Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

@PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. (47086 Views)

NAPTIP Raids Abuja Child Trafficking Ring, Rescues Four Children / Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police / Robber Swallows Lady’s Wedding Ring In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

@PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by DesChyko: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2023
A video shared by renowned investigative journalist, @PIDOMNIGERIA at 6:34 AM on Friday, 1 Sept, 2023, shed light on a trafficking syndicate thriving unabated in Room, Akwa Ibom State in Nigeria.

Two french-speaking, Togolese victims, Azaga (23) and Taros(12) shared their horrible experiences in the hands of these traffickers, when the search for greener pastures turned sour.

Their desire to earn money in Gabon for their health challenges and education took a sad turn when the boat driver paid to take them to Gabon, sold them to the syndicate, who forced them into prostitution as sex slaves.

There is no escape for them as the ring is well connected with transport workers, the police and every other relevant agency within the locality, that could help facilitate their release and escape. They are currently in hiding.

@PIDOMNIGERIA reached out to relevant agencies to come to the girls plight. Six minutes after the video was shared, NAPTIP responded through their official handle, which may mean, hope may be in sight for the young females.

Thank you @PIDOMNIGERIA for the work you do.

These two are victims of Human trafficking for sexual exploitation.
They are both from TOGO, age 23 and 12 respectively. We tracked them to Oron, Akwa Ibom State, where they were held captive as sex slaves, abused and molested continuously. πŸ’”πŸ˜­

They are Muslims. Azaga Fridos, age (23) and Tarso Sadia, age (12) are cousins, from a very poor family with no helping hand.
Azaga has got lump on her breast, which was diagnosed to be highly cancerous, if not operated upon immediately. She is poor & couldn't afford the bills.

A woman came to their village in Togo, and offered she and her 12 year old cousin a househelp job in Gabon. Where her cousin could work, and as well go to school, while she Azaga hopes to save her salary so she can pay for her surgery before it turns into breast cancer.

They were brought to Nigeria, taken to Oron, where they will board a boat that will take them to Gabon. The woman transfered 350,000 naira to a boat driver, who was to take them to Gabon, but rather to take the girls to Gabon, the boat driver took the money, and sold them to a

human trafficking and organ harvesting ring in Oron, Akwa Ibom State. There they met other girls from different French speaking West African countries. They were forced into prostitution, abused, tortured, & molested severally. Azaga was forced to abort a pregnancy, which almost

took her womb and her life.
After recovering, she was forced back into prostitution, and today she is 4 months and 12 days pregnant. If you refuse to continue the prostitution work, those human traffickers will kill you.
These girls need help. They must be rescued @PoliceNG

The human traffickers are highly highly connected. They have their connections in the police, you can't take their report to the police and get any arrest. They are connected with the transport union. Their victims can't escape from the town with any transport vehicle.

They will be informed and alerted about the escape by those transporters. The victim will be apprehended and taken back. It is a world of no return for those West African French speaking sex slaves. They don't understand English, & can not even speak. So it is difficult for them

to tell anyone about their experience, or communicate on how to escape.
I call on Akwa Ibom State government to intervene.
I call on Akwa Ibom State governor @_PastorUmoEno to intervene. I call on NAPTIP @naptipnigeria to intervene.
I call on the @PoliceNG to intervene.

I have done my best. The girls are currently in hiding from the hands of those human trafficking ring.
But they need to be rescued and sent back to their country Togo.
The Nigerian government must intervene, to rescue these girls.
I will provide a phone number via DM, for

NAPTIP or any of the agencies, who wants to get in contact with them. They are safe at the moment, but how long can it be, is a matter of time.
I call on Nigerians and Togolese to lend their voices, christians & Muslims. Their only crime is poverty, and wanting a better life.

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1697483144885162109?t=1Lvf9Cl4I0DQrWDo_Cx8EA&s=19

4 Likes

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by TemplarLandry: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2023
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Longinyamapucci(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2023
These are Yoruba extended families.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by turmacs(f): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2023
I have a domian name that currently is getting over 1k visitors every month(that figure will continue to grow as time goes on), and it's for sale.. If you're someone who needs internet traffic for your online business, you can buy this domain name and redirect it to your business to get more views.... Anyone who's interested should quote me kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Elvis2kay: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2023
sad
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by BarrElChapo(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2023
πŸ₯Ή
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Eagle360(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2023
This is sad
Human continue to harm his fellow human. Wicked world

3 Likes

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by aQUINandmore: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2023
Oh Togo.
Why didn't they go to Ghana that has better economy and currency than Nigeria?

The only people that spend big on women in Togo are the igbo guys, an average togolese girl that a Togo man would knack to pieces for free, an igbo man would give the same girl 50k, Samsung phone and other niceties before he will have the mind to request for knacking.

The short time I stayed at asiyeye, the biggest second hand cloth market in Togo and West Africa, I made sure I emptied up to 5 igbo guys account, three of them had to close their shops and relocate back to nigeria, two of them were saved by their relatives, they had to start from scratch again.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by catenag894: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2023
Good morning

1 Like

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by SILVERLINES: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2023
angry

Some humans don't deserve to live

They keep doing to others what they don't want others to do unto them, their children and their love ones. It shall never be well with those who caused pains in the life of others

Penalty for Human Trafficking should be instant death

17 Likes

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Rinam: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2023
This is really disturbing
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by MORIERA: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2023
Terrible

The pursuit of happiness

SILVERLINES:
grin

turmacs:
grin

Wetin funny for this story now undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by latonione: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2023
We now import people to be exploited as ashawo. We love to much importation.

1 Like

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Pejajure(f): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2023
So sad
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by stevups(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Haa
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by wiringdpt(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2023
It is 2023 and you guys still do this nonsense on nairaland, are you people not ashamed?
Longinyamapucci:

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by MVLOX(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2023
Na wa ooo sad shocked shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by JASONjnr(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2023
Omo, new level to trafficking....
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by olisaEze(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2023
Nigeria has really sunk to abysmal levels with this party ruling. From Togo to Naija is the same as from frying pan to fire! With our almost moribund health sector, that lump on her chest is a death sentence here! Better she’s sent to Libya, at least there they’d treat her before molesting her. undecided
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by eepeepook: 9:01am On Sep 01, 2023
Sad story. Surprising how low humans go for an eight minute activity.

1 Like

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by rajiedreez: 9:01am On Sep 01, 2023
Exploitation everywhere
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Solsix(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2023
You mean 12years?? Hey!
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Skillsnigeria: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2023
Hmmm
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Dshocker(m): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2023
Akwa ibom indigenous ashawos don't hustle at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man With Four Wives Rapes 12-Years-Old Girl (Photo) / Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) / Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.