Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O (2699 Views)

"Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment / Fuel Subsidy: Understanding The Situation Like A Primary 5 Pupil. A Must Read. / Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by CR777: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
I just came across a tweet from Seun and I must say, I was highly disappointed with the way this guy reasons.

Agbado used to make chickens and pigs? This is so so pathetic.

Yeah, i get he is an introvert who doesn't relate much with people hence his lack of fluidity in thinking but come on, there are level to these things na.

How can the owner of nairaland be tweeting and writing like a primary school drop out? No wonder people no rate am outside nairaland.

It's not easy to defend and support failure Sha.

I know say them fit ban me but to hell with them.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by jhydebaba(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chicken and pig feed he meant, I want to believe.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
I bet he is confused cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by CR777: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
jhydebaba:
Chicken and pig feed he meant, I want to believe.

LOL, that was how they told us tinubu didn't say 50 million youths but 50 thousand youths. grin grin grin grin

It's like they are now on the same cocaine inhaling whatsapp group that makes them lose their memory.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by budaatum: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Feel for him. He might not understand we have evolved from growing agbado to mining oil and are about to evolve into its refination or that we deserve better.

Though he ought to know unless he thinks of Nairaland as mere farmland that can not evolve.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by chatinent: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Agbado is a synonym for who?

10 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by kernniejay(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
You get mind oh, the vawulence you are inviting is raised to power 1 trillion.

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by kernniejay(m): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
If Lala or any mod moves this thing to FP, Seun himself will ban the mod for life. That mod will receive the treatment below from Seun...

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by SeunDAssLicker: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Everyone knows Seun is a kid that’s always in his feelings.

Dude can’t even control his emotions typical of Yoruba people. Yet, they’re always loud claiming sophistication, they’re nothing but cry babies when you come for them.

10 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by etrouble: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
CR777:
I just came across a tweet from Seun and I must say, I was highly disappointed with the way this guy reasons.

Yeah, i get he is an introvert who doesn't relate much with people hence his lack of fluidity in thinking but come on, there are level to these things na.

How can the owner of nairaland be tweeting and writing like a primary school drop out? No wonder people no rate am outside nairaland.

Tell your own father to create a Forum like this and make all your village and tribesmen register there to spread your foolishness.

Are you held down here at gun point?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by budaatum: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
etrouble:

Tell your own father to create a Forum like this and make all your village and tribesmen register there to spread your foolishness.

grin grin
Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by Astrid4(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
CR777:

You're actually the dumb one, I mean this is dumbest thing have seen today, y'all don't know agbado is synonymous to agriculture urghhhh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
CR777:

On this matter, he's right. Though he made typo error about. He wanted to say chicken and pig feeds.
Actually, corn/maize and cassava has many benefits and Tinubu was right when he mentioned them. Forget about his look, speech, intonation or whatever propaganda they v been dishing him as breakfast. His brain is better than that of Obi+Atiku+Kwankwaso. Anyone that need savage breakfast can quote me wrongly. Maybe I ll vote him or not is my choice which I ll make on the day of election.
About Seun Elewa, he has his flaws. I recalled when hackers hacked this site in 2014. He lost Nairaland data of 6months (from January-June 2014), if not more. He was crying like a baby. That was when I first knew about this site.
I knew from a family friend who mailed him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by Oilwell(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
No blame him Jagaban dey pay well. Enough dey.
An uninformed population is the delight of every politician

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by Trinitycian: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mynd44, if you get mynd, move this thread to front page grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by Silentgroper(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:
Everyone knows Seun is a kid that’s always in his feelings.

Dude can’t even control his emotions typical of Yoruba people. Yet, they’re always loud claiming sophistication, they’re nothing but cry babies when you come for them.
This asswipe just had to drag d tribe into it.. Such stupidity...

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by inoki247: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
When you don't know about something you du research buh u guys will rather come online and start misbehaving.....

I'm sure if this comes from ur lord wey no dey eva du mistake u will make research and defend him.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by PetersKID(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
FP grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by AntiBMC(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Xteristics of a nerd cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by SeunDAssLicker: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
inoki247:
When you don't know about something you du research buh u guys will rather come online and start misbehaving.....

