Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

How To Get Minimum Of 30k In 10 Days On Fairmoney - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get Minimum Of 30k In 10 Days On Fairmoney (380 Views)

Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate / Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En / Pig Farm Staff Wanted N70,000 (25 Working Days ON, 5 Days OFF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Minimum Of 30k In 10 Days On Fairmoney by Folawizzy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
NOTE: YOU ARE NOT PAYING ANY DIME. JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS.

1. Follow my link to download the app https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=2UDYM

2. Fill all the necessary details. Make sure you put my code 2UDYM in the referral field.

3. After successful registration click on get loan, fill the document and repay the loan immediately (the loan is without interest) and you have qualified. And you will get 1k

4. Repeat this step for another person and you will get 3k.

5. Refer as many people as you can, you will continue getting 3k.

Pls do it before it closes.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: On-Field Assistant Needed / Driver/ Dispatch Rider Needed (lekki, Lagos) / Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.