Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) (42472 Views)

Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by Djkenny080(m): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nollywood actor Moses Armstrong has been granted bail.

Friends of the actor took to their Facebook page on Wednesday, August 10, 2022, where they celebrated his release.

Photos of the actor outside the courtroom were also shared on social media by his friends and fans.

Armstrong was arrested by men of the Akwa Ibom State Police Command in June for allegedly defiling a 16-year-old girl.

Reacting to the news at the time of his arrest, the president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Emeka Rollas, described the case as "a very serious one."

"To get involved with a child as young as 16yrs is not something I and the association I do not represent, would not stand for. This is a very sad development involving a member of ours, but I wouldn’t want to comment any further on this case," he said.

Rollas revealed that the case is being handled by the first lady of Akwa Ibom State, Martha Udom Emmanuel through her Family Empowerment and Youth Re-Orientation Path Initiative.

He also distanced the Guild from the horrendous act.

Amstrong is currently the Special Assistant to the Akwa Ibom State Governor, Udom Emmanuel.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/moses-armstrong-granted-bail-following-rape-of-minor/hlq1mp2.amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by Djkenny080(m): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
More pictures

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by Flamethehussler: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
No p

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by Bornbiafra: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Una never talk true......did he sleep with the minor or not

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Una never talk true......did he sleep with the minor or not

Na your sister be the minor?

In other news goodnews.
Please if you want to set up a foundation, do one to give justice for the wrongly accused in Nigerian prisons.

25 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
U mean he no commit the rape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by dollynnn(f): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
sad The police might have done a shoddy job. Rape case is not that easy

Meanwhile, He should take it easy with the cream. He is gradually turning "Orange" in complexion.

I still wonder why men bleach. At least, one can still accept the fact that women bleach their skins so that they can be attractive to men but men, nothing at all.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by Addme: 6:50am On Aug 11, 2022
Congrats to him. People don't really know what others go through when wrongly accused.

He should thank his stars for having the connection to pull this through. So many people are rotten in jail for what they know nothing about. Some awaiting,some already jailed, Lagos is even worse in this as you end up in prison for the rest of your life once you are convicted of rape.May God continue to be our guard all the time.

7 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by wiseone28: 8:07am On Aug 11, 2022
He is getting older..

I have seen my old friend in the picture grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by BadNews: 8:13am On Aug 11, 2022
No Be Small Thing
Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Multitask, use the pistol and the fork screaming no opp left behind nigga we gon kill em all undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
OK
Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by tishbite42: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
On to the next one
Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by bigdammyj: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Noted.
Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by Ancecoker(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin
Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by gfon(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
dollynnn:
sad The police might have done a shoddy job. Rape case is not that easy

Meanwhile, He should take it easy with the cream. He is gradually turning "Orange" in complexion.

I still wonder why men bleach. At least, one can still accept the fact that women bleach their skins so that they can be attractive to men but men, nothing at all.
So they can be attractive to men too.......Omo their matter tire me

13 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
See the thing e use to finger the minor.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
I just hope proper investigation is done at the end of the day.... .
Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by tiswell(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Thank goodness the enemies' plans failed

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by Boxtolina: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Great minds make a lot of sacrifices. Don't envy a successful man without the back-up plan to do what he did to be successful.
You can land your dream job/scholarship today if only you will take the right step and prepare adequately.

A CV introduces you even before you are met. You are your CV!!!

...and that is where Services (KAS) runs to your aid!!

Let them help you get that professional introduction (CV) you need to "wow" your potential employer. *They are the BEST I have seen so far.* People are in the habit to term you "lucky" when opportunity meets preparedness. This is one of the many preparations you need to make.
Contact them and they'd make you a top-notch CV with over 20 different CV templates to select from.
*Shalom!!*

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by Tremple8v: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
This reminds me of baba ijesha
Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by Biafranodogwu55: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Good 4 him
Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by lessonotes(f): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
When you have a case with the Law and Authorities, that's when you'll know that English is not your mother language.

6 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by FuckSilly: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
angry
Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by RZArecta(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
How do you celebrate a rápist just because he's your friend ? It's damn sure such an ídiot will never visit my house again cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by Neddstark: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
Thank God for his life. His village people were about to make him the Akwa Ibom Baba Ijesha.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) by BLIVESHEALTH: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
I am in lagos i have an issue that warrant me to be in aba by 7am tommorow so please how can i get to aba today from lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba / Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.