Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi (1860 Views)

Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / "I Blame Nnamdi kanu For What Has Happened To Us" Femi Fani Kani-yode / Give Us Femi Fani-kayode And Take Joe Igbokwe—biafra Agitators Begs Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by OnlineInLaw(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nigerian Social media got buzzing recently with a news report from a popular news platform which claimed veteran singer, Femi Kuti called Peter Obi’s supporters and the ‘Obedient’ movement Zombies.

However, Femi Kuti has come out to say his words were taken out of context, and he added that what he meant was he’s too angry at his age to be ‘obedient’ and he does not like the ‘term’.

The son of Fela further stated that “if Peter Obi wins and actually changes the country better for all of us
His post on Twitter reads;
"You are such liars. Of what benefit is it to the people when you take my words out of context like this? I said I’m too angry at my age to be obedient. Expressing I do not like the ‘term’ But if Peter Obi wins and actually changes the country better for all of us."

10 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by Massiveglory: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Urchins are fact twisters
Urchins are fake news carriers
Urchins are Deceivers
Urchins are liars
Urchins are confused
Vote wisely

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by kay1one(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
They'll try to keep this away from front page...
A rebuttal

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by Ecos(m): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Obi is goal

13 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by OnlineInLaw(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ecos:
Obi is goal
No dulling come 2023, Obi will win, dis no be matter of "must" again

8 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by nazicartel(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Immediately I saw the news that he called obedients zombies. I didn't bother to read because I knew it must be fake. All these guys have started fake news again. When Obi's supporters turn on them now. They will start shouting and crying.
But seriously I will vote for Obi and that doesn't make me an Obidient. How will you call me Obidient?... Like I don't get.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by Akurakambe(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Shame on Tinubu and his online urchins. This platform has become agent of fake and malicious news against Peter Obi.

Seun, Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by vastolord4(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Will this move to front page?

8 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by 4teenblaq: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
That was how they twisted Adebanjo discussion with vanguards that Igbos really stoned Awolowo.

Tinubu urchins and supporters are irredeemable, they are known for propaganda and misinformation.

Thank God Femi is out to debunk the twisted word of his by the urchins.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by Kaiser20: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
I don't believe any reasonable Nigerian in good mental health condition wouldn't like PO to transform this country.
Apart from the beneficiaries of the corrupt system, and some religious and ethnic Bigots .

3 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by vastolord4(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
4teenblaq:
That was how they twisted Adebanjo discussion with vanguards that Igbos really stoned Awolowo.

Tinubu urchins and supporters are irredeemable, they are known for propaganda and misinformation.

Thank God Femi is out to debunk the twisted word of his by the urchins.

This election would be a hit breaker and hit maker
Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by EndsarsReloaded: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lol, in their desperation to bring the Obi movement to disrepute, BATstards and agbado urchins keep making us more popular.

They spread fake news hoping to deceive the gullible ones only for them to come under attack which ultimately reveals the truth grin grin grin

Bring it on agbado urchins, Las Las na una go run grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by Supremos: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
vastolord4:
Will this move to front page?
They won't.

The mods are doing exactly the job they were paid by Tinubu and APC, to do
Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by vastolord4(m): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Supremos:
They won't.

The mods are doing exactly the job they were paid by Tinubu and APC, to do

grin.. how much? Might not even be up to what seun pays them
Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by Supremos: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
vastolord4:

grin.. how much? Might not even be up to what seun pays them
They're all hungry
Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by flowsir(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ok
Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
Many twists just to tarnish Obi image. Shame
Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by vizboy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Where is the mods. This should be on Frontpage
Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by ajani2311: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Like he transformed anambra?
Kaiser20:
I don't believe any reasonable Nigerian in good mental health condition wouldn't like PO to transform this country.
Apart from the beneficiaries of the corrupt system, and some religious and ethnic Bigots .
Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by ambience(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hahahahahahahaaa agbado pple what a life grin
Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by ajekpaks(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
This will not hot the front page
Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by franchasofficia: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
lol
Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by T9ksy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Even if Peter Obi wins the election, he cannot do anything to change the country. In fact, 20 POs cannot redeem this union.

Sadly, PO knows this but his gullible urchins don't and as a typical Nigerian politician, he's not about tell them the truth.

Nigeria as a country is irredeemable, the damage is too deep. Better to break it up now to save innocent lives.
Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by aariwa(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
From what I have seen so far of the three major political parties. PO is the only one that believes in one one Nigeria. Atiku had mentioned “90% of northerners are not on social media “ in response to question about Peter Obi. Tinubu through shettima and keyamo had called Peter Obi an igbo candidate but Peter had never mentioned any sectional or ethnic word in his campaign even when he was in PDP .He has always mentioned pan nigerianism and how Nigeria can work collectively as a country, even in his speech of yesterday it was at the crux of his whole speech. Buhari applied sectional politics to the fullest more than the people before him but did it work for Nigeria and buhari? I guess most people know already why Nigeria hasn’t taken its place as giant Africa after almost 60 years of independence because sectional politics benefits only the elites while the majority suffer generational poverty

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by abumeinben(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
alexsniz1:
Meanwhile contact me for your car AC solutions in Abuja on zero eight zero three five six one zero four three five after you've gotten your PVC.

Corolla 05 compressor dey make noise. Wetin be the do?
Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by Staphylococcus: 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
“IF”

But can NEVER win!

Stop hoping for the impossible!
Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by Penguin2: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lol

Emilokan BATstards in the mud grin

Fools thought Femi Kuti’s statement meant he was supporting their urinating drug lord.

That’s how they keep misrepresenting facts and statements to suit their propaganda but no sane Nigerian wants to have anything to do with Tinubu; none at all.

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by PapaHadum: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Where is that Lai cap sef........

No wonder, Bats are blind.....
Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by Obudupikin: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Now that Tinubu people going about with misinformation and propaganda, no one is asking to call Tinubu's supporters to order.

When we start using their strategies against them, they'll be screaming from the rooftops that Obidients are this and Obidients are that.

No wam. We are very prepared for however they want to play this.
Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by Hambivert: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Peter Obi supporters who popularly refer to themselves as OBIdients have uncharacteristically disobeyed their prefered Candidate all the time he have called for calm and a chance to be allowed to reply his critics alone. They are OBIdiently Disobedient.
Facts I've come to realise about Obidients;
°They don't obey him (Peter Obi) so they aren't Zombies.
°They say his candidature is their cause and not his anymore.
°They say they are Obidients for a better Nigeria and not to their candidate.
°They are growing rapidly across social media and demographic lines.
°They see who opposes their view as an enemy of a better Nigeria.
°They are predominantly made up of youths scattered across religious and ethnic lines.
°They claim they are his structure.

Do with this info what you sparogatively want to do with it. Don't let your political affiliation, ethnic or religious sentiments beguile your logic and reasoning.
Note, a brilliant manifesto and a workable plan to transform Nigeria for the better is what would make any candidate earn my vote.
Re: If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi by BlackPantherxXx: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidient Supporter Mocks Reno Omokri And FFK Using Hens And Grains(video) / Anambra Ban Yoruba Own Bet Companies / See How Governor Okowa And Peter Obi Were Received In A Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.