Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? (20115 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Billygee2u: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Bola Tinubu will be nationally disgraced. When the north are done with him, we in the south will completely humble him. He will know how dangerous it is for a mere mortal to play God.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Saintinoo(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Moh247:

Like Dariye and the other Governor Buhari jailed or Dasuki that was locked up?

See Tinubu has nothing to loose here .. his Lagos cashcow is safe, PDP couldn't touch him for 16 years Atiku can't do shitt. So it boils down to Northern Governors interest

Now I understand you people really don't know he North,Dariye is a Northern Christian, an Arne. Muslims in the North don't care about them.

the northern governors you are talking about have no political value in the North, all of them came into power because of Buhari, all of them.Once Buhari steps Down, the North Muslim voter will vote for his brother.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Billygee2u: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Obyangel:
Fact still remain that Northerners will always play regional politics and should not be trusted in political games. PDP or LP will win the election.
LP
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2022
God1000:
Tinubu will learn the hard way, his desperation and irrational decisions will mar him.

Can we put aside this issue of tribal politics and show the outside world that Nigeria is serious
some of you don’t think

tinubu might be working for southern presidency( obi),no one knws.

He would divide the vote in north while the whole of south would be locked down for obi.

I see some people shouting ,hating on tinubu cos he didn’t step down,those one don’t knw nothing.
Just imagine tinubu step down due to public pressure and on long run,kwakwaso also step down for atiku.you think obi would defeat ATIKU??no
I loved how jagaban is in the race,he would divide northern vote into 3 which will makes obi victory easy
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Bola Tinubu will be nationally disgraced. When the north are done with him, we in the south will completely humble him. He will know how dangerous it is for a mere mortal to play God.
some of you don’t always use your brain but rather follow multitudes

He would divide the vote in north while the whole of south would be locked down for obi.

I see some people shouting ,hating on tinubu cos he didn’t step down,those one don’t knw nothing.
Just imagine tinubu step down due to public pressure and on long run,kwakwaso also step down for atiku.you think obi would defeat ATIKU??no
I loved how jagaban is in the race,he would divide northern vote into 3 which will makes obi victory easy

1 Like

Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by BeardedMeat(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Can someone like El Rufai afford to loose Kaduna to PDP with Senator Shehu Sani and others waiting patiently to demolish every single properties he owns , PDP under EFCC might lock up Malami forever without trail

Ganduje that chased of Sanusi, and rubbished Kwankwaso after been caught taking bribe on camera knows if PDP win, his own has ended Kpatakpata

Imagine Bala Hadiza Mohammed a small girl that confronted Atiku and removed NPA contract Atiku has been enjoying from him only to make Tinubu acquire INTELS, Atiku will either marry her as payback or send her to Kirikiri

You want Lootimi Ameachi to allow PDP to come and fustrate his life with his bogus Chinese contracts

What of Professor TraderMoni

Or Yusuf the Okada rider

APC Northern Governors can't afford to loose 2023

This is not true except you have not been following Nigeria politics well. If PDP wins at the center, they will all decamp to PDP including El Rufai. How many PDP members did APC jail when they took over, instead, oshiomole boasted openly that when you join APC, your sins are forgiven. Did anyone jail Akpabio who declared buhari persona non grata in his state during 2014 campaign? No. They rewarded him instead with a very juicy position when he joined apc.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by God1000(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2022
akinremiayomide:
some of you don’t think

this is messed up logic bro
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by BeardedMeat(m): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2022
Softmirror:

POWER IS GOING TO THE SOUTHWEST WITH THE FULL BACKING OF APC AND PDP NORTHERN GOVERNORS. THE SUPPORT FOR A SOUTHWESTERN PRESIDENT WAS SO EVIDENT BEFORE THE APC PRIMARY AND DURING.

PETER OBI HAS NOTHING TO LEARN BECAUSE HE CAN'T AND THAT'S WHY HE FINISHED WITH A THIRD CLASS.
The erudite Gani fawenmi of blessed memory had a third class and so is the erudite Prof woke Soyinka.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by comrChris(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
They (Ndigbo) are urging their people and sympathizers to "waste" their votes on Peter Obi... And we say, 'what a good riddance
And they( Omo Yorubas) are urging their people and sympathizers to "waste" their votes on Tinubu.. And we laugh and say, ' What a good riddance.

Useless arrogant people. If APC wasn't the ruling party, you fools wouldn't be this arrogant but you will still fail. February no far again
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by BeardedMeat(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
They (Ndigbo) are urging their people and sympathizers to "waste" their votes on Peter Obi... And we say, 'what a good riddance
It's not your business. We are totally with Peter Obi come rain come shine.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Originalsly: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2022
Austindark:

Tinubu is desperate and the north can see it too.
No one entrust power to a desperate man. It will always lead to maximum abuse.
Mind you, Tinubu is not running on the ground to make Nigeria better, he thinks it is his turn to rule Nigeria. That can be catastrophic.

