Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,502 members, 7,861,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Some Nigerians And Their Freaking, Funny Ways - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigerians And Their Freaking, Funny Ways (830 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Some Nigerians Are Not Happy GMB Ate At The Inauguration Dinner / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerians And Their Freaking, Funny Ways by Xris74: 7:20am On Aug 16, 2007
Soldier beats up lady for shunning advances

LAST Friday was a sad day for the runaway girl-friend of an army officer. The lady  was caught and beaten seriously at First Gate bus stop just after Mile Two bridge.

The military officer who was in a vehicle heading towards Mile Two sighted the lady and immediately  ordered the  driver to stop.  He then jumped down from the bus, removed his belt and started flogging the lady.

When people gathered to rescue the lady from  him, he said  that they should leave him to deal with her and  teach her the lesson of her life. He said the lady duped him adding that  she was a thief. She collected my N5,000 and ran away since two months ago.
Said he:  “Everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.”
  “I worked for that money, she will suffer for it. She thought she was wise.”

Immediately, the lady shouted : “Who is a thief?   Is it by force?  Did I come and take the money from your house?”
She changed to pidgin English : “If I say I no do again na by force?”  The crowd  bust into laughter.  Several persons  said: “Oga officer leave her now. Talk to her gently, whether she go change her mind instead of beating her.”

The officer obviously embarrassed suddenly  left the girl, jumped into a bus and went  away.
The lady then shouted: “Yeye man, you think say I be street girl. Shameless man. I don chop that N5,000. You no fit collect am again, stupid man”.
Re: Some Nigerians And Their Freaking, Funny Ways by desgiezd(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2007
Na wah ooo, LOL

(1) (Reply)

Mko Abioloa's Unique Will / Progress Comes With The Right Mindset / Just Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.