Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,242 members, 7,860,549 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) (23062 Views)

Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2022
Mtncardseller:
Omo...na tunde be this sha....we attend same secondary school
no worry e go com out in next 3 months...

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by chaseblack(m): 6:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Government hates competition!

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by barbstee(m): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2022
Corpers of these days
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2022
People don't read. He was given the option of #200k fine. I am sure he'll go for that option.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 7:01am On Aug 12, 2022
Na only God know if them don bundle slowir damn niggar for Benin too
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Mandesz(m): 7:04am On Aug 12, 2022
lolu2019:
oga,yahoo don start before I enter school 2006.I even do pre degree 2005.nah greediness they cause am.yahoo boys are not lazy,they are just greedy.
Why are u in haste to quote me. Read btw the lines. I'm in university in 2009 n yahoo was known all over Nigeria but wasn't rampant like this. In 2003-2007, you must get to the internet cafe b4 u carryout internet fraud
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by ZombieSlayer1: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2022
superCleanworks:
Please no tribal bashing here and nobody should mention anything agbado here.

just read and go
But if it's Igbo you people go dey make noise.
Internet fraud and skull mining is the only thing Yorubas are good at. A tribe of very lazy people who never want to work but will be busy being jealous of other tribes
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Asianjollof007: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2022
This year's set of corpers is full of yahoo boys normally.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by HeavenVGate: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/11/oyo-corper-one-loader-jailed-in-ilorin-for-internet-fraud/
Wow I freeze! They return the guy to Zero. Collect everything he has and still ask him to pay 200k as an option not to go to jail after collecting everything he has? I feel pity for him because no level of rituals he can perform that can ever fetch him that properties again not even when Yahoo Yahoo boys are saying no more Yahoo Yahoo anymore because upon all the rituals, they are not still getting any money. I feel pity for him.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Ransomtheking(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

just read and go
but if it was bout drugs u guys would have been checking shape of head cool
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Mbenny(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2022
by their names you shall know them
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Honestfrend: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2022
See him ear like pot hand..
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by mecustika: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2022
He was sentenced because he was operating in a field where he has no licence.
He is nither a politician nor a top highly connected civil servant and a stunch member of Apc.
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by superCleanworks(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2022
Ransomtheking:
but if it was bout drugs u guys would have been checking shape of head cool

which guys? who am i? who are you?
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by superCleanworks(m): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

But if it's Igbo you people go dey make noise.

which people? that people? okay oh
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Greatdand007(m): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Wow I freeze! They return the guy to Zero. Collect everything he has and still ask him to pay 200k as an option not to go to jail after collecting everything he has? I feel pity for him because no level of rituals he can perform that can ever fetch him that properties again not even when Yahoo Yahoo boys are saying no more Yahoo Yahoo anymore because upon all the rituals, they are not still getting any money. I feel pity for him.

Bros guys way Dey collect money still Dey collect but forget yahoo don hard pass Zuma rock now I think it’s fading away
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Greatdand007(m): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2022
HeavenVGate:

They will not collect everything from him bro this nija las las he pay them out of the money in his bank account
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by gracealonev: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2022
This is injustice.
The main culprit was given an option of fine but the loader didn't get the option.

Amazing.
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by HeavenVGate: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2022
Greatdand007:

They will not collect everything from him bro this nija las las he pay them out of the money in his bank account
No bro don't get it wrong. All his properties forfeited to the federal government with all money in his bank. Don't you know that's the motive of hunting Yahoo Yahoo boys in the first place? Federal government are not really ready to jail anyone. They are after what he has gotten. He can't pay from the money already ceased from him.
I know one guy who was arrested by EFCC though they didn't post it but they collect everything from him.
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Greatdand007(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2022
HeavenVGate:

No bro don't get it wrong. All his properties forfeited to the federal government with all money in his bank. Don't you know that's the motive of hunting Yahoo Yahoo boys in the first place? Federal government are not really ready to jail anyone. They are after what he has gotten. He can't pay from the money already ceased from him.
I know one guy who was arrested by EFCC though they didn't post it but they collect everything from him.

Chai that one serious o na to go lowkey o
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by lolu2019: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Mandesz:

Why are u in haste to quote me. Read btw the lines. I'm in university in 2009 n yahoo was known all over Nigeria but wasn't rampant like this. In 2003-2007, you must get to the internet cafe b4 u carryout internet fraud
u r right bro.it was more of a university thing.unlike now,even jss1 student is doing yahoo.
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by alaribe1992(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
tongue
superCleanworks:

just read and go

Agbado
Agbado
Agbado
Agbado
grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by PharmacyStore: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wow this is really serious
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by ASAPFERG1: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Greatdand007:

Bros guys way Dey collect money still Dey collect but forget yahoo don hard pass Zuma rock now I think it’s fading away
e nor hard bros.. depends on your format. .
Boys dey cashout daily
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Viscuz: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
e nor hard bros.. depends on your format. .
Boys dey cashout daily

Tinubu na grandmaster na

Until u reach that level yahoo no dey pay well

Buhari na baba laga of yahoo
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by stephenolamide(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
That minty in his bank account too small for a loader, d guy go get money for blockchain

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Edoziesmart(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
ORLAHOLUWA:
Na only God know if them don bundle slowir damn niggar for Benin too
He is back. Is like he follow for upper boys efcc carry last time.
I wish he good though
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Edoziesmart(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Asianjollof007:
This year's set of corpers is full of yahoo boys normally.
Majority of corpers that serve during the COVID 19 are yahoo guys in disguise. Na them chop SBA loan like mad. I know countless of people that serve during that time that take Yahoo as full time job and ghost their youth service (Indoor things)
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Edoziesmart(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Mandesz:

Is not a must you go to the cafe then before you access your fraud things online. One man in my area then owes two desktop which he operate in his parlour steady. That should be around 2006 when I was in sec school. Cus I normally saw him staying indoor each time I accompany my class guy to his house.
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by Wwwq: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Good
Re: Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Edoziesmart:

He is back. Is like he follow for upper boys efcc carry last time.
I wish he good though
I don even see him post cos Dey release am too soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) / Mob Beats NDLE Officer To Death In Adamawa After Drug Dealers Raised False Alarm / Ex-lawmaker Gets Seven-year Jail For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.