Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position (857 Views)

What Do You Mean By Tinubu Will Never Smell Aso Rock? / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Coded78: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
peter obi can never smell 3rd position.
This is what a popular politician said
Find more about this through the link below

https://www.arochukwublog.com.ng/2022/08/2023-i-can-bet-10k-peter-obi-will-come.html

Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by ThrownBack: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Yes, because he will win the first position grin

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Michelle70(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
i personally think he will be third.
APC and PDP will still be first and second

For the media propaganda, there is something called grassroot politics and structure which LP doesnt have.

Do not underestimate the power of councillors, Governors, lawmakers, Chairmen and the kind of votes they could gather for their party.
Its not about ur popularity o,
Buhari popularity didnt get him anything until different parties emerged with their structure and gave him the boost.

PO is not even as popular as Buhari yet Buhari failed many times.

Those making online noise both on NL, twitter, facebook etc are not even up to 500k people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by hisgrace090: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Do not harm yourself when he wins.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by natddon1: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:

For the media propaganda, there is something called grassroot politics and structure which LP doesnt have.

Do not underestimate the power of councillors, Governors, lawmakers, Chairmen and the kind of votes they could gather for their party.
Those making online noise both on NL, twitter, facebook etc are not even up to 500k people
u bam broda
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by gift2xl: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
No try me.
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Vulturereloaded: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
But you can smell tinubu poo. grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Ecos(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
grin
Senseless urchins. Obi is the next president and any baga that stand on the day of swearing in ceremony, army go use am do shooting practice grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by PandoraObi: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Peter Obi is next president of Igbo land
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by mrvitalis(m): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:

Buhari popularity didnt get him anything until different parties emerged with their structure and gave him the boost.

Those making online noise both on NL, twitter, facebook etc are not even up to 500k people.
When you people say this I laugh , are you saying

Nigerians are not smart enough to know who the vote for ?

Mimiko won under labour in ondo , obi won with APGA in anambra , PPA won in imo , but you think Nigerians wait for political leaders to tell them who to vote ?

This social media ,educated people didn't have interest in politics because there was no reason to ...but APC have made them feel the impact of bad governance ...so most are active now ...and they are the real people who control those village votes because they take care of them

It's in their absence or I don't care attitudes that politician can pay them to vote
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Yoruba1stson: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Piter hoebi idiot can only become president of beerfraud land, zombiedents should know this and know peace
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Viscuz: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:

Ah you too close quick from your imaginary job today bestie .
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Viscuz: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Piter hoebi idiot can only become president of beerfraud land, zombiedents should know this and know peace

You finally read wetting you write for your on profile ?
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by specialmati(m): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:

grin grin angry grin grin grin grin most of you always thinks like nigeria is a stone age country. The funny part is most of you thinks that 80% of Nigerians lives in the Bush. Winning election is not about popularity just like you mention the case of buhari. But buhari won elections because people are tired of goodluck and thinks buhari was a better option not knowing its packaging. Now everyone is tired of this old people apart from few who still reason like you. 2023 Labour party will win presidential election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by specialmati(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Coded78:
peter obi can never smell 3rd position.
This is what a popular politician said
Find more about this through the link below

https://www.arochukwublog.com.ng/2022/08/2023-i-can-bet-10k-peter-obi-will-come.html
grin grin grin grin grin grin so what did you think or did you believe Peter Obi will take 3rd position too. And those old corrupt money bags will come 1st and 2nd.
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Michelle70(m): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin angry grin grin grin grin most of you always thinks like nigeria is a stone age country. The funny part is most of you thinks that 80% of Nigerians lives in the Bush. Winning election is not about popularity just like you mention the case of buhari. But buhari won elections because people are tired of goodluck and thinks buhari was a better option not knowing its packaging. Now everyone is tired of this old people apart from few who still reason like you. 2023 Labour party will win presidential election
people were tired of the govt as far back as early 2000 when African china sang Nigeria Jaga jaga.

in 2015, different parties merged their structure into one to give APC the boost.

