Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants (542 Views)

Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university / What Buhari Plans To Do To Obasanjo, Jonathan If Re-elected - Daily Post / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by Qtrpst4: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Imagine how clueless these people are, after destroying the economy now they want to sack workers who earn above N30,000. What will that amount do for a family man? And to know that somebody is telling us to compensate him for bringing in this disaster on us rather than apologising he is claiming entitlement, emilokan for doing this to us in this country. And to know that there are people who still supported this cluelessness is pathetic. All of you that defended this man in his cluelessness and those of you peddling lies for the agbadorian, we no forget and sacking civil servant will help drive the knife more. If cluelessness was a man

And to know that governor's like ikpeazu who has refused to pay his doctors for almost two years now(imagine that Abia state government hospitals have being under lock and key for two years now and this man could sleep at night) . He even shamefully told a journalist that he gives women N500 Naira for safe delivery and when asked what that amount will do for such a women his response was "are you asking me what a poor woman will do with N500?". To even imagine that other governors who have being of no tangible use to there people can agree to this wickedness. Wow, Nigerian politicians are truly wicked

Re: Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by Nwodosis(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
The government want to sack above 50 and the Agborains want us to employ a man above 80 to head the government?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by ThrownBack: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
We shall employ 3,000,000 civil servants, we will employ 50,000 every month, we will be paying #5,000 free money to every unemployed civil servants in Nigeria every month - Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 2019 grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by Qtrpst4: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
MANNABBQUEGRILLS, helinues and all of you that defended your darling daddy, come out before god go punish all of una now

Abeg make una tag all of them, dey must see the fruit of there stupidity
Re: Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by ChangetheChange: 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Buhari just planning to make APC lose the election woefully in 2023, Buhari doesn't give a fuuuck about APC again grin grin grin
Tinubu will be like what kind of another problem is this again, why didn't Buhari sack them since 2015 or 2019, why less than 8 months to election grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by Racoon(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
After the beleaguered citizens are yet to contain the multi-faceted ill governance of this disastrous regime? This satanic policy will not stand.
Re: Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by Blue3k(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Weren't you guys warned after the minimum wage increased higher taxes and potential layoffs would occur? This isn't excusing his terrible economic performance. Lol the people braided the noose for the necks when voting for him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by Qtrpst4: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Who is talking about minimum wage here? How many of the states are paying minimum wage

Blue3k:
Weren't you guys warned after the minimum wage increased higher taxes and potential layoffs would occur? This isn't excusing his terrible economic performance. Lol the people braided the noose for the necks when voting for him.
Re: Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by Blue3k(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Who is talking about minimum wage here? How many of the states are paying minimum wage

Did I mention only minimum wage in my comment? Don't know how many state pay minimum wage off the top of my head.
Re: Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Buhari is also an employee of government.He also should be sack for incompetent and being unproductive.
Re: Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by Qtrpst4: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
This is complete wickedness. When are they going to cut down the salaries of the president, governors, senators, house of rep members with all that their nonsense money they collect, it is civil servants that live all their lives taking debts to survive that they want to sack. They should go ahead and do so. Las las e go touch every body

Blue3k:

Did I mention only minimum wage in my comment? Don't know how many state pay minimum wage off the top of my head.
Re: Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by Unzerious: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
I don dey eye my Governor's car....If "Sri Lanka" happens in Nigeria, I don get new Ride be dat grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by Blue3k(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Qtrpst4:
This is complete wickedness. When are they going to cut down the salaries of the president, governors, senators, house of rep members with all that their nonsense money they collect, it is civil servants that live all their lives taking debts to survive that they want to sack. They should go ahead and do so. Las las e go touch every body

Lol you knew the beginning rank and file civil servants were always going to be sacrificed first. Lets not pretend this outcome is shocking like we're 5 years old. Lol the reason elected officials don't suffer or care is because there's no consequences for the behavior. They don't even publish what they make officially because the opinions of the plebeians don't matter in terms of retaining wealth and power. They will get over it.
Re: Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by Qtrpst4: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
I pray they carry out the recommendations since dem no get sense. There is a limit to what a man can take. My annoyance is even the governor's who could give that recommendation, we have never had this set of useless governor's all over the country

Blue3k:

Lol you knew the beginning rank and file civil servants were always going to be sacrificed first. Lets not pretend this outcome is shocking like we're 5 years old. Lol the reason elected officials don't suffer or care is because there's no consequences for the behavior. They don't even publish what they make officially because the opinions of the plebeians don't matter in terms of retaining wealth and power. They will get over it.
Re: Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by irumanle(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nice one. Let the docile civil servants continue shying away from their responsibility of staging a nationwide protest against this devilish government.
Re: Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by Blue3k(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Qtrpst4:
I pray they carry out the recommendations since dem no get sense. There is a limit to what a man can take. My annoyance is even the governor's who could give that recommendation, we have never had this set of useless governor's all over the country

I agree it should be done. Fiscal reality and accountability are what's needed right now. Maybe after this they will start caring about economic and fiscally policy for one election cycle. Lol I have no love for public sector leaches anyway. If they don't work for the government they'll just have to earn their money in the private sector like most of society *gasps*.
Re: Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by ecolime(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Buhari and the biblical Pharoah, I no know who wicked pass.. lol
Re: Buhari Plans To Sack Civil Servants by Qtrpst4: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
We will see, I doubt if the government will want to implement this recommendation.

Blue3k:

I agree it should be done. Fiscal reality and accountability are what's needed right now. Maybe after this they will start caring about economic and fiscally policy for one election cycle. Lol I have no love for public sector leaches anyway. If they don't work for the government they'll just have to earn their money in the private sector like most of society *gasps*.

(1) (Reply)

TSG Thanks Asiwaju Over Faleke's Appointment As PCC Secretary / How Shekarau Defeated Both Kwankwaso And Ganduje In Kano / PMB Appoints Brother In-law As MD Nig. Security Minting & Printing Press

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.