Tinubu made it clear ... it is his turn to become President ... no question about his desperation. No doubt ... he has no interest in Nigeria period. With his age and deteriorating physical and mental health ... he knows he is on his last legs. In his mind he has done more than enough for Nigeria and deserves to be rewarded with the title of President... the last jewel in his crown of life ... the one thing that will make his life complete. He is not interested in the power .... he is not interested in money ... just the title. As a desperate man.... what deal did he strike with the Northerners? Bearing in mind he is interested only in the title ... I strongly believe the deal is

support me to become President ... I will hold office for two or three months... and step down due to failing health.... the VP will then become President and this will be a smooth way of returning power to the North.

Now tell me why the North would not fully throw their support behind Tinubu? This is how I see it ... a vote for Tinubu is a vote for Shettima.

1 Like

Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Lovemaester: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2022
tesppidd:
Forget all the noise about Obidient, Atikulated whatever.

The election is Bola Tinubu's to lose. All the insults and denigration he receives only tend to strengthen the resolve of his fans and followers. Most of those who insult him wouldn't vote for him anywayS even if he was saintly and perfect.

And the only way he loses is if one of Atiku and Obi steps down for the other.

If they both run, Tinubu is the President 2023.

No sentiments about this.

So you think northerners will leave their own and vote tinubu. Okay o
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by tesppidd: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2022
Saintinoo:

Aside Yorubas and mainly Yoruba Muslims, who are Jagaban supporters, don't tell me you guys are depending on North votes, these people will clearly shock you, try and come down to the North and hear what they are saying about your candidate.
He is not my candidate.

So you think that a Yoruba Christian would put Religion over Tribe? And vote Obi over Tinubu? Lol.
Tell yourself what you want to hear, continue.
You're playing yourself bro.

Tinubu will clear SW votes, then you will tuck your tail in.

As for North, you should know by now that Nigerian politics goes beyond "what people are saying"

People will still collect 5, 5 k across the country.
In fact very many people are still ready to collect 5k.

The only way Tinubu performs badly in the North is if the Northern APC governors betray him and Shetima.

But if they don't and work for them, Tinubu and Shetima will still defeat Atiku in the North.

Tinubu is not my choice for 2023 but let's use our heads when making analysis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by tesppidd: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Lovemaester:

So you think northerners will leave their own and vote tinubu. Okay o
Tinubu and Shetima.

So you think APC having most governors in the North counts for nothing?

So you think the APC governors, senators, reps, assembly, LGA chairmen, councillors etc will not prevail on the people to vote for APC?

So you think people will not collect 5, 5 k?

You are naive to naija politics.

lol

Stay there and be mumuring yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by daygee12: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2022
Obyangel:
Fact still remain that Northerners will always play regional politics and should not be trusted in political games. PDP or LP will win the election.
If they play regional politics how on earth do u think LP will win
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by awakeuche(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2022
KingKO22:
Jagaban is generally nd widely love across the Northern part of Nigeria.

You saw what the Northern governors did during the Primary election. As they stood their ground in order to make sure that Asiwaju emerged victorious

All in all, Jagaban and Atiku election would be decided by Middlebelt/Northcentral
The character of the average Nigerian politician is not and should not be seen as representative of the people or region they come from and in whose name they routinely mismanage the country to the worst detriment of their own people
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by sencekompis: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2022
IPOB + OBI = OBITUARY
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by jrusky(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Can someone like El Rufai afford to loose Kaduna to PDP with Senator Shehu Sani and others waiting patiently to demolish every single properties he owns , PDP under EFCC might lock up Malami forever without trail

Ganduje that chased of Sanusi, and rubbished Kwankwaso after been caught taking bribe on camera knows if PDP win, his own has ended Kpatakpata

Imagine Bala Hadiza Mohammed a small girl that confronted Atiku and removed NPA contract Atiku has been enjoying from him only to make Tinubu acquire INTELS, Atiku will either marry her as payback or send her to Kirikiri

You want Lootimi Ameachi to allow PDP to come and fustrate his life with his bogus Chinese contracts

Or Yusuf the Okada rider

Bro you analysis is right same way no pdp governors will risk losing his state to any opposition because if apc win presidential election and any of their governor under apc lost his state to opposition that governor will be roasted.

If pdp win the presidential any governor that risk losing his state especially to Labour that governor and his entire family go roast that is why I'm telling those obi fools that the risk is too high for any state to fall for obi because the tension, the anger, the abuse is too much from obi-diots the pay back to any foolish governor who give obi his state will be hell.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Saintinoo(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2022
tesppidd:
He is not my candidate.

So you think that a Yoruba Christian would put Religion over Tribe? And vote Obi over Tinubu? Lol.
Tell yourself what you want to hear, continue.
You're playing yourself bro.

Tinubu will clear SW votes, then you will tuck your tail in.

As for North, you should know by now that Nigerian politics goes beyond "what people are saying"

People will still collect 5, 5 k across the country.
In fact very many people are still ready to collect 5k.

