Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) (3492 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House / SARS Officials Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy Dead In Eleme, Rivers (Graphics Photo/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by steeltrust: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2023
I made a post here sometime ago on how my friends dad was brutally attacked by Fulani herdsmen in his farm. Follow the link 👇👇

https://www.nairaland.com/7640506/fulani-herdsmen-attacked-friends-father

Luckily for him his alive and getting treatment
But right now surgery is needed in his face and his arm which was broken.
I’m soliciting from Nigerians to help so he get the surgery and other important treatment.
For those who want to confirm the authentication of the story
Here is her phone number, her name is Elizabeth= +234 905 611 3839
I would have dropped her address but for security reasons I can’t, but if you choose to visit and authenticate the story just call the number
Nothing is too small
Here is her acct number, 4363269013 John Elizabeth fcmb Or John Elizabeth 9070743715 Palm pay.
I’ll attach the previous hospital bill and the progress on his condition

Thank you nairaland as you help

DISCLAIMER: please do not derail this post all in the name of politics Some Yoruba are tribalistic while some are not Same thing goes to Igbo, Hausa and other tribes in Nigeria. Help if you want to or just ignore the post rather than turn it to a political banter

Thank you and God bless

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by Zonefree(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2023
Benue state government should take care of the hospital bills na undecided

4 Likes

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by steeltrust: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2023
Zonefree:
it in ogun state
And which benue state govt are you talking about
Is the same one that couldn’t take of it own you talking about
Why you taking as if you’re not in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by Emmaari: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2023
Zonefree:

Ode wat has Benue state government have to with the above??
Read well una no go read well bt quick to jump to comment section to coment rubish.. it happened in ogun and not benue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by donbachi(m): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2023
Na things like dis make one man dey scream.

"I could have killed alot"

1 Like

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by longetivity(m): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2023
I wish him quick recovery.

Fulanis are terrorist

1 Like

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by EgwunsoDOTcom: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
Oya APC mongers and other Fulani supporters should pay his hospital bill as soon as possible.

I no wan talk am two times o grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by Benki003(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
Helinus and co contribute and pay for him naw 😂

The feat only obidents can achieve understand 5 minutes tops

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by IykeTheArtist: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
Something doesn't add up

A) In your first post of this attack, whuch you made on April 4th 2023, you said the attack occured a week ago. That would be between the 3rd and 4th week of March, 2023.

Now, i looked at the scars on this Man's back, they are completely healed and look like some old scars. I am not in the medican field but this is April 23rd, i doubt if the deep cuts in the first pictures would have healed well enough to become the pics now in such a short time. Under a month.

I know the fresh wound picture and the healed ones are of the same person. I am only saying the time is wrong and your story might not be true.

The pictures are below. I only reposted from what you posted.

B) The medical receipt from the hospital carries a very unrealistic date if your story and it's timeline were to be true.
The medical bill states 6th of January. Was the man already being billed for an event that had not occured. Were they clairvoyant to have forseen this attack and billed him earlier to save him from the the effects of inflation for when the accident eventually happens two months later.

What prompted me to look deeper into this was the account name and the bank. Once i see all these online banks coupled with names that are both English names, bells start going off.

I assume these pictures were from some attack that happened before the date you stated it happend. Actually months before or even years. The medical receipt picture might be from that attack or a random one grabbed online.

Help us help you. Please explain to us if and why you are confused, and why you're confusing us to.

7 Likes

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by IykeTheArtist: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nairaland won't let me post pictures before they delete or edit the post
Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
It's true but Op wants to cash out using another's pain.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by steeltrust: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
IykeTheArtist:
Something doesn't add up

A) In your first post of this attack, whuch you made on April 4th 2023, you said the attack occured a week ago. That would be between the 3rd and 4th week of March, 2023.

Now, i looked at the scars on this Man's back, they are completely healed and look like some old scars. I am not in the medican field but this is April 23rd, i doubt if the deep cuts in the first pictures would have healed well enough to become the pics now in such a short time. Under a month.

I know the fresh wound picture and the healed ones are of the same person. I am only saying the time is wrong and your story might not be true.

The pictures are below. I only reposted from what you posted.

B) The medical receipt from the hospital carries a very unrealistic date if your story and it's timeline were to be true.
The medical bill states 6th of January. Was the man already being billed for an event that had not occured. Were they clairvoyant to have forseen this attack and billed him earlier to save him from the the effects of inflation for when the accident eventually happens two months later.

