Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation (12012 Views)

Okechukwu Ibeanu, Not Amina Zakari Is Chairman INEC Logistics Committee / Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by kuntoid: 5:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:49am On Aug 11, 2022
kenzysmith:
my taught too I heard tunubu planning to rescue Nigerians from.poverty the same poverty APC creates? Something tells me Tunubu might performed well but Buhari has already spoiled things for him.

In fact buhari has already campaign for peter obi with bad performance

Nobe lie bro grin grin grin grin
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by frog12: 6:05am On Aug 11, 2022
this na conflict ooo
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by JealousCobra(m): 6:07am On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:

You just describe PDP which Obi and Datti are also part of the 16 years

Vote for Lagos Ibadan expressway, Ibadan , Lagos , Ogun standard guage rail, second Niger Bridge, Npower, social investment programme, and many more Vote APC

You have nothing to say!! APC is a monumental failure.
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by Thedon22: 6:13am On Aug 11, 2022
marenalexander7:
We have obi and datti to vote for. They have the physical strength paper qualifications and religion diversification that can save this country
So, you want to base the future of the masses on paper qualification and not on accomplishment. Is that what developed countries did to be where they are today?
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by ferking(m): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2022
Congratulations to my able incoming president, in advance, president Atiku Abubaka the man that knows the job.
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by Theoarhics: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2022
If you like make devil be your campaign chairman you will still lose. APC is the wrongest thing to happen to us as a nation
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by Lovenorth: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
I have been asking these questions... How exactly will Buhari campaign for Tinubu on the campaign grounds ??
Will he openly tell the electorates that Tinubu will continue his disastrous administration
We want Tinubu to continue from where Baba Buhari will stop
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by femicyrus(m): 7:11am On Aug 11, 2022
marenalexander7:
We have obi and datti to vote for. They have the physical strength paper qualifications and religion diversification that can save this country
At what point did you became a Nigeria again?
I thought you are IPOB.
Or you mean obi and datti are coming to save Biafra from Nigeria?
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by tinsel: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2022
danjumaisah:
�So you are poised to go against the stands of the Nigerian bishops as well
Catholics don't take order from CAN.

1 Like

Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by shinealight(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2022
danjumaisah:

Is it Nigerian bishops that have been ensuring adequate feeding of your family all this while?
In the civilised world where true democracy is practiced, the Church has no business in politics. CAN and it’s bishops who depend largely on playing on the people’s emotions “in the name of having heard from the Almighty” should stay well clear of Politics.
The Lord is Not mocked!!
We should learn to “Give unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s and unto the Lord, that which is His!” cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by IgOga(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2022
marenalexander7:

grin grin it's not a physical warfare, paper qualification nor religion my countryman....it's about leadership and good governance.....

You only know this by what they have done in the past....how have they fared in what was bestowed on them in the past? What are they promising now? And more importantly how would they deliver on the promise?

We've heard promises before....and it's the easiest thing to make....but we were not told how those promises will be fulfilled
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by IgOga(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2022
tinsel:

Catholics don't take order from CAN.
Catholic Church pulled out of CAN some years ago....cos CAN is full of many anti-Christ exploiting God's people for personal gains.....most CAN churches preach motivation not the gospel of Christ.....and in this present dispensation many of them have now dabbled into politics....
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2022
Lovenorth:

We want Tinubu to continue from where Baba Buhari will stop

Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by barcaboi(m): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2022
danjumaisah:
Is he a bishop?
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by Indispensable85(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by Ak83: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2022
Jostoman:
And so? maybe we should go and fry sand. Nonsense
Quickly go and fry sand oo, if that will enable u to hav sense.
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by DOM7: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2022
When failure grab the mic! Seven years as governor still celebrating street lights as achievement.
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by BUZUSKY: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2022
i think there is no competent christian in the north why looking for christian to be your campaign director?
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by gregng(m): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2022
In trying to promote APC candidate BAT,
politicians have quoted all Bible verses except the one where ZACCHAEUS returned to the poor all that he had stolen from them.

Till this one is done, I will not believe them.

Vote

Competent, Fairness and Equity
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by MtDave55: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2022
His words: "The President is Chairman of the campaign Council. Therefore, as DG, I will come regularly to brief him on certain things that we are planning".

“You know as Director-General of the campaign Council I have to from time to time see the President who is our Chairman and keep him abreast of events.”

Is APC are taking NIGERIANS for granted, how can they appoint a failure as Campaign chairman, what will he be doing good, someone that lack strategies
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by tholhusomhie: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wetin a know be say if Peter Obi get one (1) vote, na me cast am.
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by yyba: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
danjumaisah:
nigeria bishops or nigeria gruop of silly guys
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by yyba: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jostoman:
And so? maybe we should go and fry sand. Nonsense
shey before na gas you wan fry abi
Re: Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation by ajyogbon(m): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Welldone interesting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC, NIPCO Partner To Deliver CNG To Nigerians / Occupy Nigeria: Pictures Of Protest At World Bank Hq,Washington DC, Us / “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.