any mad govt that want to rig election should be ready to satisfy angry Nigerians.
Please let's not argue based on here say or what you think. After SARS was banned reasonable patriots saw no reason to continue. Anarchists are shot. You and the protesters are not the only Nigerians, a lot of Nigerians wanted security agents to intervene. My point is if you go causing chaos, anything you see accept it. Patriots will not fold their hands and watch you destroy their state or nation, it might lead to Nigerians fighting each other, and even civil war. The nation does not belong to you and your anarchists crew, it belongs to 200million Nigerians. Don't take yourself too important. If you start a fire expect to get burnt. Not everyone hates Lagos and Nigeria like you, we patriots love our land. If you hate it so much, leave. I assure you we won't allow hoodlums, scums and frustrated people destroy the nation or state. Go blame your parents, and governor for your suffering.
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by PharmacyStore: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Okay nice article
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by jamace(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nigerian presidential candidate Bola Tinubu has appointed Festus Keyamo, who once sued the Lagos State house of assembly for clearing the then governor on allegations of certificate forgery, as spokesman for his campaign.In the case entitled, ‘Keyamo vs Lagos State House of Assembly’ with docket number ID/639M/99, in 1999 Keyamo convoked all 41 members of the house before justice C.O Segun of the Lagos State high court and insisted that the chief judge investigate Tinubu for forgery.

Comments: yea, in Nigeria politics of the stomach appear very paramount above every other considerations.

*May your loyalty not be tested. _ _ _ _ Ex Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola _ _ _ 2019* �‍♂️���
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Please let's not argue based on here say or what you think. After SARS was banned reasonable patriots saw no reason to continue. Anarchists are shot. You and the protesters are not the only Nigerians, a lot of Nigerians wanted security agents to intervene. My point is if you go causing chaos, anything you see accept it. Patriots will not fold their hands and watch you destroy their state or nation, it might lead to Nigerians fighting each other, and even civil war. The nation does not belong to you and your anarchists crew, it belongs to 200million Nigerians. Don't take yourself too important. If you start a fire expect to get burnt. Not everyone hates Lagos and Nigeria like you, we patriots love our land. If you hate it so much, leave. I assure you we won't allow hoodlums, scums and frustrated people destroy the nation or state. Go blame your parents, and governor for your suffering.
You sound arrogant like APC. You and Buhari are not feeling fine. If you are ruling bad, anything you see, you take it.
Nigerians are generally peaceful. But the bad governance has rendered many helpless. People ll talk whether govt likes it or not. The most sensible thing to do is for govt to start doing things right without compromise.
* How can state governors be earning millions and they are saying civil servants above 50 years to be layed off or some civil servants should be retrenched in order to accommodate our economy that may collapse very soon?
* How can govt give amnesty to criminals that maimed and kill Nigerians while those Nigerians are kept in IDPs without proper care and they are at the mercy of their adversaries (bandits/bokoharam), Nigerian soldiers, govt malnutrition etc. The BBC documentary on bandits exposed a lot. The northerners are indeed suffering. But cos they are unfortunately tied to Islamic suffering, fanaticism, e go better one day etc, they hardly speak. They didn't joined EndSARS cos policemen don't harass anyhow in the north. No yahoo boy for north na. But the BDC mallams changing dollars to naira are from the north.
Down south too, only few govs are trying. The hardship the president created is felt everywhere. Shebi one dollar is now N450 at CBN and almost N700 at back market. But Buhari campaigned one dollar to one naira in 2015.
You this Patriotleague, if you don't want to suffer injustice in Nigeria, don't support govt blindly.
In fact, I dey vex this noon and my temperature has reached 100° Celsius.
No northerner must be president next year.
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by Patriotsleague: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

You sound arrogant like APC. You and Buhari are not feeling fine. If you are ruling bad, anything you see, you take it.
Nigerians are generally peaceful. But the bad governance has rendered many helpless. People ll talk whether govt likes it or not. The most sensible thing to do is for govt to start doing things right without compromise.
* How can state governors be earning millions and they are saying civil servants above 50 years to be layed off or some civil servants should be retrenched in order to accommodate our economy that may collapse very soon?
* How can govt give amnesty to criminals that maimed and kill Nigerians while those Nigerians are kept in IDPs without proper care and they are at the mercy of their adversaries (bandits/bokoharam), Nigerian soldiers, govt malnutrition etc. The BBC documentary on bandits exposed a lot. The northerners are indeed suffering. But cos they are unfortunately tied to Islamic suffering, fanaticism, e go better one day etc, they hardly speak. They didn't joined EndSARS cos policemen don't harass anyhow in the north. No yahoo boy for north na. But the BDC mallams changing dollars to naira are from the north.
Down south too, only few govs are trying. The hardship the president created is felt everywhere. Shebi one dollar is now N450 at CBN and almost N700 at back market. But Buhari campaigned one dollar to one naira in 2015.
You this Patriotleague, if you don't want to suffer injustice in Nigeria, don't support govt blindly.
In fact, I dey vex this noon and my temperature has reached 100° Celsius.
No northerner must be president next year.

