Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says (1035 Views)

God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home / Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says by OndoNews: 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'Wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says

'Wike Vowed To Collapse The System If His Presidential Ambition Fails... His Friendship Has Only Brought Me Pain'

A former lawmaker, Senator Lee Maeba has accused Governor Nyesom Wike of threatening to collapse the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) if he failed to secure the party’s presidential ticket to contest in 2023.

Speaking in an interview with an online television station, he wondered why Wike had refused to move on like former Rivers State Governor, Peter Odili did when he failed in his bid to become the president in 2007.

Recall that Odili had contested in the presidential primaries of the PDP in 2006 but was defeated by the then Governor of Katsina State, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, who went on to win the presidency.

Maeba said, “Wike told me during one of our campaigns that if he failed the primary that he will collapse the whole system if they do to him what they did to (Ex-Rivers state governor, Peter) Odili. He said he will collapse the system and everybody will go home. That is the fear here.”

Speaking in another interview with The PUNCH, the former lawmaker said his relationship with Governor Wike has only brought him pains.

According to him, Rivers State benefited from the PDP presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar on account of his and a former House of Representatives deputy speaker, Austin Opara’s closeness to the former vice-president.

He said his relationship with Atiku brought Intels, a logistics company owned by the PDP presidential candidate, to the state.

He said, ........

Click Below To Read Full Detail.

https://rovingupdates.com/breaking-i-will-collapse-the-system-if-i-fail-wike-vowed-senetor-maeba-says/
Re: BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says by Felimax(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wike cannot collapse the system in Rivers State. He has so many internal enemies already who are passionately waiting to take advantage of the whole thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says by Sajanis: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Interesting
Re: BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says by KikBuhari2Daura: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wike's pride is about to bring him down but his bingos are urging him on
Re: BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says by WonderManly(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Go on sọun...

Re: BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says by yyba: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
WIKE you must finish ATIKU and PDP , if not they won't know how worthy you are in the party

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says by otalujunior2000: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
yyba:
WIKE you must finish ATIKU and PDP , if not they won't know how worthy you are in the party
is wike that influencial ? then why did he fail to secure the ticket.
Re: BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says by saintopus(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Let's say Atiku lose the election. It's more his disadvantage because whoever wins may not likely give him appointment. At the same time he can't defect to another political party.

So it's foolishness for him to run anti party show. As it is his popularity is waning in Rivers State. The trend will continue until the general election.

If I were Atiku I would keep quiet and watch him lost steam and come begging. This is so because Wike needs PDP more than PDP needs him.

If him strong make him defect make we see.
Re: BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says by yyba: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
otalujunior2000:
is wike that influencial ? then why did he fail to secure the ticket.
so your own understanding of influential in an election you MUST win ?
Re: BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says by dammywume(f): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Time will tell.
in other news, are you tired chasing clients, customers, former employer and government for overdue and unpaid debt? we at EEDRA can help you recover your debt in the shortest time possible.
call 09073005014 or 08085064160

Re: BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says by IgOga(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wike take it easy o grin grin grin

The source is dubious though
Re: BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says by PandoraObi: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Good
Re: BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says by Kendo999: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wike my man
Re: BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says by LLSAINT(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Well, you can only collapse what you have strength over.
While one should appreciate Wike's efforts, he should not take the glory of anything except God
Re: BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says by sayso: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
The Battle will be legemdary.
Re: BREAKING: 'I Will Collapse The System If I Fail 'wike Vowed- Senetor Maeba Says by Dapson73(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
More drama will unfold across the big political parties as we approach election year...

...where is my popcorn and Pepsi?

(1) (Reply)

TRENDING VIDEO: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention / What Is Happening To PDP? / 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.