Arent we tired of these old politicians, where is the Youth democratic party(YPP) that was on every public space in 2021, didnt they collapse cos of lack of structure?

u think because 5,000 people shout PO online, everyone is now Obidient.

Go to SS, SW and north and hear people discussing politics, PO names comes up once in a while.
Forget all these people that will be in their shops 2023 and wont come out to vote, the real parties are scared they will loose some voters to Peter Obi and Kwankwasor which will greatly affect their winning.

But saying PO will win is wishful thinking.
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Viscuz: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:
people were tired of the govt as far back as early 2000 when African china sang Nigeria Jaga jaga.

in 2015, different parties merged their structure into one to give APC the boost.

Arent we tired of these old politicians, where is the Youth democratic party(YPP) that was on every public space in 2021, didnt they collapse cos of lack of structure?

Go to SS, SW and north and hear people discussing politics, PO names comes up once in a while.
Forget all these people that will be in their shops 2023 and wont come out to vote, the real parties are scared they will loose some voters to Peter Obi and Kwankwasor which will greatly affect their winning.

You think say you dey talk to gullible children no be so ?

So na tinubu wan fix am abi ?
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Hoelujohn: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:

In my place of work here in Ogun state with over 200 staff and about 90% Yorubas. It is only one person supporting Tinubu in the whole organisation.
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Olaoluwa122: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:

Why will Nigeria vote for A.P.C again? Just tell me man...be like sey na Pluto you dey live...insecurity inflation...job scarcity ASSU strike no dey affect you!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Michelle70(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

When you people say this I laugh , are you saying

Nigerians are not smart enough to know who the vote for ?

Mimiko won under labour in ondo , obi won with APGA in anambra , PPA won in imo , but you think Nigerians wait for political leaders to tell them who to vote ?

This social media ,educated people didn't have interest in politics because there was no reason to ...but APC have made them feel the impact of bad governance ...so most are active now ...and they are the real people who control those village votes because they take care of them

It's in their absence or I don't care attitudes that politician can pay them to vote
See ehn, APGA has structure in Anambra and thats why they always trimph in that state, their relevance isnt felt much in other states and thats why despite always getting up to 100k votes in Anambra, they are paper weight in presidential elections.

I am not trying to support any candidate here but i am saying structure plays a significant role in elections.

The townhall meetings by labour party will go along way but is not strong enough to bring down the two main parties in 2023.

u urself know say PO candidacy, whether he is a saint or not cannot win in 2023.
If he was that strong, people for don deh move into labour party as they do with APC and PDP.

The fact that u hardly/dont hear all those thousands moving into LP is cos the party is not strong there.
I wish the party luck sha, the more options we have, the better for we country
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by mrvitalis(m): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:
See ehn, APGA has structure in Anambra and thats why they always trimph in that state, their relevance isnt felt much in other states and thats why despite always getting up to 100k votes in Anambra, they are paper weight in presidential elections.

I am not trying to support any candidate here but i am saying structure plays a significant role in elections.

The townhall meetings by labour party will go along way but is not strong enough to bring down the two main parties in 2023.

u urself know say PO candidacy, whether he is a saint or not cannot win in 2023.
If he was that strong, people for don deh move into labour party as they do with APC and PDP.

The fact that u hardly/dont hear all those thousands moving into LP is cos the party is not strong there.
APGA was less than a year old when obi ran and won under them go research
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Michelle70(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

APGA was less than a year old when obi ran and won under them go research
thanks to Ojukwu.
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Viscuz: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:

Talk to the gullible and leave LP alone they dont have structure then rest na .

Is it your headache abi thunder dey fire you ni ?

Why are you killing yourself over a party without structure

You think everyone is gullible like you?
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Stop taking that thing you always take. How I wish you will meet your mad colleague and listen to him talk. You won't see any difference.
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Babaken(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
PandoraObi:
Peter Obi is next president of Igbo land
Correction next president of Nigeria from igbo land.

