Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (43431 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2007
acidrop:

hahah, sorry nah sleep take me, i told u guys before now, i said i was in the phone with someone that put me in a bad mood,

@mukina2, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, u thinking of someone, or by anychance have someone in mind wink. u are welcome shaaa

See you are feeling better?  Good girl.  No body is worth the stress!!!!  Nobody!!!! wink

chiegemba:

knockin seriously need someone 2 please open d door sad grin

@ Babee, You dey house, Abi u don waka gooooooooooo as usual? sad tongue
@ Uche; You leave house comot go where? undecided cheesy
@ Droppy; Hope u no vex reach d one wey u no won open door? wink grin

How una dey grin grin grin

Why did you not use your bulldozer cheesy

mukina2:

can i come in?

i met the dorr open tongue

can't sleep too . . and when i eventually do sleep its not for long embarassed sad

Hi there! Yes you may---Nairaland is no man's land!!!! tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2007
acidrop:

open door jare , abi u don forget say we dey share d same apartment. ehhhenn landlord come ooo, u know say we never pay 4 a year now tongue
no b u cos am/ everytime u go dey come up with some major excuses when month end reach. God help us make dey no evict us now now tongue grin
BABEELOVE:

See you are feeling better? Good girl. No body is worth the stress!!!! Nobody!!!! wink

Why did you not use your bulldozer cheesy
Hi there! Yes you may---Nairaland is no man's land!!!! tongue

Na becos 2day na sunday now. u know say na sundays nmorpardon my igbo tongue chukwu dey enter person mind wink grin "wait" make sunday pass 1st c as i go use my bulldozer in action tongue grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2007
chiegemba:

no b u because am/ everytime u go dey come up with some major excuses when month end reach. God help us make dey no evict us now now tongue grin

he he he he he he!!! cheesy

Na because 2day na sunday now. u know say na sundays nmorpardon my igbo tongue chukwu dey enter person mind wink grin "wait" make sunday pass 1st c as i go use my bulldozer in action tongue grin

Busy at work last night! But ourrra here in 15 minutes---waiting for my relief shit packer!!! Catch you later!!!! Happy Sunday oh!!!! kiss
I hear you! Holy Nweje!!!!! wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mukina2: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2007
@ acid grin

nah . . .sleep refuses to come sad

@ Babeelove tongue
i am in now . .so how can i sleep na grin cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2007
Hi effribody

It seems our club- International Association for Insominiacs aka IAI is growing in leap and bounds. i nominate maself for the treaurer position of the club grin

mukina2:

That is the whole point. You dont. You come in here to pass out the hours less painfully. At least iut is better than staring onto the ceiling all nite grin

@ Babelove
Y all the questions naw I just used a phrase (the more the merrier) U have always been using and U start questioning me.Do I smell a case of double standards here cheesy Anyway, I hope U are not looking for an excuse to artfully dodge out from sending the Ogbono soup and Okporoko via Fedex angry I have already gone thru the motions of eating them grin

@ Chi
Y r u not on sad church or sumnin else' undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mukina2: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2007
ehh Uche

wetin. . .sef tongue

i dey find sleep o grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2007
Then this no be the place naw. This place na for confirmed non-sleepers. How can U get sleep from those who get no sleep undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mukina2: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2007
Uche

is u on im undecided

let me be na . .havnt slept since tongue

hope the author nor go chase me out o grin cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2007
mukina2:

@ acid grin

nah . . .sleep refuses to come sad

@ Babeelove tongue

You are welcome!!! Just do not interrupt our romantic sessions that is all I ask!  After discussing politics all day--you do not expect me to discuss "politics and culture or religion" all night do you? wink  I must warn you in advance to that this is a high traffic area---computers are known to "crash" here oh! cheesy

trust nairaland busy bodies!!! tongue

mukina2:

Uche

is u on im undecided

let me be na . .havnt slept since tongue

hope the author nor go chase me out o grin cheesy

You have not learned anything from IM abi?  With all conversations being recorded for future references, you still dey talk of im?  Well, good luck!!! Just as long as you are not trying to convert him to one kind of religion that I do not understand! grin

Uche2nna:

Hi effribody

It seems our club- International Association for Insominiacs aka IAI is growing in leap and bounds. i nominate maself for the treaurer position of the club grin

That is the whole point. You don't. You come in here to pass out the hours less painfully. At least iut is better than staring onto the ceiling all night grin

@ Babelove
Y all the questions naw I just used a phrase (the more the merrier) You have always been using and You start questioning me.Do I smell a case of double standards here cheesy Anyway, I hope You are not looking for an excuse to artfully dodge out from sending the Ogbono soup and Okporoko via Fedex angry I have already gone through the motions of eating them grin

@ Chi
Y r u not on sad church or sumnin else' undecided

I told Chi to start her lectures with a small class.  The word usually spreads and many believers in Insomnia will stop by.  No wahala now.  Famous words--"the more the merrier" go round!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Which double standards? Okay!  Soup is in pending---waiting for clearance from my decoding device on what you are really up to here!  angry---- Infact!  You are even digging deeper into the mess!