What prompted me to look deeper into this was the account name and the bank. Once i see all these online banks coupled with names that are both English names, bells start going off.

I assume these pictures were from some attack that happened before the date you stated it happend. Actually months before or even years. The medical receipt picture might be from that attack or a random one grabbed online.

Help us help you. Please explain to us if and why you are confused, and why you're confusing us to.
bro calm down
No be everybody wen de seek help here wan scam you
Normally if you check the first post it say some week and I forgot to add s to make it weeks
The whole thing happened In January or so and I got to find out late February and from there I made a post and also help the little way I can

Now here is the thing if you feel I’m lying I dropped her number so you can verify the story
She will gladly give you an address of where they stay if you are in ogun or close

Mr investigative
I’m contented to come here to lie about this old man’s condition
You can pm me I’ll send the address too so you can visit and verify

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by Caramia2020(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
Thank God for recovery
Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by steeltrust: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Generalwoodz:
It's true but Op wants to cash out using another's pain.
please be mindful of your words
I can never scam anyone here
I’ve been on nairaland for long to do that

I know how nairalander has helped me when I needed it
Check my profile and see my previous post
My name is AYOREGHA DAVIDSON TOBORE
and my friend name is Elizabeth
When meet when I was still hustling in Lagos
She’s originally from benin republic who stays in Nigeria
But unfortunately this happened to her dad
Go to Facebook and search for the name and see my pictures
I’m very content with the blessing God has blessed me with and I see no reason to use another man plight to cash out

If you feel I’m lying
Call the number or pm me I’ll send you the address so you can go and verify the true story

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by Curious345: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
Next time , if he doesn't have fortification or an Ak47 then he should never visit a farm ..

He is lucky to be alive ..lazy old man
Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
steeltrust:
bro calm down
Normally if you check the first post it say some week and I forgot to add s to make it weeks
The whole thing happened In January or so and I got to find out late February and from there I made a post and also help the little way I can

Now here is the thing if you feel I’m lying I dropped her number so you can verify the story
She will gladly give you an address of where they stay if you are in ogun or close

Mr investigative

Thank you

My friend you're a scammer or a thief whichever you want to choose. The guy you quoted is 100 percent right in his assertions. I was going to ask you same questions before I saw his post.
Pick another hustle
This won't work. Thank you...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by steeltrust: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

My friend you're a scammer or a thief whichever you want to choose. The guy you quoted is 100 percent right in his assertions. I was going to ask you same questions before I saw his post.
Pick another hustle
This won't work. Thank you...
you’re a fool
Did I scam you
I’ve dropped a number which you can verify the authentication of the story
If you’re around ogun state you can also call or visit them

Why call me a scammer
What nonsense
Ignorance is a bliss

1 Like

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
steeltrust:
you’re a fool
Did I scam you
I’ve dropped a number which you can verify the authentication of the story
If you’re around ogun state you can also call or visit them

Why call me a scammer
What nonsense
Ignorance is a bliss

Again you're a scammer. Which number did you drop? The number of a girl you connived with to scam mumu people that will listen to your fake ass story.
Go and help your friend's father. Leave us the Bleep alone. We all have our issues to sort out
Scammer!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by steeltrust: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Again you're a scammer. Which number did you drop? The number of a girl you connived with to scam mumu people that will listen to your fake ass story.
Go and help your friend's father. Leave us the Bleep alone. We all have our issues to sort out
Scammer!!!
you see why Nigeria security architecture needs total over haul
With all the evidence I put up there even when I told you, you can ask of the address to confirm you still come here to label me scam. Just like Nigeria police will arrest you for no crime and label you

It a pity I share a country with lunatics like you
Keep ranting till you feel better
Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by groundforce(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
Guy...na real fraud you be, real upcoming scammer...cos you no sabi scam. What concerns your fraudulent talks with the overhauling of Nigeria's security architecture. You're already taking it personal cos you've been busted. The more you explain...d more ur lies keep getting busted. In your old post you wrote 'a week ago' dem bust you finish u come dey lie say u wrote 'some week ago' and u forgot to add 's' to the week grin grin grin You be mumu. How can they attack him in January(according to ur receipt) and u came yo tell us the story here in the first week of April and d wound was very fresh. You be real olodo

steeltrust:
you see why Nigeria security architecture needs total over haul
With all the evidence I put up there even when I told you, you can ask of the address to confirm you still come here to label me scam. Just like Nigeria police will arrest you for no crime and label you

It a pity I share a country with lunatics like you
Keep ranting till you feel better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by IykeTheArtist: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
steeltrust:
bro calm down

Mr investigative

Thank you

My friend fathers was attacked in ogun state in his farm last week.

