Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,312 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement (14768 Views)

Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement / Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates / Southwest Governors, Stakeholders Hold Security Summit In Ibadan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by AkweiUwanwun: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Faiththatworks:

I usually don't reply people on Nairaland cos I feel the platform usually degenerates to a market place of insults whenever you disagree with someone's opinion but I will only disagree with your opinion on Buhari's cult like following in the North.
Sir, I'm not a young man by age not to understand what it means to have a cult and god like followership.
Whether you like to admit it or not,Baba Buhari is the only living politican in the North who's able to deliver at least 8-9 million votes during an election.
Even Pres. Obasanjo during the height of rigging elections in Nigeria,had to give Baba Buhari close to 4 million in the 2003 and 2007 election.
No living politican in Nigeria as of today can command anywhere near the figure Baba Buhari was able to bring out in four 4 consecutive election,I repeat no living politican in the North and South of Nigeria can get those Figures.
You may not like Baba Buhari,but there are facts and figures about Buhari the politican that can never be disputed.
We can be emotional about issues but facts and figures don't lie.
God bless Nigeria.

Like i said earlier i still beg to disagree.
Who were the people that voted Buhari?
Were they not mostly children who were way younger than the adult suffrage viz-a-viz voting age and foreigners?
Yet Jonathan got 2.5m votes lower.
I am from the North,i know what you don't.
Remember too that there were death threats issued to those who planned to vote for Jonathan even Southerners who lived here were afraid to vote back in 2015.

Besides, the 2015 election were strictly a North versus a South thing in 2015 which was quite different from what we have now due to the third force.

Finally, more Nigerians had registered in 2014 more than previous elections.
Today, we even have more persons who have registered which is an all time high in the history of Nigeria.

Just watch out for this election.
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by Faiththatworks(m): 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
AkweiUwanwun:

Like i said earlier i still beg to disagree.
Who were the people that voted Buhari?
Were they not mostly children who were way younger than the adult suffrage viz-a-viz voting age and foreigners?
Yet Jonathan got 2.5m votes lower.
I am from the North,i know what you don't.
Remember too that there were death threats issued to those who planned to vote for Jonathan even Southerners who lived here were afraid to vote back in 2015.

Besides, the 2015 election were strictly a North versus a South thing in 2015 which was quite different from what we have now due to the third force.

Finally, more Nigerians had registered in 2014 more than previous elections.
Today, we even have more persons who have registered which is an all time high in the history of Nigeria.

Just watch out for this election.

I usually don't like replying people's opinion on Nairaland,but I have to do this again today.
I totally disagree with most of the point u stated above.
It's a deadly assertion for you to infer Baba Buhari's vote in the note was populated by underage children.
Let me agree with you on your claim that you are from the Northern part of Nigeria,but trying to generalise the population of people who vote for Baba Buhari in the North as majorly children is is a deadly and devilish propaganda.
There are 19 states in Northern Nigeria,with over 300000 polling units,how many polling units did you visit during the election day for to make such a statement about the people who voted for Baba Buhari.
Are you also claiming the same underage children didn't vote for PDP in 2015.
On your claim that the election of 2015 was between the North and the South,and religion was used to intimidate the people of Northern Nigeria,that's still yet to be proven.
But there's a Terrible mistake the people who lost in 2015 keep making,and I see it in your statement.
Buhari didn't win the election of 2015 because the North voted for him,go back and check the figures baba Buhari got in the core Northern states of the North West and the North-East in 2011 and 2015,as a stastican you will realize the figures increased only marginally.
But compare the figures he got in the North- Central,and the South-west in 2011 and 2015,and you will know where his victory came from.
Baba Buhari won 5 states in the South-west and 4 more states in the North Central and that's where his victory came from.
He had never won these states since he started contesting in 2003.
Elections are not about emotions,it's about mobilizing,activating the structure on ground,buliding bridges, working on your weakness on ground,oiling the war machine, building on your strength,and also being able to harvest the votes in your place of strength and not just mere rhetorics and slogans on the internet.
God bless Nigeria
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by alanto: 12:24am On Aug 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
angry

Who taught you this upside down translation
Person wey werey de worry
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by datola: 5:59am On Aug 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Or Tinubu should hand it over to you grin

Yes because he's a nice guy like you.
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by Gandollar(f): 7:34am On Aug 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
angry

Who taught you this upside down translation
But I'm trying tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (video) / Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola / Senate Turns Down Budget Proposal For Information Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.