I'm sure if this comes from ur lord wey no dey eva du mistake u will make research and defend him.....

You do know the word, corn is different from Maize Cause be like this Cassava water dey block una brain.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by inoki247: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

You do know the word, corn is different from Maize Cause be like this Cassava water dey block una brain.

Abg wetin be Corn or Corn don become another thing u diz brainwash kid that loves been brainwashed nobody fit correct una pass ur lord that loves lying....

Or maybe Corn na Country now cos I no understand...

Imagine when you can see in my Screenshot say dem write Maize still bracket Corn for the front.....

You this people sha naso all na kuku say dem Clone the president say na Jubril El sudan simple research he hard una to du u will rather sit down nd love to be brainwashed.....

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by Silentgroper(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

Ogun kee you there. Isn’t that how y’all tag anyone that doesn’t agree with your Agbado shitty shitty IPOB.?

Una never see anything
Ogun kee u there too, weyre..
Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by CR777: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Astrid4:

You're actually the dumb one, I mean this is dumbest thing have seen today, y'all don't know agbado is synonymous to agriculture urghhhh

U wanted to sound smart but unfortunately you are very far from being smart.

Tinubu never mentioned agbado/cassava from an agricultural concept, instead he said he would recruit 50 million youths into the army and feed them with agbado/cassava.

Stop defending a man whose brain has been messed up by years of drug inhaling.

10 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by CR777: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
AntiBMC:
Xteristics of a nerd cheesy

Nerds are intelligent, unfortunately this guy sounds like an elementary kid whenever he opens his mouth to speak.

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by CR777: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
kernniejay:
You get mind oh, the vawulence you are inviting is raised to power 1 trillion.

Guy, can't believe some people are promoting an 86 year old senile man with shaky shaky hands and everyday declining brain just cos he's from their tribe. Imagine promoting rubbish after 8 Catastrophic years of Buhari.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by CR777: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
etrouble:

I am sure your own father is on the steering right now, please once he drops his passengers in oshodi, kindly let him know that Mr shaky shaky hands and his boko haram founder vp can only rule you and your family.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by Astrid4(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
CR777:

U wanted to sound smart but unfortunately you are very far from being smart.

Tinubu never mentioned agbado/cassava from an agricultural concept, instead he said he would recruit 50 million youths into the army and feed them with agbado/cassava.

Stop defending a man whose brain has been messed up by years of drug inhaling.

See this dumb fool

Was i referring to tinubu
Mumu I was breaking down seun's assertion

Are you so dumb y'all don't understand synecdoche

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by SeunDAssLicker: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
inoki247:

Abg wetin be Corn or Corn don become another thing u diz brainwash kid that loves been brainwashed nobody fit correct una pass ur lord that loves lying....

Or maybe Corn na Country now cos I no understand...

Imagine when you can see in my Screenshot say dem write Maize still bracket Corn for the front.....

You this people sha naso all na kuku say dem Clone the president say na Jubril El sudan simple research he hard una to du u will rather sit down nd love to be brainwashed.....

My friend keep quiet, you googled Corn and called it the most consumed as supposed maize. Go school una no go gree, Akpa.

Na so una head no take correct, always claiming sophistication.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by inoki247: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

My friend keep quiet, you googled Corn and called it the most consumed as supposed maize. Go school una no go gree, Akpa.

Na so una head no take correct, always claiming sophistication.

So Maize is different from Corn abg tell me something wey I no know...

You just dey showcase ur stupidity left nd right...

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by budaatum: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
CR777:

Guy, can't believe some people are promoting an 86 year old senile man with shaky shaky hands and everyday declining brain just cos he's from their tribe. Imagine promoting rubbish after 8 Catastrophic years of Buhari.

In their head he is on some farm somewhere planting agbado and cassava instead of putting the income of Lagos into his own pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O by DevilSignature: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
CR777:

the boy is a college dropout don't blame him he got nothing much in his brain

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) / Hilarious Comments On Tinubu Excercise Video / Ojukwu Vs Adaka Oboro, Who Is A Villain And Hero?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.