Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,251 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander (3936 Views)

House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by Omoslim26: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
NuclearWinter:

My friend stop denying ipob
grin

Obi campaign will end on election day when he loses , so better not severe that bridge yet

grin grin from your tribal hate filled brain, tinubu must be pro Oduduwa republic bcus he is Yoruba grin grin
Just continue to do your Igbo yooo, Igbo eehhh, Igbo aahh grin after all na your destiny,na the only thing wey your creator send you come dis life come do be dat oo grin
Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by mycar: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
NuclearWinter:

An I'll mannered atypified arrogant Igbo is the last person to speak on manners.

Obsession of frustrated hungry man. man bereft of self-worth and vision, all you know is Igbo this, Igbo that, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by NuclearWinter: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
mycar:

Obsession of frustrated hungry man. man bereft of self-worth and vision, all you know is Igbo this, Igbo that, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Look , I am on your side

I want Biafra just as much as you .

My epistles here are to get Nigerians to see reason why you should get your own nation.

Yes, I write about your crude ways, barbaric bloodletting nature and criminal bent but these are all salient points to let the average Nigerian see reason to why you need to get your own containment zone.

So , in so many ways, I am like your Rabbi Kanustein and i am using reverse hate psychology on the Nigerians to get them to see you as not worth having around .

So relax and trust the plan.
Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by mycar: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Look , I am on your side

I want Biafra just as much as you .

My epistles here are to get Nigerians to see reason why you should get your own nation.

Yes, I write about your crude ways, barbaric bloodletting nature and criminal bent but these are all salient points to let the average Nigerian see reason to why you need to get your own containment zone.

So , in so many ways, I am like your Rabbi Kanustein and i am using reverse hate psychology on the Nigerians to get them to see you as not worth having around .

So relax and trust the plan.

Did you hear me mention Biafra? nOPE, All I want is peace and progress in our country, it doesn't give me joy that any part of this country is in crisis. I want to be able to travel to any part of this country without any fear of any mishap. Just imagine it yourself. how many years do we have to live in the world?

I work hard to be happy
Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by Spy360(m): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
paramakina202:

Since you are now taking over the responsibilities of government why not help them fix the roads and pay salaries because they have failed in those areas too.
Again since SE state governments have formed security group why is ESN attacking and killing them?
Don't be silly. People have been fixing roads and paying salaries by creating by-passes and collecting bribes in government offices. When government fail in their responsibility lawlessness takes over.
Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by paramakina202: 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Spy360:

Don't be silly. People have been fixing roads and paying salaries by creating by-passes and collecting bribes in government offices. When government fail in their responsibility lawlessness takes over.

Don't be stupid,Government did not only failed in security aspect they have failed in every aspect.Igbos can also build hospitals and school not just to form a terrorist group use it to commit all sorts of crimes in Igboland.Benue state government just luanched their own security group last week even though herdsmen killings was the most brutal and bloody in Benue state yet their citizens did not take laws into their hands and waited for their governor to act at the right time.
Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by Spy360(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2022
paramakina202:

Don't be stupid,Government did not only failed in security aspect they have failed in every aspect.Igbos can also build hospitals and school not just to form a terrorist group use it to commit all sorts of crimes in Igboland.Benue state government just luanched their own security group last week even though herdsmen killings was the most brutal and bloody in Benue state yet their citizens did not take laws into their hands and waited for their governor to act at the right time.
You are very stupid to mention Benue state. Was it not their government that set up the security group? That's after disarming local vigilantes? Your foolishness is too much to absolve government of their responsibility because you will also suffer for it. Government make laws that control everybody, that control our movement, security and economics, and yet you blame people for taking action to save themselves when government can't save them. Carry your foolishness to your family.

When crime last more than 24hours, government is involved ~ Gen Sani Abacha.
Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by paramakina202: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Spy360:

You are very stupid to mention Benue state. Was it not their government that set up the security group? That's after disarming local vigilantes? Your foolishness is too much to absolve government of their responsibility because you will also suffer for it. Government make laws that control everybody, that control our movement, security and economics, and yet you blame people for taking action to save themselves when government can't save them. Carry your foolishness to your family.

When crime last more than 24hours, government is involved ~ Gen Sani Abacha.

You are very foolish and callous for supporting terrorist gangs killing and maiming people in Igboland because government failed to do its job.
Btw,who formed EBUBEAGU that so called freedom fighters are hunting down like rabits,is it not government?
Re: Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander by Spy360(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
paramakina202:

You are very foolish and callous for supporting terrorist gangs killing and maiming people in Igboland because government failed to do its job.
Btw,who formed EBUBEAGU that so called freedom fighters are hunting down like rabits,is it not government?
I am not supporting the killings, I am only asking government to do what they where elected for and what they collect resources for. They are not doing us a favour.

Failure to do so, has led to people taking laws into their hands. And we cannot totally blame them for acts of survival howbeit immoral, until the government acts as one. Where the government does govern as they are expected, then such immoral killings will either not exist or their perpetrators would face justice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint / Nigeria Army Mocking Tinubu....sing Emilokan, Baba Wey No Well / Throwback: Appeal Court Dismisses Suit Seeking Obi’s Disqualification.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.