Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. (36559 Views)

Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Built2last: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
To think that few weeks ago no structure existed. Labour party was mocked oooo.

You see this life, lesson here is to start and everything will fall in place at the right time. I was so worried initial how the party was going to pull this off, but now see what it has become.

They chose the international conference centre first because campaign has not started and they didn't want touts to step in.

See class.

They were said to be online noise makers. Slowly but steadily, they kept building

Now struct8are springing all over the states.

They just need 20,000 youths to have all they need ready to man the 180,000 polling units. Gadgets to monitor the election is being acquired.

As at 2 months ago, Labour party was nothing in Nigeria. There was no hope of a third force.

Today, every available data online including the ones done by opposition concludes that Labour party is not a write off.

See pictures of ordinary Nigerians. Not the faces of the familiar faces that have wrecked Nigeria.

Wait till campaign starts

148 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Built2last: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
More

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by donaldking100: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
The Obi Tsumani is coming.
The structure is gradually forming.
Some people in this country do not have a sense of history.
Abiola chose a fellow Muslim as running mate, it didn't work.
As a military head of state, the present President of Nigeria chose Idiagbon as deputy, it didn't work.
As the American philosopher, George Santayana, said: "Those who refuse to learn from history are condemned to repeat it."
Wisdom teaches that in a multicultural, multi-religious society, those at the helm of affairs should be keenly sensitive to the sensitivities of the populace.
The present division of Nigeria should never be heightened but healed.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

445 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Built2last: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
donaldking100:
a

A- for Apple

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Goahead(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Imagine Tinubu with his shaky hands signing partnership agreements with western powers in front of world media. God forbid!!
And dailymail of the UK comes up with this headline: Nigeria's Tinubu could not sign the energy agreement between the EU and Nigeria due to "uncontrollably shaky hands". cry

181 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Okwyjesus(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Udo ! The cloud is gathering

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Ddeliverer007(m): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
There is hope.

A new Nigeria is possible.

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by ajekpaks(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
good
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by gaby(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nice to see and feel the enthusiasm and excitement rekindled amongst Nigerians.

Experience and life lessons have thought me to be more cautious in enthusiasm and excitement, though.

After all, the Sai Chanji buzz was this loud if not even more at the time.

It would be sad to see people's hearts and expectations dashed as has been the usual story should PO go on to win.

Bubu did one thing well though a d that's the signing of the reformed electoral act bill and for not being partisan about his approach towards recent elections and the upcoming ones.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Gourdoinc(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wish i was in Abuja. this is great my people. na small small. we will get there. 2023 is sure

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by specialmati(m): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
cool cool cool cool this is great my country people. Let relegate those old corrupt money bags come 2023. They have done enough mess

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Built2last: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
gaby:
Nice to see and feel the enthusiasm and excitement rekindled amongst Nigerians.

Experience and life lessons have thought me to be more cautious in enthusiasm and excitement.

After all, the Sai Chanji buzz was this loud if not even more at the time.

It would be sad to see people's hearts and expectations dashed as has been the usual story should PO go on to win.

Bubu did one thing well though a d that's the signing of the reformed electoral act bill and for not being partisan about his approach towards previous elections and the upcoming ones.

Buhari's greatest legacy is the amended electoral bill he signed February 25th this year.

His departing legacy is to mot interfere with the election in anyway. Let Nigerians truly decide.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Truthisunique2: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Town hall meeting yet e no still full with Doyin in attendance, na empty seat full up

And this is supposed to be the woke state LP is expecting votes

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by colorsofrainbow: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Town hall meeting yet e no still full, na empty seat full up

Tears of consolation cry cry

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by gaby(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Built2last:

Buhari's greatest legacy is the amended electoral bill he signed February 25th this year.

His departing legacy is to mot interfere with the election in anyway. Let Nigerians truly decide.

Dude is leaving a legacy indeed. Love or loathe him, I commend and respect him on this.

