Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) (36038 Views)

Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by tenpipsperday: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Food don land for urchins to masturbate on.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by OyigboUpdate: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2022
Advocate500:
Continue in your fake news merchandise, the same ebonyi i went yesterday abi na another one?

No you're in the whole Ebonyi state? In short nobody died in any hospital in the entire Ebony state and nobody had sex in the entire ebony state yesterday. Omnipresent.
Search the name of the village mentioned on Facebook then see what people are commenting for yesterday

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by cosmos1440: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2022
You are, shouting no referendum no election, burning inec offices, killing security operatives, calling Nigeria a zoo, etc yet you want to produce the next president.
You guys are just brainless

In their usual way of blaming everyone else for their problems, some of these idiots are already blaming Tinubu for this. . . Las las una eyes go clear

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by oodua1stson: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2022
grin ;DLol lunatics will still blame Tinubu grin grin

Obi supporters no go get 2k votes in south east sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by PenSniper: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Paulheyman:
Your fellow propagandist said is in Ebonyi, how far na.

Have you seen that lies can't outrun the truth

Mr op who killed Prof Akunyili? Why did you murder Prof?

Her own people, the children of hate, the unsolicited developpers, killed that fine woman, because of drugs business.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2022
Charity begins at home.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2022
Agbado urchins should be consistent abeg.

Today they will try to link Obi with IPOB. Tomorrow they will celebrate an unverified news about Ipob burning Obi's campaign vehicle.

You guys are pathetic.

Peter obi will win the south East by a landslide because of his good works

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by JONSYN7154: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Sergio101:
A tossed coin always has a tintinnabulation.

My problem with core IPOB members is that they don't sit down to think but always claiming to know it all whereas.......dust full there.

What's among the reason for your agitation??...... denial of presidency bah??

Now one of your son as fate has it is gaining momentum in the road to presidency, instead of you to just remain neutral and observe things... you are still going with violence.

Tomorrow if obi wins and deal with them,we will be hearing "igboman is the problem of fellow IGBOS"
A thousand and one thanks to you. God bless you in a million folds.

You've nailed it all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Gourdoinc(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2022
I see. IPOB and their sympathetizers like the OP should keep up the good work. They will never get biafra this way and Peter obi will be the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Jemex003: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2022
kally90:
Fake news, nothing like that happened in Ebony.

You’ve been warned several times to stop your weed but you won’t listen see now you’ve hit your head on the ground now you’re feeling madness now. Ebony Koh brown sugar ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by hypazmedia: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2022
This is fake news
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by cocolacec(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
More source
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid027o2StWwfY5gqXSz93ZjYxyDWNYmgsRQGg8Qfs1r46qtgFSuK4HDuBcx8YcGyQTJal&id=100038530141368
Photoshop .I will only take Nyanmirins serious when they set Atiku’s campaign vehicle on fire.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by NLPoliceMann: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Ipob is not a TRIBE and IPOB are terrorist. Take that to the bank
cc: Seun, cc: Lalasticlala, cc: Justwise, cc: Myndd44

Make Nigeria better again
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by NLPoliceMann: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Then tell your IPOB terrorist group to drop the order so we can know who is who? Any violence in sit at home is IPOB because they are the ones threatening it
cc: Seun, cc: Lalasticlala, cc: Myndd44

Cleanse Nairaland
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by colorsofrainbow: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Until OBIdient youths separate themselves from these terrorists it will not be easy
Idiot this is PDP campaign vehicle and it's the handwork of your APC criminals you work for to spite Obi. Idiotic liar but you have failed
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by zaki2: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2022
Someone once raised an alarm that some faction of agitators have been sponsored by opposition parties to sabotage Obi in the East. That Ikperima loud mouth in Finland could be a culprit. These guys are the real enemies of the east.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Na family matter e no concern me
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Igbek76: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Hidden in the belly of Obi is Ipob,hatred of Nigeria and biafra sympathy.
Look at his face very well.
Obi has never condemn IPOB....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
No election in Biafra land continues. Then when Peter Obi loses they'll fine who's marginalizing them

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0yL1vN61qkHhKvxveMTsVUKxRtAQbcknTmeWAK62GTxxT1UMv94GaHeUiGRABvwzgl&id=100081020897370

This mumu have find his voice again after some alert enters in account. You tried all you can to bring Ipob down e no work. What makes you think ObiDatti own will work?
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Psychokinetic: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2022
Paulheyman:

Why did you kill Prof Akunyili?

