Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,321 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) (56985 Views)

29-Yr-Old man Confesses to killing His Elder Brother Over Land In Anambra (Pix) / Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) / Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Rosrozz:
hi Maria, how are you doing? I’m sure you know who is this but please be silent about my identity. I tried making cake today but it turned out like strong semo. Was it because I added water to soften my mixture? This is my first time trying though. I tried quoting you on food section but I wasn’t allowed access.

Hi! cheesy
It could be that you mixed it too much after adding flour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hi! cheesy
It could be that you mixed it too much after adding flour.

Yes, i Added too much flour and it became too thick so I added water to make it soft. I didn’t know too much mixture can affect the outcome. Thanks for your response
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Rosrozz:
Yes, i Added too much flour and it became too thick so I added water to make it soft. I didn’t know too much mixture can affect the outcome. Thanks for your response

Sorry about that.
Next time, add milk diluted with water instead.

Soon, I will create a thread on how to make a basic vanilla cake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

Sorry about that.
Next time, add milk diluted with water instead.

Soon, I will create a thread on how to make a basic vanilla cake.
Thanks. Ok the thread shall be helpful �
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Rosrozz:
Thanks. Ok the thread shall be helpful �

You're welcome dear.
I'll mention you whenever I do.

Try to stay out of trouble this time o. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

You're welcome dear.
I'll mention whenever I do.

Try to stay out of trouble this time o. cheesy
ok. I’ll stay out of trouble, it’s the reason I’m hiding. �

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Rosrozz:
ok. I’ll stay out of trouble, it’s the reason I’m hiding. �

OK. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Edoziesmart(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Desusi:
A 29year old mother was shot by her 22 years old son,How old was the mother when she gave birth to him?See yourself......,.......,...,...,.......,,..??
Don't tell me you have comprehension problem
The mum gave birth to the lad at age 17. Now the lad is 12 in his adolescent age
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Harmony92(f): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
1Sharon:

Ikr, if he was really remorseful, he wouldn't do that undecided
Abi o exactly my point.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
MrGistGuy:
yeah ,I know the father is a policeman, but how did he get access to it?

Is the gun just kept on the table in the room, coz I no understand

He would know where it was kept. Ostensibly, his father would keep it where everyone would know so that they could keep themselves safe in a country where almost everyone else has a gun. This shouldn't have been the outcome. Yet it is.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Qwi1: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
I learnt that it was an accident. Wonder how the pendulum of Justice will swing in order not to make it a double tragidy. Would the boy ever forgive himself? Such a terrible state of affair.

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
[q[i][/i]uote author=OgaDeyVex post=115589876]
KAƙq
Source: Q://www.google.com/amp/s/www..com/G-year-old-boy-kills-29-yr-old-q we mnigerian-mom-in-us/a wempe/[/quote]
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Regie2bless: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/12-year-old-boy-kills-29-yr-old-nigerian-mom-in-us/amp/
her mom is a failure as a mother, what in God's name is ur 12 years old child doing with a gun? Talk less of shooting it?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin and everyone pulls out their guns too. You see if everyone has gone in this country this issue of kidnapping and stealing and bandits unknown gum men will be no more. Imagine a case where some people want to kidnap someone and everyone pulls their guns. shocked shocked shocked shocked
no

Gun dey pass gun naa. S&W revolver and BAR na mate? grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by wilzindinero: 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Too bad! Is that the picture of the boy & the mother? If it is, then the dude am seeing is way above 12yrs
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by TheOgaBoss: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
Is this how common firearms are in the west?
the usa, not entire west. you can walk into a supermarket anf buy a gun.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Shevchenkko: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
I was reliably told that there are more than 400m guns in the united States. That's a dangerous figure
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by drmuchin: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
shogsman:

Was that a trick question, because there are more guns than people in the USA alone

IMAGINE WEYREY COUNTRY
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by hdrifter11: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Felabrity:
12 years old boy
29 years old mom

RIP

Na wa oh she got pregnant at age 16

Wahala for who no get calc
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by OniyideAmplify(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Itsokayo:
"Adebiyi"......it is them, the great miners. shocked

Mining is inborn, it can never leave them even if they go to the underworld.

RIP to the mother.
Your future is at stake because you've refused to grow up.

Goat
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by bewla(m): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=marvellously post=115590080]Only you carry ftc[/quoteI]send the punk head home
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Itsokayo: 2:48am On Aug 12, 2022
OniyideAmplify:
Your future is at stake because you've refused to grow up.

Goat

I don't have words to exchange with u. So rest, afonjaite. grin

Good morning.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Antivirus92(m): 6:50am On Aug 12, 2022
substitute the Yoruba name there for Igbo and see this thread run to 200 pages with hateful and mocking comments!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Prince001(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

Noooo, na only for America ooo.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by davillian(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Scamupdates:
you self fit die join oh
Wahala no de inside
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) by Larrykaysail(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Spandau:

Oga, una no get gun joor! Don't come and bọbọ us here.
agreed with u,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos / Lekki Yahoo Boys Now Rent Houses For Their 'babalawos' In The Area-twitter Users / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.