Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,424 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Live: Join Twitter Space :Chimaroke Nnamami Obliterating Obi Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live: Join Twitter Space :Chimaroke Nnamami Obliterating Obi Supporters (480 Views)

Bini People Launch Attacks On Igbo People On Twitter Space / Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live: Join Twitter Space :Chimaroke Nnamami Obliterating Obi Supporters by wwwihy: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1eaKbNWEwvvKX?s=20

Live: Join Chimaroke Nnamami Obliterating Obi Supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Join Twitter Space :Chimaroke Nnamami Obliterating Obi Supporters by wwwihy: 12:40am On Aug 11, 2022
Best Twitter Space
Re: Live: Join Twitter Space :Chimaroke Nnamami Obliterating Obi Supporters by PandoraObi: 12:58am On Aug 11, 2022
is it still on
Re: Live: Join Twitter Space :Chimaroke Nnamami Obliterating Obi Supporters by Kingsmm55: 3:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Chimaroke go and rest with your loot... I know the ones you hide in your water tank is not finished yet let alone the ones u buried underground.... Oga ...Oga..go and rest.....zukwanu ike.....ur shame dey shame us....a madman no have shame..na his kinsmen they shame for am.....zukwanu ike...
Re: Live: Join Twitter Space :Chimaroke Nnamami Obliterating Obi Supporters by greatiyk4u(m): 3:45am On Aug 11, 2022
This one is afraid of losing Enugu to the OBIDENTS party

It is a done deal

The only time Enugu experienced a decent government presence and development was when EBE-ANO family was sidelined by Sullivan Chime,

His return under gburus made his administration miserable and now he is running hector skelter begging every good for visit and praises to bring back a known Murderer like Chimaroke stooge
Re: Live: Join Twitter Space :Chimaroke Nnamami Obliterating Obi Supporters by IamAtikulate: 3:51am On Aug 11, 2022
At least, Tinubu urchins now have a new god. I am glad they will stop calling him IPOB now.

For uninformed urchins, Nnamani went on a tantrum when OBIdients rejected him. He wanted to identify with the movement, but the youth said NO.

In his own words, "so OBIdients want to have both the presidency and Senate (his seat)"

Dude is scared that Peter Obi has evaporated his small popularity. Urchins should get new handkerchief as the OBIdient rally will soon hit Nkanu West to drive our message.

I'll also advise them to transfer their PVC to Enugu to vote him.

cheesy
Re: Live: Join Twitter Space :Chimaroke Nnamami Obliterating Obi Supporters by wwwihy: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2022
IamAtikulate:
At least, Tinubu urchins now have a new god. I am glad they will stop calling him IPOB now.

For uninformed urchins, Nnamani went on a tantrum when OBIdients rejected him. He wanted to identify with the movement, but the youth said NO.

In his own words, "so OBIdients want to have both the presidency and Senate (his seat)"

Dude is scared that Peter Obi has evaporated his small popularity. Urchins should get new handkerchief as the OBIdient rally will soon hit Nkanu West to drive our message.

I'll also advise them to transfer their PVC to Enugu to vote him.

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Oyetola‘s OSIEC Begins Preparation For LG Election / Why Don't Obidient Want Candidate Judged On Antecedent / So SS Seaports Are Only Good For Crude Oil And Gas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.