I don't think any one of today's candidates would have had the resolve, focus, will, and defiance to achieve this very fundamental fit for the future of Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Truthisunique2: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Tears of consolation cry cry
I no console myself

Na so revolution wan happen, una go say na small small

But we knew the magnitude of the revolution we saw onground in 2015

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by nnachukz(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Town hall meeting yet e no still full with Doyin in attendance, na empty seat full up

I know you didn't read that it is a leadership summit. Not a general town hall meeting. Anyway, a Tinubu supporter will not know the difference between leadership meeting and town hall meeting.
Anything goes for the shaky master.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nigeria will be great again

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by tayewomi(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
I'm Obident and yusful!!! abeg give me likes now.

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Arysexy(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hurricane Obi/Datti sweeping with ferrocious force.

A new Nigeria is POssible!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Truthisunique2: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
nnachukz:

I know you didn't read that it is a leadership summit. Not a general town hall meeting. Anyway, a Tinubu supporter will not know the difference between leadership meeting and town hall meeting.
Anything goes for the shaky master.
which leadership meeting, obi went for political meeting in osun he no see him supporters una say he didn't go for himself that's why

Obi don go for himself for labour Party mobilization meeting, hall no full despite special guests seating, you are now calling it leadership meeting

Shebi you saw how atiku supporters full ordinary marriage he attended

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by BlazinGlory40: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
which leadership meeting, obi went for political meeting in osun he no see him supporters una say he didn't go for himself that's why

Obi don go for himself for labour Party mobilization meeting, hall no full despite special guests seating, you are now calling it leadership meeting

Shebi you saw how atiku supporters full ordinary marriage he attended

Oga, focus on your atiku and leave Peter obi. Bad loser who can’t support his party’s candidate because Amaechi lost.

26 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Truthisunique2: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Oga, focus on your atiku and leave Peter obi. Bad loser who can’t support his party’s candidate because Amaechi lost.
I was focused on atiku till obi people started lumping atiku with tinubu when them want to jibe

Bad looser where you not osinbajo lackey that couldn't get run up

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Faber(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
So coordinate and organized. Look at fine fine and healthy looking men and women. If na APC now, you see rumpled faces, old cargoes and blood sucking witches everywhere

Is this happening in Nigeria or Japan

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by BlazinGlory40: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I was focused on atiku till obi people started lumping atiku with tinubu when them want to jibe

Bad looser where you not osinbajo lackey that couldn't get run up

I never had a favourite in that primary and I never remembered telling you am an APC member. Presidency is coming down south, whether Obi or BAT. You are being selfish because neither of them are from your own region.

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Truthisunique2: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I never had a favourite in that primary and I never remembered telling you am an APC member. Presidency is coming down south, whether Obi or BAT. You are being selfish because neither of them are from your own region.
Presidency is going to the unifer

Buhari have scattered this country enough, Tinubu muslim Muslim can't heal this country

Obi is Igbo project can't pacify north

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by BlazinGlory40: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Buhari have scattered this country enough, Tinubu muslim Muslim can't heal this country

Quit the disguise sir! You are supporting atiku because of your selfishness. To you, it has always been your region or the highway. That was how you quickly switched from amaechi to GEJ when the rumour flew about. People like us no Dey quick forget.

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by christejames(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
OBIdient tsunami! cool

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Spicycat(f): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
More like Eebo people gathering for new yam festival and invited some guests to attend the flamboyant occasion. grin grin grin grin grin grin

How on earth will someone think that an ipob sympathiser will be the president of Nigeria still amazes me.

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Googledotcom: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wahala dey for APC and PDP o
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Googledotcom: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Spicycat:
More like Eebo people gathering for new yam festival and invited some guests to attend the flamboyant occasion. grin grin grin grin grin grin

How on earth will someone think that an ipob sympathiser will be the president of Nigeria still amazes me.
Look for another thing to say. This one no work. Mu.mu

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Googledotcom: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Unifier that can't unite his party members undecided

Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead / Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video / PDP To Challenge Buhari’s ‎victory At Tribunal