The texts in bold above is your statement in your former thread. That is a direct quote. I took screenshots but nairaland won't let me post them. I have it incase you try to edit it

If you forgot to add 's' to 'week' like you said, i'd be kind enough to help you below.

My friend fathers was attacked in ogun atate in his farm last weeks

There, i added 's'. Say thank you.

Does that sentence make sense yet?

You didn't mean to add 's'. You meant to write last week like you did. You only decided to change the narrative now i exposed the inconsistency in your writeup. After i mentioned the healed wounds and the old date on the hospital bill, you decided to backdate your story .

I am not finished. The girl whose account and phone number you put there might be real. That doesn't stop you from working on this together.

You say she's originally from benin republic, and yet both her names are english names. No native name, no french name. Let's assume her father married a nigerian and she git her english names from the mother.

What about the father ( a proper son of the soil, a full blooded Beninois), did he change his native name too to one of his wives choosing? Did the father become an indigen in Ogun state? Just a few questions for you to answer.

You're burying yourself deeper as you come up with more lousy explanations. I will gladly lend a hand to assist you dig deeper. Afterall, we are all our brothers keepers and compatriots.

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by IykeTheArtist: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
groundforce:
Guy...na real fraud you be, real upcoming scammer...cos you no sabi scam. What concerns your fraudulent talks with the overhauling of Nigeria's security architecture. You're already taking it personal cos you've been busted. The more you explain...d more ur lies keep getting busted. In your old post you wrote 'a week ago' dem bust you finish u come dey lie say u wrote 'some week ago' and u forgot to add 's' to the week grin grin grin You be mumu. How can they attack him in January(according to ur receipt) and u came yo tell us the story here in the first week of April and d wound was very fresh. You be real olodo

Imagine the guy o. Caught him and he started claiming he wanted to add 's'.

I have added 's' for him and still doesn't make sense. Waiting for his response.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by steeltrust: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
IykeTheArtist:

My friend fathers was attacked in ogun state in his farm last week.

The texts in bold above is your statement in your former thread. That is a direct quote. I took screenshots but nairaland won't let me post them. I have it incase you try to edit it

If you forgot to add 's' to 'week' like you said, i'd be kind enough to help you below.

My friend fathers was attacked in ogun atate in his farm last weeks

There, i added 's'. Say thank you.

Does that sentence make sense yet?

You didn't mean to add 's'. You meant to write last week like you did. You only decided to change the narrative now i exposed the inconsistency in your writeup. After i mentioned the healed wounds and the old date on the hospital bill, you decided to backdate your story .

I am not finished. The girl whose account and phone number you put there might be real. That doesn't stop you from working on this together.

You say she's originally from benin republic, and yet both her names are english names. No native name, no french name. Let's assume her father married a nigerian and she git her english names from the mother. What about the father, he changed his too to his wives name of choice? Did the father become indigent in Ogun state? Just a few questions for you to answer.

You're burying yourself deeper as you come up with more lousy explanations. I will gladly lend a hand to assist you dig deeper. Afterall, we are all our brothers keepers and compatriots.

you guys should stop this shit
It painful calling me scammer when I’m not
Every thing I typed there is truth and nothing but the truth
My name is Ayoregha davidson tobore
I’ll attaché me passport
I’m only seeking help for my friend
I’ve never scammed anyone and I’ll never
Maybe the manner I put up the first post wasn’t right

Here is my phone +2348065500452
You can call and confirm
I’m based in warri delta state

The name I put is for my friend and that her acct details and not mine
And if you feel I’m lying you can go to her house and authentic the story if it through or not

It wrong calling one scammer
Please stop it
I’ve never fraud anyone on nairaland and will never
Very soon I’ll live the country

Please stop it

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by IykeTheArtist: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
I asked you to explain some stuff that was confusing. You escalated it to where we are now. You cannot point out the word 'scammer' in my post.

I unapologetically asked you to refute my assertions. That's what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by steeltrust: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
groundforce:

please can you just stop this shit
I’m not a scammer
Not everyone on this forum is a scammer

Go through my profile I’ve been here for long and no one has complained I scammed them

Like I said I dropped a number
You can visit to verify the post
May be the way I initially put the first post was right and I apologize for it

Stop labeling me a scammer
It a defamation of character
Stop it
It not funny
Already planning on living the country and can’t ruin my reputation because of that
Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by steeltrust: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
IykeTheArtist:
I asked you to explain some stuff that was confusing. You escalated it to where we are now. You cannot point out the word 'scammer' in my post.