Please stop talking off point. If you are poor, blame your parents, local and state governors, they give them allocations every month. A president can not make you rich. Like I said, you are insignificant in the scheme of things, the nation belongs to all, not just you and your tribe or frustrated crew, go and fight your state governor and state house of assembly members, nobody owes you shit, if you do anyhow you die anyhow. Traitors and anarchists are shot. Nigeria does not revolve around you and your crew of traitors and haters. The government thinks of the entire 200million people, not a few bad belle people. We the Patriots will resist any attempt to destroy this nation, we know your evil plans.
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Please stop talking off point. If you are poor, blame your parents, local and state governors, they give them allocations every month. A president can not make you rich. Like I said, you are insignificant in the scheme of things, the nation belongs to all, not just you and your tribe. Traitors and anarchists are shot. Nigeria does not revolve around your and your crew.of traitors and haters. We the Patriots will resist any attempt to destroy this nation, we know your evil plans.
I m not a traitor nor an anarchist. You seem like one that needs to be shot.
I don't talk off point. I just analysed some of the misdeeds of Buhari and his governors.
You as one of his lapdogs can bark more. He and the govs and all elected ones should rule well. Nigerians are easy to win over.
You mentioned if I m from poor parents I should blame my parent. You see why I said you are arrogant?
You this talakanaire. Even the president can't boast his father was rich. He was ucky to be given opportunity to rule. If I hold power, I ll be very merciful. And know how to appease people that has been misruled.
Meanwhile, power is transient. Buhari was barking after GEJ, Dasuki and co. I expect GEJ and Patience to be eating beans in Luke by now but they are free. Buhari should be prosecuted if he didn't find them guilty cos he raised an alarm that they embezzled money. You this Patriotsleague too should be arrested for defending who's not worth defending. So who's a patriot and who's a traitor? You and those doing bad in govt.
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by Patriotsleague: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

I m not a traitor nor an anarchist. You seem like one that needs to be shot.
I don't talk off point. I just analysed some of the misdeeds of Buhari and his governors.
You as one of his lapdogs can bark more. He and the govs and all elected ones should rule well. Nigerians are easy to win over.
You mentioned if I m from poor parents I should blame my parent. You see why I said you are arrogant?
You this talakanaire. Even the president can't boast his father was rich. He was ucky to be given opportunity to rule. If I hold power, I ll be very merciful. And know how to appease people that has been misruled.
Meanwhile, power is transient. Buhari was barking after GEJ, Dasuki and co. I expect GEJ and Patience to be eating beans in Luke by now but they are free. Buhari should be prosecuted if he didn't find them guilty cos he raised an alarm that they embezzled money. You this Patriotsleague too should be arrested for defending who's not worth defending. So who's a patriot and who's a traitor? You and those doing bad in govt.
You are talking off points, SARS is disbanded, go to your state, start a protest against your governor and your local government chairman and house of assembly members. You can start a protest in your state, this is the only people that owes you. We are watching, any people out of hate that wants to burn down a city accommodating you will not be spared. You will be hunted and shot. We won't allow you traitors cause war in another man's state. Go and attack your governors and burn your states. Your money is with them. You are very ignorant, I don't care about any politician, I care about this entity. If you like go marry Buhari when he retires to his village next year. My concern is the nation.
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You are talking off points, SARS is disbanded, go to your state, start a protest against your governor and your local government chairman and house of assembly members. You can start a protest in your state, this is the only people that owes you. We are watching, any people out of hate that wants to burn down a city accommodating you will not be spared. You will be hunted and shot. We won't allow you traitors cause war in another man's state. Go and attack your governors and burn your states. Your money is with them. You are very ignorant, I don't care about any politician, I care about this entity. If you like go marry Buhari when he retires to his village next year. My concern is the nation.
I won't be shot. I will be celebrated. I m wiser than you. I know when to air my views. I know how to protest peacefully without it being hijacked. I m passionate for Nigeria more than you. Cos I V empathy. You are like any greedy politician who ll dish threats and oppress in order to hide from doing what's right. Will you be able to talk boldly if you are not enjoying largesse? You wey be say as I dey look you sef, you be like ebinna (hungry e-lapdog).
The gov of my state is trying his best. But you this barking boy is not doing well. You are not different from Lai Muhammad always denying the truth.
Power ll change hands. Nigeria ll be great again.
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by Patriotsleague: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

