Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

How I Suffered In The Hands Of Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Suffered In The Hands Of Peter Obi (310 Views)

Nigeria’s Future Not In The Hands Of Retired Generals - Adams Oshiomhole / Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu / Buhari's Fate Is In The Hands Of The Electorates Not Tinubu -Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Suffered In The Hands Of Peter Obi by JJfrank22(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
I know some people will rush in here to see what they may not like

Actually, it was almost time for INEC to close the CVR registration.

I had to prepare very early in the morning just to go register. I arrived at about 10a.m in the secretariat.

See the queue, I almost gave but what gave me hope was the people on the queue. Majority where routing for Peter Obi of which I was among. Chanting if not for Obi, I wouldn't have wasted time coming here.

The worst happened, after some few hours, it started to rain and no shelter close by, we were drenched in the rain yet we were OBIDIENTLY YUSEFUL.

As a Rivers young man, our entire family is OBIDIENTLY USEFUL.

Pls don't mention or quote me if you aren't OBIDIENTLY YUSEFUL, cause am a busy young man. May not be available to respond to you grin grin cool cool

6 Likes

Re: How I Suffered In The Hands Of Peter Obi by Wintertime: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nn
Re: How I Suffered In The Hands Of Peter Obi by derecho(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kikikiki... Sam omatseye fit pour you hot water o

1 Like

Re: How I Suffered In The Hands Of Peter Obi by Ecos(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Obi is our incoming President
Re: How I Suffered In The Hands Of Peter Obi by ThrownBack: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
May God bless Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed for giving us some hope in Nigeria
Re: How I Suffered In The Hands Of Peter Obi by Cypress042(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Blessed are the Obidient for they shall find peace and become yusful in life cool
Re: How I Suffered In The Hands Of Peter Obi by JJfrank22(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ecos:
Obi is our incoming President

Spreading like wildfire
Penetrating like virus

1 Like

Re: How I Suffered In The Hands Of Peter Obi by JJfrank22(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
ThrownBack:
May God bless Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed for giving us some hope in Nigeria

I rather waste my vote on him than chew agbado and cassava grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Niger Rep.: We Didn’t Receive N1.2 Billion Donation From Buhari Regime! / Suncity Tv Africa: Kwankwaso, Appoints Jibrin Campaign Spokespersons / FULL SPEECH: Peter Obi Says Nigeria Now Has Qualities Of A Failed State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.