I unapologetically asked you to refute my assertions. That's what it is.
that I’ve done
And have you gone to her place to verify if it a lie or not
You can’t label a scammer because i made a post you don’t understand

Im living the country soon and I can’t jeopardize my reputation for that

Don’t be too quick to label people
Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by IykeTheArtist: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
steeltrust:
that I’ve done
And have you gone to her place to verify if it a lie or not
You can’t label a scammer because i made a post you don’t understand

Im living the country soon and I can’t jeopardize my reputation for that

Don’t be too quick to label people

Are you sure you can read. Where did you find the labe 'scammer'. Refute me and go to sleep. That's all. You keep using the work scammer on yourself
Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by steeltrust: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
IykeTheArtist:

Are you sure you can read. Where did you find the labe 'scammer'. Refute me and go to sleep. That's all. You keep using the work scammer on yourself
I’ve and if you don’t understand then rest

Why all the doubting
What else do you want me to say
Abeg rest
Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by groundforce(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
Guy...u just keep making me laff here...like i said you need more lies to keep defending ur lies. You have totally deviated from the main questions you're being asked as regards your false claims and all you're coming up with is 'already planning on leaving the country' ...continue planning o but please use part of ur money for 'leaving' the country to pay for the imaginary 'surgical bills' of the man. Don't come here disturbing us with ur lies that don't add up at all.
One more thing please...as ure planning on leaving the country...also learn to plan ur lies well before coming to post them here on nairaland, cos we're not all as dumb as you are.

steeltrust:
please can you just stop this shit
I’m not a scammer
Not everyone on this forum is a scammer

Go through my profile I’ve been here for long and no one has complained I scammed them

Like I said I dropped a number
You can visit to verify the post
May be the way I initially put the first post was right and I apologize for it

Stop labeling me a scammer
It a defamation of character
Stop it
It not funny
Already planning on living the country and can’t ruin my reputation because of that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by steeltrust: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
groundforce:
Guy...u just keep making me laff here...like i said you need more lies to keep defending ur lies. You have totally deviated from the main questions you're being asked as regards your false claims and all you're coming up with is 'already planning on leaving the country' ...continue planning o but please use part of ur money for 'leaving' the country to pay for the imaginary 'surgical bills' of the man. Don't come here disturbing us with ur lies that don't add up at all.
One more thing please...as ure planning on leaving the country...also learn to plan ur lies well before coming to post them here on nairaland, cos we're not all as dumb as you are.

bro as a friend I’ve done my part
And it still part of why I’m here seeking for support

Don’t be too forward thinking it lies or not
Maybe the way I initially put wasn’t right but it doesn’t mean I’m lying or it did not happen or my friend don’t need help

Don’t derail the post
If you don’t want to help it fine cause it not by force
I only said I’m living the country soon cause I feel it part of me to prove to you it true

Believe it or not doesn’t change anything
If you want more confirmation call the number get their house address and visit them
Stop tagging me a scammer
It hurt when you label me what I’m not

1 Like

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by KingPure(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
Needless to say that nobody is tagging you a scammer. Just do yourself a favour by going through your post as with a straight & clear head, then you'll understand that you're clearly way more than what you label people calling you. For the records, it's either you're soliciting for funds/help from the general public (people who don't know you from Adam, and some imaginary hangers-on adding some very funny comments "I'll send you something" for a seemingly foolish decision taken by you to start an imaginary laundry business with someone you barely know), or you're begging people for help for a friend's dad. I'm just curious kinda of, don't tell me you're always available for unfortunate happenings, or is that a ministry.
groundforce:

1 Like

Re: Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo) by OmonnaEast: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
Curious345:
Next time , if he doesn't have fortification or an Ak47 then he should never visit a farm ..

He is lucky to be alive ..lazy old man

This is very inhumane and insensitive of you, haba, imagine if your father was butchered like this and someone writes this kind of thing in your comment calling him lazy how will you feel.

Please delete this thing and ask God for forgiveness because of karma.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tenage Girl Caught With Fresh Human Head In Imo Photos / Hot Woman Trying To Strip & Rape Mad Man Subdued After Fight (video) / Siblings Banished From Their Area For Sleeping With Each Other (PICS/VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.