I won't be shot. I will be celebrated. I m wiser than you. I know when to air my views. I know how to protest peacefully without it being hijacked. I m passionate for Nigeria more than you. Cos I V empathy. You are like any greedy politician who ll dish threats and oppress in order to hide from doing what's right. Will you be able to talk boldly if you are not enjoying largesse? You wey be say as I dey look you sef, you be like ebinna (hungry e-lapdog).
The gov of my state is trying his best. But you this barking boy is not doing well. You are not different from Lai Muhammad always denying the truth.
Power ll change hands. Nigeria ll be great again.
Buhari don't owe you shit. It's your father, governor and local government chairmen that owes you, as well as your parliamentarians. Your governors are given allocations monthly they embezzle it, your house of representatives in Federal house collects constituency allowance on your name and eat all, you children of hate and ignorance still are facing Buhari. I guess I have enlightened you a bit. Now go and attack your governors and lawmakers, kill them if you want, but leave another man's state. You can leave and go stay in your state.
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Buhari don't owe you shit. It's your father, governor and local government chairmen that owes you, as well as your parliamentarians. Your governors are given allocations monthly they embezzle it, your house of representatives in Federal house collects constituency allowance on your name and eat all, you children of hate and ignorance still are facing Buhari. I guess I have enlightened you a bit. Now go and attack your governors and lawmakers, kill them if you want, but leave another man's state. You can leave and go stay in your state.
Buhari owed me. My governors owed me.
My father raised me well. I wish he was in Buhari's post. He ll do better. In fact, he believes that if the people aren't feeling him, he ll leave to show that he failed. Buhari said he can't wait to leave office recently. He said the job is enormous. But he stayed there. If he's not fit, wetin he dey look for?
One of his failure is you this boy called Patriotsleague. Who doesn't know how to appease the masses. Imagine you are the info minister. You ll be worst than Lai Muhammad. As in it's like somebody caused the ruling party with arrogance. All of you are not well from top to the base.
I m not a child of hate. I gave you facts, figures and failed promises of your master. His tenure is about to end, he should enjoy it while it last.
Since he knew he's not fit, why did he contest?
Am I the one collecting his earnings?
I hate it when people can't live up to their responsibilities and be blaming others for their failure. Na me dey help him collect his earnings and presidential enjoyments? He ll surely vomit any excess he eats. And rats like you too ll eat beans at Kuje.
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by Patriotsleague: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

Buhari owed me. My governors owed me.
My father raised me well. I wish he was in Buhari's post. He ll do better. In fact, he believes that if the people aren't feeling him, he ll leave to show that he failed. Buhari said he can't wait to leave office recently. He said the job is enormous. But he stayed there. If he's not fit, wetin he dey look for?
One of his failure is you this boy called Patriotsleague. Who doesn't know how to appease the masses. Imagine you are the info minister. You ll be worst than Lai Muhammad. As in it's like somebody caused the ruling party with arrogance. All of you are not well from top to the base.
I m not a child of hate. I gave you facts, figures and failed promises of your master. His tenure is about to end, he should enjoy it while it last.
Since he knew he's not fit, why did he contest?
Am I the one collecting his earnings?
I hate it when people can't live up to their responsibilities and be blaming others for their failure. Na me dey help him collect his earnings and presidential enjoyments? He ll surely vomit any excess he eats. And rats like you too ll eat beans at Kuje.
Am representing 10million patriots, in the event you traitors try nonsense. A million armed patriots will rise.
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Am representing 10million patriots, in the event you traitors try nonsense. A million armed patriots will rise.
Take your time to read all. It's educative than yours cos I read yours too till the end.

[b]Why are you so noisy about being patriotic?
Do you take me for a hoodlum or what?
The real terrorists bandits are giving it to Buhari's boys wotowoto and the old man is just out there summoning emergency meetings of heads of defense chiefs.
They even said they ll kidnap him. In sane climes, you should v purchased otapiapia and drink on his behalf cos it's a total disgrace. And the elenu kuduru (rat mouth-shaped) governor of his state once gave bandits amnesty in 2017. Maybe those bandits v loss of memory like your president and forgot that the money they used in buying weapons are the ransom they v been collecting so they should be more nice. Alas the bandits knew your boss is a mumuman and they are chopping his govt money just like a girl dey chop mugu (SIMP) money in relationships.
He's a failure. You his rat is a failure X2.
Meanwhile, you are a bad rep of govt. In fact, you are not fit to be a class rep. As in you lack wisdom of mediation. Only threats. grin
Are you that scared of your own life that you threaten others? Cos it's insecure bats that issue threats.
Pls my dear, channel your energy to the real Gs. The bandit warlords just like BBC described them.
And if you v money to waste in real life, come, you fit be a simp for me. I ll be more nice to you unlike bandits.
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by Claribaba(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election by MasterKernel: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Moferere:
ENDSARS is dead with 2020
Let that sink undecided

Keep fooling yourself. It's show time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget / President Muhammadu Buhari To Make A National Broadcast At 7am / APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.