Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria (23844 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by virtue123(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Does BAT sleep?
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by RIDOO: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Although l'm not really a fan of any politician. But the way the recent government is treating Nigerians is nothing to write home about..So, now that their party has painted everywhere RED ...what will be their manifestos and how will they convince people that they are capable of making this country great again.

In this kind of mess that this government left us l don't think they are sensitive enough to know that a lot of people are watching their DEEDS not WORDS.

Also, it would have been better if President Buhari has left us where we were eight years ago before the change than where we are right now.

Btw, if BAT is not sleeping he should allow Tse Tse fly to bite him so that he can have enough sleep cos l'm sure...it is not because of Nigerians that he's not sleeping...It is for his pockets.
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by MultiDot: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Any adult or youth routing for Tinubu or Atiku at this time does not mean well for the future of this country. Such a person should be checked for mental alertness and soundness. With the experience of PMB, we have had enough! There is no time to experiment again, we have wasted enough resources and time doing trials, that saved no body any good. Sentiment and primordial-ism should not be allowed to play a part now.
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by back2sender: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
This is very good. Let him face ARISE TV or Channels TV for one hour interview to shame detractors.
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maybe he's busy sniffing cocain from Chicago... night sleep wey dey sweet pass honey
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by shiwex: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Realist12:
It's clear, such a man hardly sleep, you can tell he's passionate about his ambition.
All of his success didn't happen by miracle it's a lot of hardwork and planning yielding results now. We saw how he solicited support far and wide during the Primaries. While the other presidential candidates where no where to be found. After the victory they started saying he bribed the delegates yet they saw the process .
We need a hard worker that gets results. Not a radio presenter or an influencer.
Funny thing is we don't even hear them talk about Obi perfomance any more are they maxed out or they now see it's mediocrity they are hyping neither does Atiku talk about his cos he's banking on Obasanjo legacy yet the power sector he handled with all the huge funds failed till date.

We know better, you say he's a thief yet the state he governed is the most progressive and effectively run system we have in Nigeria , go to any ministry in Lagos compare it other states. But they blackmail him daily if Tinubu left Lagos the way Obi left Anambra it won't be Nigerians and investors favourite.
You lack intelligence talking about the sate he governed, that state where there is no security, no drainage system, look at the transportation system. Compare Lagos to Cairo, Joburg and others . Lagos has the capacity to raise more money but Tinubu is collecting a major % . Look at how much those cities are making before you state saying rubbish and to let you know, Lagos has always been a rich city.
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Sammy5413(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Not being able to sleep till 4am is never a good news but a health disorder known as Chronic insomnia that can actually lead to death and as such is medically proven to be unfit.
Prove me wrong!
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by t2luv1: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Dididrumz:
APC TRYING TOO HARD TO SELL A BAD MARKET.

THIS MAN IS NOT FIT TO BE PRESIDENT.

He is a dead man walking. We need to check to make sure Tinubu does not have bladder leakage disease.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Donwis05: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lol! Inability to sleep is another sickness...
Pls, we need a president that can sleep well like others so that he can wake up the following morning healthier and stronger.

Not one that his evil doings will take off sleep from his eyes grin grin grin
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by fuck419: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
AS A WIZARD WEH HIM BE NAA
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Ikejiue: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Too much weewe abi
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Wwwq: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by descarado: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
olas24u:

You are not God ,you your self can slump at any fucking time.Fiscal federalism, restructuring, economic restructuring,state or regional police , resource control ,is what I want in few years.
If I have parkinson disease, I don't have any business with politics. In work force, I won't be employed cos I'm a danger to myself and the public I serve.
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by ImaIma1(f): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
This guy that they finished on LinkedIn...lol.
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by westerngezy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Thats a problem on its own and it is called insomnia. There is no hiding place. #BeObidient
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by HiideaConsole(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abeg does sleeping late indicate good health now?? You sleep 4am, wake up 10am - solid six hours of sleep

How does this negate the 80 travels to the UK, USA and France on health grounds in 2021 alone??

You start sounding stupid when you're trying too hard to promote an unpresentable candidate in the name of money
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by olas24u(f): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
descarado:

If I have parkinson disease, I don't have any business with politics. In work force, I won't be employed cos I'm a danger to myself and the public I serve.

You don't have an ambition that is the reason , ambition motivates people to reach their goals in life.
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Mr5050(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2022
Same thing with bats, after all the Bible says there is no peace ( sleep ) for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Jaybihel25(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Before nko undecided ? Bats are nocturnal animals nah. Even if he likes, he should not sleep 24/7, nah Obi we go still vote grin grin
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Owopariola001: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2022
shiwex:
You lack intelligence talking about the sate he governed, that state where there is no security, no drainage system, look at the transportation system. Compare Lagos to Cairo, Joburg and others . Lagos has the capacity to raise more money but Tinubu is collecting a major % . Look at how much those cities are making before you state saying rubbish and to let you know, Lagos has always been a rich city.

With your capacity, how much are you and your household making?
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Prince001(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
Mumu talk. I thought this Dayo Israel has small sense

He has sense that's why he's misleading people cos of selfish interest. Soon u will hear him saying had working pays instead to say looting and corruption pays!!!!!!!
Yoruba nation, Biafra republic, Ijaw Nation no going back!!!!!!
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by Veeryeasy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
That's withdrawal symptoms not fitness. Dumb ass
Re: Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria by pricklewane: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
When the time is right he will do more than that. Tinubu as been granting interviews long before you were born n he won't stop today.

Tinubu no be novice politician that will be running from one church to shrine over election. He understands you win some you lose some.

mrvitalis:
Tell him to come and do one hour live interview let Nigerians examine how fit he is

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Last-minute Deal; Cede Senate Presidency To Southwest, Southeast For SGF / Lagos Light Rail Will Be Ready In June – Fashola / $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.