Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Port Harcourt People Are Very Happy And Grateful To Wike- Mayor Of Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt People Are Very Happy And Grateful To Wike- Mayor Of Port Harcourt (234 Views)

Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group / Tony Momoh Reacts To Wike Demolition Of Hotels / Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt People Are Very Happy And Grateful To Wike- Mayor Of Port Harcourt by DezMayorz(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
I Have Fulfilled All The Promises I Made To Port Harcourt People - Gov Wike

- Dr. Olusegun Mimiko flagged off dualisation of Azikiwe-Iloabuchi road.

Dez Mayorz Report.

Dr Olusegun Mimiko, former Governor of Ondo State, was Governor Nyesom Wike special guest in Port Harcourt City as he flagged off the construction of the dualisation of the Azikiwe-Illoabuchi road in the Diobu area of Port Harcourt.

Dr. Mimiko congratulated and commended Gov Wike's developmental strives, urged him not to relent in doing good.

'Gov Wike is one man who have been defending PDP's interest for years. Some people may not like him, some may envy him, but he shouldn't relent.
I congratulate Gov Wike and Rivers people.
I wish his successor well and pray that flag off and commissioning never seized in Rivers State...." - Dr. Olusegun Mimiko added.

"I have fulfilled all the promises I made for Port Harcourt people.
Built internal roads, flyovers, schools. etc" - Gov Nyeso Wike said.

The Rivers State governor, Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike also said the dualisation of Azikiwe-Iloabuchi road will be done within six Months as 80% of the the contract fund have been paid already.

He promised to compensate those whoose houses and properties will be affected during the demolition of buildings.

In his welcome remark, the Mayor of Port Harcourt City, Sir Allwell Ihunda JP commended Gov Nyesom Wike for fixing all the internal roads in Diobu and for the numerous mega projects he has carried out in Port Harcourt City Local Government, says Port Harcourt people are very happy and grateful.

The Mayor said that Gov Nyesom Wike's developmental projects is a clear demonstration of the love he has for the people.
He pointed out that the dualisation of Azikiwe-Iloabuchi road by Wike-led administration will ease the movement of commuters within Port Harcourt and environs and improve the productivity of the people.

Dez Mayorz Media gathered that the dualisation of Azikiwe-Iloabuchi project which Julius Berger Nigeria is constructing has a completion time of six months.

The company has been paid 80% of the contract sum as plan to complete it before the end of Wike's term in office.

The dual carriage way would be the culminating input of urban renewal program in Diobu which had previously reconstructed 42 internal roads with a culminative length of 22.5kms in Diobu.

Dez Mayorz Report.
10/08/2022.

Re: Port Harcourt People Are Very Happy And Grateful To Wike- Mayor Of Port Harcourt by Jostoman: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
WIKE my man, the Mr project

(1) (Reply)

Northern Young Professionals Canvass Support For Tinubu / Move To Accord For 2023 Elections In Lagos! / Peter Obi Wins 2022 ‘man Of The Year’ Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.