Nairaland mods are not schooled at all

Everybody should watch that video

1)The dialect isn't Ebonyi dialect neither do the locals speak Ebonyi dialect
2) They is no ishieke in Ivo LGA
3) The roads are neither in Ivo nor in Ebonyi State
4) The tune of the narrator is mischievous indicating propaganda intent

Verdict: the op (oyigboupdate) in collaboration with some nairaland mods are inciting violence in southeast Nigeria and tagging it on IPOB.

I can't believe that falsehood can make it to the front page even when such mod can simply join an Ebonyi State group on Facebook to validate my claim on the falsehood of this post

Plea: whenever this op post a video kindly watch the videos. His hands are not clean and he's a known liar

Note: Oyigboupdate is in the know of Prof Akunyili's death. I am certain about that
It’s funny how the dingBAT druglord’s online dustbins will avoid your comment to be spewing trash over that turkey deported rapist and Fulani govt hired killer that calls himself Oyigboupdate. It seems this time he has been activated by Tinubu but whether he likes it or not we will remain OBIdiently YUSUFul… Una go propaganda till una tire!!
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by AK481(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2022
If apc car is burnt tomorrow, let them not say that ipob Is supporting obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by AK481(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2022
If apc car is burnt tomorrow, let them not say that ipob Is supporting obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by damwaves: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2022
They don't love themselves right from time. This is what Igbos stand for and that's why they can never rule this nation again. Violence runs through their veins.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by OyigboUpdate: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

This mumu have find his voice again after some alert enters in account. You tried all you can to bring Ipob down e no work. What makes you think ObiDatti own will work?

Well I'm a Peter Obi supporter but I'm not an IPOB terrorist.
But you're an IPOB terrorist and u guys are making things difficult.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by OmoEpe(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi becoming our president next year.

This I have seen.

You are blind
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by gigdip999(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2022
Fake news. Please all should be sure what u read
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Dubaku543: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2022
Igbek76:
Hidden in the belly of Obi is Ipob,hatred of Nigeria and biafra sympathy.
Look at his face very well.
Obi has never condemn IPOB....

The main primary agitation of IPOB was agitation for good governance and all inclusive governance before some hopeless criminal miscreants hijacked it and turned it upside down. Obi has promised to run good and all inclusive governance and anybody that tries to sabotage his efforts will be dealt with decisively. I can show you clips where he said it.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by todugo(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Na them o terrorist.
Wike dealt with them in 2-3 months something the whole south east governors put together couldnt do
Wike only successed because Rivers people did not support IPOB activities.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Biodun556(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Why destroying vehicle of their principal?

Will that exonerate Obi from ipobism? We're not fool

Simon Ekpa faction don't want election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by slap1(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2022
Sergio101:
A tossed coin always has a tintinnabulation.

My problem with core IPOB members is that they don't sit down to think but always claiming to know it all whereas.......dust full there.

What's among the reason for your agitation??...... denial of presidency bah??

Now one of your son as fate has it is gaining momentum in the road to presidency, instead of you to just remain neutral and observe things... you are still going with violence.

Tomorrow if obi wins and deal with them,we will be hearing "igboman is the problem of fellow IGBOS"

Very unthinking set of humans. They clearly have no sense of their own.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by WonderManly(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2022
Minime10:

I thought some zombies were saying that Peter Obi is a biafran president, so why then are they attacking & burning down his campaign vehicle
Tinubu, Atiku & Kwankwaso's urchins becareful & stop telling lies against Peter Obi
I know for them!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline / Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos / Osita Okechukwu Hails Oshiomole's Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.