Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Tinubu APC 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu APC 2023 (194 Views)

APC 2023 Presidential Primary: Kayode Fayemi As The Way Out By Alaba Osatuyi / APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola / Buhari’s Performance Will Earn APC 2023 Presidency — Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu APC 2023 by odysey: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
I have watched Tinubu's campaign team and I can say you are bereft of ideas

You want to launch a smear campaign on a fellow candidate and the best you can do is worse than gutter 'smuts'. You guys should be able to do better

As it is LP winning is Sure, this is to encourage you to do better not smear campaign but project your candidate better at least so the winning won't be with a landslide
Re: Tinubu APC 2023 by ThrownBack: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Labour party is really beating the shot out of the current APC campaigners, if the elections are to hold tomorrow, LP will win hands down, PDP has their engine already removed when Obi left.

APC should employ more intelligent people to try and clean Tinubu's mess, because the mess is very huge indeed.
Re: Tinubu APC 2023 by Jagabanofafrica: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubu is the man

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Can't Win / Despite 29 Presidential Orders, Security Forces Yet To Curb Attacks / Leke Abejide Hails Appointment Of Faleke And Lalong For Tinubu Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.