Nigeria will be great again

Obi is a goal.
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by mrvitalis(m): 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:
thanks to Ojukwu.
Lol ojukwu ? Are you Igbo ? Lol ojukwu had no political influence in Igbo land
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Michelle70(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Why will Nigeria vote for A.P.C again? Just tell me man...be like sey na Pluto you dey live...insecurity inflation...job scarcity ASSU strike no dey affect you!!!!
ASUU affected me when i was in school.

The truth is most graduates are not employable.
I am a data analyst and a seasoned one at that, if i leave my company, its most likely that i could get a new job in less than 2months.
In 3years, i have worked in 2different companies. I got my first job in 2019, i had two job offers then and took the bigger pay option and in 2021 october, i saw a better offer, i applied and got my second job in thesame country where people say there is no Job

i have seen graduates who couldnt print out excel sheets come to look for job, how do we employ people like that? most graduates dont have anything to offer except first class and second class.
Even if Jesus christ becomes the president, there wont be jobs for an average graduate
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Viscuz: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:
ASUU affected me when i was in school.

The truth is most graduates are not employable.
I am a data analyst and a seasoned one at that, if i leave my company, its most likely that i could get a new job in less than 2months.
In 3years, i have worked in 2different companies. I got my first job in 2019, i had two job offers then and took the bigger pay option and in 2021 october, i saw a better offer, i applied and got my second job in thesame country where people say there is no Job

i have seen graduates who couldnt print out excel sheets come to look for job, how do we employ people like that? most graduates dont have anything to offer except first class and second class.
Even if Jesus christ becomes the president, there wont be jobs for an average graduate

Tahh shut up you never feed yourself talk more of family .

Nor even ask yourself why we travel go away , small kid
You go just open mouth like sheep when swallow charcoal dey yarn dust .

You dey fight obi left right and center at the same time dey lie using reverse psychology .

From this your write up i access you wella no wonder , i dey waste my time for pikin since .
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by specialmati(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:

grin grin grin grin grin grin chai see what am saying, you still think Nigerians are all living in the Bush,2023 will shock most of you. Have you seen the number of people that went out to get their voters card of resent. This buhari government really opened peoples eyes. Let's see how those old men will win. So Peter Obi winning is wishful thinking but those old corrupt money bags winning is not wishful thinking. My country people eyes go soon clear those old men will be retired

Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Michelle70(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin chai see what am saying, you still think Nigerians are all living in the Bush,2023 will shock most of you. Have you seen the number of people that went out to get their voters card of resent. This buhari government really opened peoples eyes. Let's see how those old men will win. So Peter Obi winning is wishful thinking but those old corrupt money bags winning is not wishful thinking. My country people eyes go soon clear those old men will be retired
Make him win.
I never recieve Kobo from any politician so whoever wins wont affect me.
All i am saying is that do not underestimate the power of structure.

just like yawning, support is contagious.
Thinking every poor Nigerian or those who recieve nothing from govt will support Obi is inconsequential drivel
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Michelle70(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Viscuz:

Talk to the gullible and leave LP alone they dont have structure then rest na .

Is it your headache abi thunder dey fire you ni ?

Why are you killing yourself over a party without structure

You think everyone is gullible like you?
when u are ready to make reasonable arguments like mevitalis without insults, i could give u the attention u seek.
For now, u are disturbing my "mentions"
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Viscuz: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:
when u are ready to make reasonable arguments like mevitalis without insults, i could give u the attention u seek.
For now, u are disturbing my "mentions"

Phahahahhaah

We are still best friends are we not ?

Tinubu or any one from APC will never rule Nigeria

Take that to the bank , and please inform all your fellow urchins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Tackles Lamido: You Have No Political Value, PDP Lost Jigawa On Your Watch / Many Soldiers Feared Dead As Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Army Convoy In Zamfara / Obi’s Popularity Rattles APC, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.