Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain (51937 Views)

Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment / Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Papichulostunne(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Danieldara011:
Am gonna assume it's some sort of disagreement with the show organizers .

It definitely can't be because of blings
Then you don't know how petty most of these Artiste are

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2022
care4you:
Hmmm Igbos and fake news!

Afonjas and their wack musicians....

Which way naijiriya?

undecided undecided
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Ganjafama(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Revolution2022:
He should have stated it.Nigerian musicians have this arrogant attitude when they make a hit song or become popular.Was that his first time?
He should learn from Eedris Abdulkarim. Because of jagajaga he wanted to rub shoulders with 50 cent. Where is he today?
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Burgerlomo: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2022
care4you:

Which way naijiriya?

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by care4you: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2022

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by sexyteeola(f): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2022
The price you have to pay when you seek fame and wealth, Oga who are they requesting you bring this time that you can’t bring?
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by thatigboman1: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2022
daygee12:

In all genre of music Yorubas are the best
you must be living in timbuktu
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Sleekfingers: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2022
care4you:

Which way naijiriya?

How old are you?
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Caesar25: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2022
Tell us wetin make you wan swallow 60,000k in dollars without sweating foram abi na so your jazz de effective reach.
You jus de do as you like based on say nobody de checkmate you.
grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Sniper101(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2022
Truly, that "gold chain" narrative was the dumbest made-up story I've ever heard about.

Dude is actually a simple guy.
See how he's just displaying the screen of his iPhone for us to see? If it were some persons out there and over here, they'll be displaying the back of their phones for us to see their
"three camera iphone"
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Fablez616: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2022
I definitely knew that the news going viral can't be true. How would Kiss Dan. of all people refused to performed just because of a gold chain been left behind.
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Okobola146: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2022
Useless boy
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Assquare(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
GOFRONT:
grin

Now between Kizz Daniel's refusal to perform at Tanzania concert and Tubaba's indiscriminate impregnating of our young women, Which one has the worst habit??
"when god? is sharing sense to people..where were you?. "cos u are talking out of sense. "we are talking about kizz.. d, u are mentioning 2baba. #emilokan!
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by DEMARCO1: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kizz Daniel..such a Bugalous Somebody..
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by virginchaser(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
The fact remains fans will still queue up, fill up the venue and forget that he once disappointed them. Buga Crooner too powerful to ignore. Who no wan Buga?
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by chigoizie7(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
All I know is that if you were not guilty, you wouldn’t be performing a free show. If you were right for not performing at all that day, I know by now, you would have said your own part of the story to avoid tarnishing your brand.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Iamthoney(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nothing anybody wan tell me, na cos of chains the wayray no perform plus highness too. No be the first time him go go M.I.A
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by socialjustice93: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
and you failed to tell us what is true angry
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by princewarri1985: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by princewarri1985: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by princewarri1985: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
daygee12:

But Yoruba still the best
Shut up your mouth there! That means burna boy is from yoruba too abi?
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Bugatti411(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
kekakuz:
Oya talk what Is true naw
Woman matter
grin grin grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Finally he's doing to show freely ode tongue
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
daygee12:

But Yoruba still the best
best in skull mining tongue
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by mceze(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Revolution2022:
He should have stated it.Nigerian musicians have this arrogant attitude when they make a hit song or become popular.Was that his first time?

Not just musicians, but Nigerians. It's our way. Just small uplifting, we see ourselves like gods.
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by daygee12: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
princewarri1985:
Shut up your mouth there! That means burna boy is from yoruba too abi?
Yes, the Mother is a Yoruba go and check his Bio
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by princewarri1985: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
daygee12:

Yes, the Mother is a Yoruba go and check his Bio
Stop being an ethnicity bigot!
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Dian33: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by fredylee: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
In Uganda, after a girl came on stage to gig with him, he just said, "take care of that girl"!. No "thank you"

On same occasion, he mimed all through, even taking the mic all the way down attimes, to show he wasn't actually singing, disrespecting the fans so blatantly.

He is just so arrogant, ignorant and proud.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by PharmacyStore: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
I think they have been able to resolve the issue
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by stuffs4me(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Danieldara011:
Am gonna assume it's some sort of disagreement with the show organizers .

It definitely can't be because of blings

Whatever the cause. He breached the agreement. The excuse of a chain is not even tenable in court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tboss Stars In 'Kada River' Her First Nollywood Movie With Eniola Badmus (Pics) / Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" / Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.