Well, got to take a power nap now!  Off to the "shit packing" joint in 3 hrs.  Later loves! wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mukina2: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2007
i shall disturb wellu grin nor be only una na grin we suppose share the loff grin

i wont convert him o . . grin grin grin

i don run grin grin

u nor go kill me grin grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2007
BABEELOVE:

I told Chi to start her lectures with a small class. The word usually spreads and many believers in Insomnia will stop by. No wahala now. Famous words--"the more the merrier" go round!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Which double standards? Okay! Soup is in pending---waiting for clearance from my decoding device on what you are really up to here! angry---- Infact! You are even digging deeper into the mess!

Well, got to take a power nap now! Off to the "shit packing" joint in 3 hrs. Later loves! wink

Stop all the dogon turanchi and send the soup naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

What coding device r u talking about?? undecided I no get power to fight oooo!!! If U are also interested in being the treasurer, then I [b]de[/b]nominate maself as far as U send the soup. Deal?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 12:22am On Aug 27, 2007
wey everybody go/ dey? grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 12:26am On Aug 27, 2007
They r all asleep. grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 12:37am On Aug 27, 2007
i kow shey probably babee go soon wake from she napmarathon nap
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2007
mukina2:

i shall disturb wellu grin nor be only una na grin we suppose share the loff grin

i wont convert him o . . grin grin grin

i don run grin grin

u nor go kill me grin grin

Like uche said--we do not sleep here.  We do not kill people here.  We only***** them!!!! wink 

Sparing your innocent ears from my "thrash can" of a mouth! cheesy  Stop by any time--We promise to "keep it clean".

Uche2nna:

Stop all the dogon turanchi and send the soup naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

What coding device r u talking about?? undecided I no get power to fight oooo!!! If You are also interested in being the treasurer, then I de[/b]nominate maself as far as You send the soup. Deal?

Batting my eyelids----Kiss me first!---Before I send the soup! tongue

Please I do not want any treasurer ranking or any other.  Just [b]do what you do best for me
and you are free to be president of Nairaland  if you so desire!!!! tongue

chiegemba:

wey everybody go/ dey? grin

Packing shit!

chiegemba:

i kow shey probably babee go soon wake from she napmarathon nap

I don wake tey tey---dey work sef!!!  2 more nights to go---then off for 6 freaking days!!!! Yippeeeeeeeeee!!! cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2007
effribodi dey sleep undecided

Which kain non sleepers association be dis

@ Babelove

I will do more than kissing . Kissing is just number 1, but I promise U sey I go reach number 4 with U. grin

will u send the soup now grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2007
dude, no be student u be, u no suppose 2 be up?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2007
Y not? undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mukina2: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2007
@Babee
shocked yeah please spare my innocent ears  grin  but i still want to hear  it after i'll clean it out with bleach tongue

Uche tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2007
HaHaHa

Back @ ya tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2007
Uche2nna:

Y not? undecided

dont u have school tomorro
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2007
Today, U mean

Yeah, In a couple of hrs.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2007
wow, hw do u cope with school then, dont u like fall asleep in class
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mukina2: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2007
uche

are you supposed to be here tongue grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2007
datz what am amking sure of ooooo, tongue oya ansa uche, ur babe no even dey here sef
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2007
acidrop:

wow, hw do u cope with school then, don't u like fall asleep in class
u no need 2 tell everybody say u dey sleep 4 class now ehn droppy tongue grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2007
slept for 4 hrs

yeah, i always feel like grabbing a 30 min afternoon nap
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2007
hahahahahaha, but it is better i tell than 4 dem 2 find out, lol. did u get 5 missed calls 2day. i wake star like 3 times because of u.

@uche, iight i think amma leave u
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2007
acidrop:

datz what am amking sure of ooooo, tongue oya ansa uche, your babe no even dey here sef

which babe undecided do u know sth i dont know of undecided

Anyway, I would be leaving in a couple of hrs since U gals r in a hurry to kick me out.
I slept for sometime, but had to wake up to tidy up a few readings b4 school. Since I dont drink coffee to make me saty awake, I chat to stay awake . undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2007
acidrop:

hahahahahaha, but it is better i tell than 4 them 2 find out, lol. did u get 5 missed calls 2day. i wake star like 3 times because of u.

@uche, iight i think amma leave u

so na u b d person wey dey do dat thing. i b dey wonder
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2007
@uche haba, babelove ofcourse.

@chi, where u go?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2007
Na wa ooooooooooooooo. No let doyin hear dat one. We r trying to keep it a secret and u have just put everything on CNN angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (67) (Reply)

Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. / Optical Illusions / It's Funny How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.