The only way Tinubu performs badly in the North is if the Northern APC governors betray him and Shetima.

But if they don't and work for them, Tinubu and Shetima will still defeat Atiku in the North.

Tinubu is not my choice for 2023 but let's use our heads when making analysis.

read my comments on Nairaland, I don't make newspaper analysis, I don't do politics based on this governor or that Minister, politics in Nigeria has changed, you saw what happened to Jonathan and sambo, those APC governors you are talking about are all irrelevant in North politics, all of them, Zulum, El rufai, Ganduje, Bagudu, Badaru etc came to power because of Buhari....

Come down to the North and see, you will know that those governors can not influence northern votes, in 2019 most of these governors narrowly won their second term, including Ganduje, Muhammad in Bauchi state even lost, that's to tell you how irrelevant they are.

I am typing from Bauchi state in the North East, and I tell you APC will not get up to 40 percent votes in the North.

Between, no body Will kill you for supporting a particular candidate.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Advocate500: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Or Yusuf the Okada rider

oga north don't prosecute north,the day you understand the better for you.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Or Yusuf the Okada rider

Apart from your literary theatrics, you mentioned only one governor out of the 13 in the North.
But more importantly, how many notherners of PDP persuasion in 2015 have been jailed by Baba anti-kwarrufshan?
The North know how to save their own
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Moh247: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2022
jrusky:

Bro you analysis is right same way no pdp governors will risk losing his state to any opposition because if apc win presidential election and any of their governor under apc lost his state to opposition that governor will be roasted.

If pdp win the presidential any governor that risk losing his state especially to Labour that governor and his entire family go roast that is why I'm telling those obi fools that the risk is too high for any state to fall for obi because the tension, the anger, the abuse is too much from obi-diots the pay back to any foolish governor who give obi his state will be hell.

Abeg just they use Obi supporters catch cruise, no Politician take them seriously not even SouthEast

Politics is serious business
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Maobichek: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Or Yusuf the Okada rider

Good morning, in a bid to drive home your point, be mindful of the things you say. You have told the whole world the evils of APC and condemned notable APC men including BAT whom you see as the incoming president.

I have bookmarked this in my system because today or tomorrow you will still camping for APC after saying all you said here. Let's always think before we talk, have a wonderful day.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by nams77: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Softmirror post=115557221]

POWER IS GOING TO THE SOUTHWEST WITH THE FULL BACKING OF APC AND PDP NORTHERN GOVERNORS. THE SUPPORT FOR A SOUTHWESTERN PRESIDENT WAS SO EVIDENT BEFORE THE APC PRIMARY AND DURING.

PETER OBI HAS NOTHING TO LEARN BECAUSE HE CAN'T AND THAT'S WHY HE FINISHED WITH A THIRD CLASS.
[/quote
Can you produce evidence that he came out with third class? I need proof
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by IfnobeGod20: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2022
KingKO22:

You saw what the Northern governors did during the Primary election. As they stood their ground in order to make sure that Asiwaju emerged victorious

All in all, Jagaban and Atiku election would be decided by Middlebelt/Northcentral
The northern governors love him not the northerners. The live they shown was because he promised them the post of vice president individually without all of them knowing. That was why they were upset when he chose Shettima as vice president. They rushed to meet with the president in Daura to show their displeasure but Tinubu could not retreat again because he has publicly announced it.

1 Like

Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by searchlight: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Or Yusuf the Okada rider

Tinubu presidency will be more brutal to the aforementioned than Atiku, Tinubu will be coming for revenge after all the cabals never backed him.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Maobichek: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2022
ignis:
OBIdient all the way....

Good morning, I'm not against PO, i advised that you guys should go to work and be diligent because where the bulk votes comes from, they don't see PO as the incoming president.

Let me share an experience with you. In 2015, a community leader in one of the North East states provided a vehicle and convey over 50 voters to their polling unit on a Friday night just to vote the next day. Do you know what surprised me? All of them slept in a class room in a bid to vote.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Shascky33: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2022
KingKO22:

Nothern governors no be nothern electorates, you must be joking to believe they will side tinubu over atiku. Atiku who's campaign i see on tauraruwa tv and hear on local radio stations.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by mrvitalis(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Moh247:

Dasuki had his days in jail
There beyond politics it's personal family feud with history
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by PassingShot(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2022
God1000:
Tinubu will learn the hard way, his desperation and irrational decisions will mar him.

Can we put aside this issue of tribal politics and show the outside world that Nigeria is serious
By supporting and voting the empty head, perpetual liar Peter Obi?

Jokers! grin
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by PassingShot(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2022
mrvitalis:

There beyond politics it's personal family feud with history
Tell me something please?

So, Dasuki did not mindlessly squander arms funds?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cross River APC Protests Asu Okang's Appointment As NDDC Commissioner / Towards True Federalism: Middle Belt Ideology / Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.