Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,946 members, 7,845,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy (24886 Views)

Ahead Of NEC Meeting, PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Wike / 2023:oyo LP Dep Chair Dumps Party, Declares Support For Atiku’s Candidacy / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by akp202(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Politics getting interesting
Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by onatisi(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
lolz he has seen the reaction of people , seems like is testing the waters.
he and his group want to see the reactions of people if he decides to leave pdp. now he knows better.
he will embrace peaceful resolutions now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by maestroferddi: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
How clueless people in APC think that their best course of action is to engage in this misadventure of trying to woo Wike beats me...

2 Likes

Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by papiwyte(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Zombidient family will nt like this

Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by Blaze14k: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Richardonald:
Wike don't have sense..

They have been using is outburst for political propaganda, you lost, accept your lost and strategize, as if the delegates that voted Atiku are ghosts.

I commend waziri for not picking this turtle man as VP, talks too much..

Rivers State presidential is between PDP and LP, weather he likes it or not, Apc strong men in Rivers are gone.

If you remove Magnus Abe,finebone from Apc in Rivers, wetin come remain..and Amaechi body language should give you a clue.

Buhari rarely speaks and ppl complained about it.. now someone is here sayin wike talks too much. Sometimes i ask myself what do nigerians really want??
Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by iscom(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
OK na
Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by Avczbnjs7: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hello.
I am about to organise a Free seminar..
Yeah!! Free

I would be teaching just few people how they can earn sustainably online & legally for Free.

Note: That this isn't a get rich quick scheme but you would wish you got to know about it earlier and you'll definitely earn.

If you're interested, send me a whatsap text to 0/9/13*6*35*848*3 so that you can participate.

This isn't Ponzi, Referral or Affiliate...
P.s: Do not text me if you're looking for an overnight millions..

I'll also dash you an Ebook on Information marketing.
That is also an insider secret to earn 6 figures monthly..

Good luck!!!
Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by Eriokanmi: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
A typical style of Tinubu. I smell a rat
Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by Walllee: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
ApC are the champions of disguise
Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by gassbee: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Enddy50ty:
No matter what happens Wike will never leave PDP, instead he'll work with Peter Obi he's just using APC governors to attract more attention.
u r jonsing, wit d debunking of dat suit, it clearly means he is stil a loyal pdp man,

3 Likes

Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by Prince111111: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
OriOko88:
Wike is getting back to his sense gradually. He will work for Atiku. He should no tow the Obi path by throwing the baby away with bath water. We lose some and we win some.

yes he is getting back his senses I think

1 Like

Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by Prince111111: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
onatisi:
lolz he has seen the reaction of people, seems like is testing the waters.
he and his group want to see the reactions of people if he decides to leave PDP. now he knows better.
he will embrace peaceful resolutions now.
the letter Momodu wrote him this morning was powerful

3 Likes

Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by Patience79: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Abeg make all of them go sit down joor..Labour Party all the way.

Nigeria must work again oooo..amen

We move
Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by asanausana91: 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Atiku is the next president with or without Wike.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by eenai(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
When you bring termite-infested firewood to your home you should not complain when lizards start visiting you.
Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by GistFullGround: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2022

It's Tinubu's people!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by shortIGBOman: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
IGBO People and Peter ObiTUARY right now. grin grin grin grin

Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by Indispensable85(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
I knew it was a fake news
Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by Kam2021: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wike I stan you..be dribbling them as you are no pushover. Respect
Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by Arysexy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
APC evil propagandists party.

Same way they churn out propaganda against LP

1 Like

Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by Emperorx: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Neither of you will be our president come 2023 that is all
Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by lexy2014: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Wike and Atiku should stop polluting the cyberspace with their issues...

Every other party has gone beyond their primaries except pdp. As it stand now Atiku only votes seems to be his core north side even Delta state is not sure for him again.

How is delta state not sure for him again?
Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by Jesusloveyou: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Richardonald:
Wike don't have sense..

They have been using is outburst for political propaganda, you lost, accept your lost and strategize, as if the delegates that voted Atiku are ghosts.

I commend waziri for not picking this turtle man as VP, talks too much..

Rivers State presidential is between PDP and LP, weather he likes it or not, Apc strong men in Rivers are gone.

If you remove Magnus Abe,finebone from Apc in Rivers, wetin come remain..and Amaechi body language should give you a clue.
ameachi will also decamp to pdp because finebone decamp. I'm surprised
the way idiotic pigs reason with their anus.
Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by KanwuliaExtra: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Why are people spreading rumors?
All to make people hate Wike and cause problems for PDP!

1 Like

Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by Jesusloveyou: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
GistFullGround:

It's Tinubu's people!

and Obidient people were happy to benefit from wike outburst.
you see why you don't have sense
Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by etrouble: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Massiveglory:
We know where the fake news came from. We know their way. They are desperadoes.
We know their mode of operation. Fake news is their logo.
We know their news paper. They have destroyed Nigeria for 8yrs.
They are pushing another unfit leader and divisive partnership.

Our nation is in coma.
Handing over a sick nation to an unfit person is haram.
Handing over a diverse nation as Nigeria to a man with war mongering partnership is haram.
Vote wisely.

Sick Yar'Adua still performed far better than healthy Goatluck Jonaddaft. Even in the other room, Yar'Adua was still far better than Goatluck the irredeemable drunk.
Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by princeabdul(m): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lmfaooo Obi supporters are known for spreading fake news and bullying, no surprise though they learned it from their master Linus obi
Re: Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy by 3LACK: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
etrouble:

Sick Yar'Adua still performed far better than healthy Goatluck Jonaddaft. Even in the other room, Yar'Adua was still fat better than Goatluck the irredeemable drunk.
shut up, don't ever compare the late legendary president Yar'Adua to your weak drug baron of a candidate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Desperate To Silence Obasanjo – Atiku / Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu / Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.