Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba (42476 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by kado(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2013
Two female members of a robbery gang that had been terrorizing Iheorji axis of Aba in Abia State area have been lynched . It was gathered that angry residents of the area, last weekend, killed the two girls, whose robbery gang had been giving them sleepless nights. Sources told Daily Sun that two young women came in company with their male counterparts to rob that night, but unknown to them, youths of the area and the private security guards had laid ambush for them.

When the youths attacked them as they approached, the male gang members were said to have escaped leaving the two girls behind and they were lynched immediately.

Daily Sun checks revealed that armed robberies in the area had gone unchallenged due to poor road network that made it difficult for security personnel to access the place.

Due to the menace, residents of the area now live in fear and many of them have been forced to pass some nights inside the bush.

According to a resident, who would not want his name in print, for fear of attacks, no night passed without armed robbers operating in the area for at times, up to three hours unchallenged.

He recalled that in the early hours of Wednesday, last week, motorcycles as usual, invaded the area, broke into a building and shot sporadically, wounding a 15-year-old-boy in the process.

They were said to have robbed the occupants of the house and the neighbours of cash and other valuable items.

“The armed robbers operated for over three hours unchallenged and because of the gunshots we heard, we ran into the nearby bush where we stayed till morning and this has continued,” he said.

The following day, the robbers struck again and attacked a building not far from that of the previous night’s operation and wounded a teacher on the leg and he has been hospitalised.

“For over three weeks, we have not been sleeping in our houses because the robbers now come on daily basis and nobody is challenging them. We, on our own arranged for private security guards who we pay monthly, but the robbers overpowered them because of their superior fire power.”

The residents therefore, appealed to the state government to do something urgently to save residents of the area from the constant attacks of the armed robbers.

A senior police officer, who spoke on the condition of anonymity queried, “How do you expect us to go into such area to checkmate the activities of criminals especially at night when none of the roads in the place you have mentioned, is motorable.”

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=124647

4 Likes

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by IGBOSON1: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2013
Serves them right! I've no pity for them whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2013
It is obvious that a female robber has no plan for marriage in future. The residents would have taken them to the police so as to get useful information regarding their male colleagues from them. Though is jungle justice,I don't have any pity for the bitches.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by geeez: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2013
A bunch of people that have no respect for femininity and the rule of law

These are the same set of people that will strip ladies for stealing phones when they can hand them over to the cops

If they were male robbers now, the cowards will flee. Na on top woman body dem go get power

18 Likes

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Caleboha(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2013
Lynched immediately We'll keep having unfortunate incidents like the Aluu killings if immediate lynching is not halted. When you're wrongly accused you feel very horrible, when you're killed for what you had no part in you might just sorrow and mourn for eternity! I understand our thirst for justice and hate for social vices, we must however treat life as sacred! sad

15 Likes

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2013
This kind story pass my mouth! lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Brimmie(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2013
Heya.. sad
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Kelechi2020(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2013
Iheorji in Aba is among the dirtiest and most deplored area of aba.it is a catastrophy initiated by lack of structural planning and proper drainage.
When an Ngwa man wakes up from the left part of his body,he start building a house without putin its drainage patern into consideration.
U nlanders have to believe me that in as much as the government of abia state under T a orji is a total disaster(dont mind what you see on Ait)i tink the residents of this areas are doing notin to at least reduce the effect of poor drainage by making artficial chanels.this places in question are too dirty that i wonder how the ocupants survive there unles if they are....

6 Likes

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Ngwakwe: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2013
It seems you're a minor, what is the meaning of the highlighted statement.

It seems you are among the offspring of free land for friendship that trying to forge the paperwork in a bid to sale what was freely given to your fathers.

Sighs

Kelechi2020: Iheorji in Aba is among the dirtiest and most deplored area of aba.it is a catastrophy initiated by lack of structural planning and proper drainage.
When an Ngwa man wakes up from the left part of his body,he start building a house without putin its drainage patern into consideration.
U nlanders have to believe me that in as much as the government of abia state under T a orji is a total disaster(dont mind what you see on Ait)i tink the residents of this areas are doing notin to at least reduce the effect of poor drainage by making artficial chanels.this places in question are too dirty that i wonder how the ocupants survive there unles if they are....

3 Likes

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Nuges11(m): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2013
Jungle justice 101
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Ipheyemmy01(m): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2013
Everday for the thief one day for the owner. Naija polititians take note.

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by nagoma(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2013
Justice in the SE jungle.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by jmoore(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2013
geeez: A bunch of people that have no respect for femininity and the rule of law

These are the same set of people that will strip ladies for stealing phones when they can hand them over to the cops

If they were male robbers now, the cowards will flee. Na on top woman body dem go get power

Both male and female receive same jungle justice

4 Likes

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by homesteady(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2013
Na wa oh!
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by executinal(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2013
Jungle Justice
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2013
So women also do it in Alaigbo? I'm not surprised. Because:
1. Both their male and female grow beard on the chest and in the chin.
2. Their male carry female hand bag in addition to Israeli flag when protesting.
3. Their hero, Ojukwu escaped dressed like a woman.
4. Governor Peter AdaObi behave more like a woman.

11 Likes

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by acmev2(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2013
Ok
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Okijajuju1(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2013
How does one beat a Woman to death?!

Nna people get mind o!!

P.S:: Although, I learnt that Female Robbers are worse than their male counterparts..
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2013
Orlando Owoh: So women also do it in Alaigbo? I'm not surprised. Because:
1. Both their male and female grow beard on the chest and in the chin.
2. Their male carry female hand bag in addition to Israeli flag when protesting.
3. Their hero, Ojukwu escaped dressed like a woman.
4. Governor Peter AdaObi behave more like a woman.

As tribalistic as this sounds it got me cracking....lol.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by fr3do(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2013
This jungle justice mentality of people is very dangerous.
One can be wrongly accused.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by sweetiePe(f): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2013
this is very bad
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Kelechi2020(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2013
Ngwakwe: It seems you're a misnomer, what is the meaning of the highlighted statement.

It seems you are among the offspring of free land for friendship that trying to forge the paperwork in a bid to sale what was freely given to your fathers.

Sighs

you dont have to be offended at all by my choices of words.
If you are quite conversant with the use of english you wil find out that"an ngwa man"as used in my comment is not a generalised statement.besides there are bad eggs in every society and the bad eggs in ngwa are those been refered to in my statement
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2013
Brimmie: Heya.. sad
eyyah...
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by BabaEleko(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2013
geeez: A bunch of people that have no respect for femininity and the rule of law

I suspect u to be an armed robber urself. A female armed robber. Ole ajibole

23 Likes

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2013
This is as a result of massive unemployment in the country. If not, you too tell me what will make ladies indulge in such terrible, barbaric act of robbery?

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by fr3do(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2013
When can we start lynching corrupt politicians?

5 Likes

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by ini4brandon(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2013
WERE THEY ARMED?
Most "female robbers" are ussually gullible bedmates and may be ignorant thier partner is an armed robber. They might percieve thier guy is a rough person but dont actually know the extent of his criminality.
What if on this nght they decided to use the girls as a decoy and decieved them that they are going for "clubbing" or something.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by Annie2gud(f): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2013
What z good for the Goose...also good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba by owolabifunke14(f): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2013
Serves them right. Shall I say RIP to the dead?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos / Body Of Missing 24-year-old Man Found In Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic) / Fake Doctor Arrested For Trafficking Human Parts And Organs In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.