Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash (38396 Views)

EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash / Gunshots In Ankpa As Kogi APC Campaign Turns Violent [graphic Photos] / Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by EndsarsReloaded: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2022
Tinubu and his deluded supporters really believe that core muslim Northerners are too dum.b not to see his evil game plan against them. The other time, MC Oluomo, his hit man threatened they would deal with Fulanis and completely rout them from the SW. Now, it seems they've started carrying out the plans already.

Same Tinubu encouraged the slaughter of Muslim Northerners by the OPC in Lagos while he was governor. When a popular Muslim cleric called Jafar condemned his acts and told him that Northerners know he is a bigot and would never support him, he was assassinated.

Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by Christistruth00: 7:41am On Aug 14, 2022
tishbite42:

Yorubanized?!?!
You should be ashamed of yourself

Yes Yorubanised

The Emirs first Language is Yoruba he Speaks no Fulfude at all
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by TollinsN: 7:48am On Aug 14, 2022
The responses so far indicated that so many people can read and write but they still show that they are still stack illiterates. They always link Tinubu and Atiku to every bad happenings around them. Even a sitting state Governor has no command over Commissioner of Police in his state talkless of cantonment commanders in their area. Nobody ever ask a state governor how he spend the monthly security votes for their state (although the law says they cannot be sued on how they spend it) . Now compare that with someone who is just an influential person who has no power he can exercise on any citizen except through me law courts. THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS LAUGHED AT SO MANY MUMU COMMENTS. We see some people as enemies in the afternoon we fight and kill ourselves because of them, but they eat together at night
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by Dmama1991: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2022
mutvy:
Just look at the hatred Igbo people are posting here. I cannot believe my eyes. Is this the Nairaland I joined many years back? Something should be done about Igbo people on Nairaland.
oga park well u no d see how ur Yoruba people attack igbos here in nairaland abi u blind

Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by Jack500: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2022
M4A1carbine:
I Called you Afonja Dingdats pigs and pigkets. Are you not pigs

Is He-badan not the open defecation Capital of the World??...Your useless packaged shyt manufacturing factory...spits!!

Even Unicef confirmed it...spits!!

E pains you that the North has exposed your fuulishness for the world to see.

As for the other useless statements , they are irrelevant and inconsequential... You are a certified Afonja Pig and JAGADEATH WILL LABOUR TILL DEATH AND WONT BE PRESIDENT...spits!!

Keep crying, we all know who the "pigs" here on Nairaland.
Meanwhile, Sha wait for Tinubu swearing in before you hang yourself.
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by diadem10: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2022
Christistruth00:

Yes Yorubanised

Kwara are part of Yoruba land, not part of the North. The Fulani had better warn themselves. They can't be attacking people in their ancestral home. The nerves!

Even in the North, Fulani has no right to be attacking people in their ancestral home over there in the North. Why can't Fulani live peacefully?

Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by Viscuz: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

Kwara are part of Yoruba land, not part of the North. The Fulani had better warn themselves. They can't be attacking people in their ancestral home. The nerves!

Its a lie Tinubu said yoruba and Fulani are one .

We must listen to Tinubu he is an elder
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by Killermamba: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2022

Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by uduokirika1(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
See the Hypocrites and mischievous IPOB miscreants above but if it is Igbo land and we write the same thing they will bombard their fathers with cussing and derogatory comments

They are repeating what you guys always do when similar issue happen in the east!!

Until we in the south come together we'll continue to be pawns in the hands of the Gambaris
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by jamess32: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2022
IDeyNL:
What is OPC doing in Kwara state a Northern Fulani state?

Those OPC personnels should be seriously dealt with.

Go back to your map, kwara state is not a northern state, predominantly Yoruba
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by Viscuz: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

Did Afonja kill Oyo king? No.

Shatap Afonja betrayal people
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by Geeworldwide: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Is this how Afonja and Fulani will live in peace and harmony in Nigeria when Igbo finally leave ??... grin grin

Continue dreaming, ur nightmare is very interesting
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by omosuper(m): 11:19am On Aug 14, 2022
The fight’s between OPC and the Bororos. The indigenous Fulanis also fight alongside the Yorubas at Idofian
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by jidxin(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Afonja go and tell the Emir good morning sir grin
i am igbomina, a typical yoruba boy
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by Viscuz: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2022
jidxin:
i am igbomina, a typical yoruba boy

They can talk two side

Afonja na Afonja even if you give am iron sponge to bafff
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by tishbite42: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Christistruth00:

Yes Yorubanised

I hope my uncle who speaks Yoruba more than Igbo is made the Ooni of Ife because he is 'Yorubanized'.
Cowardice and duplicity is really a strand in Yoruba DNA.
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by tishbite42: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
omosuper:
The fight’s between OPC and the Bororos. The indigenous Fulanis also fight alongside the Yorubas at Idofian
We hear
Indigenous Fulanis fight Bororo?!
We hear you
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by LNKDOT(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Make una no sedown look ooooooooo e don reach they se bi una they shourt baba buhari shine your eye .......see all what is happen in this country is cost by the federal government take it or u leave it because those people u bring in now give all what they need and they are coming after all the Nigeria people and minister for communication say make we do NIN ok ooooooo see where they carry urs reach now .......

Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by Christistruth00: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
tishbite42:

I hope my uncle who speaks Yoruba more than Igbo is made the Ooni of Ife because he is 'Yorubanized'.
Cowardice and duplicity is really a strand in Yoruba DNA.

are Your Uncles Mother or Grandmother Yorubas ?
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by tishbite42: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Christistruth00:

are Your Uncles Mother and Grandmother Yorubas ?
I'm just pointing out the stupidity of your assertion
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by Christistruth00: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
tishbite42:

I'm just pointing out the stupidity of your assertion

If your Uncles Mother and Grandmothers are Yoruba and Yoruba is his first language then he has been Yorubanised

The Emir Of Ilorin has some Yoruba Ancestry
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by tishbite42: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Christistruth00:

If your Uncles Mother and Grandmothers are Yoruba and Yoruba is his first language then he has been Yorubanised
Abeg bye bye
Before you reduce my I.Q.
Happy Sunday
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by jidxin(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

They can talk two side

Afonja na Afonja even if you give am iron sponge to bafff
ok bye
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by rollandben(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
We have said it without number that there is no way Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would stay or be in the same country. It won't work till Jesus come. Never.
To allow peace to reign in Nigeria, Hausa/Fulani has to go their separate way, we share nothing in common.
Yoruba Nation is the Solution
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by Babastrong(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=Emergingnation3 post=115652123]Is this how Afonja and Fulani will live in peace and harmony in Nigeria when Igbo finally leave ??... grin grin[ Your people are dots in a circle. Know this know peace!]
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by raphaeladeyele: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
[Hmmmm this abnormal to these Fulani but God is our refugee
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by Igbojew: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
SHINJA:
Nice work...

We don't want Fulani terrorist in our Southwest states...

God bless OPC

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Which Fulanis you don't want in South West,you mean Kwara that is own by Fulani mr coward.If you Yorubas or OPC do anyhow in Kwara that is majority Housa/Fulani you Yoruba will receive it woto woto..................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by DukeofUmueri247: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sweetplum:

It's sure it won't be better for you.
Why not read history of Ilorin to know who owned it or check population list.
Who rules Ilorin An Oba or an Emir

Is Kwara not a Northern state
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by DukeofUmueri247: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Christistruth00:

are Your Uncles Mother and Grandmother Yorubas ?
So we can now say Davido's father is an Igbo man since his mother and grandma are Igbos..
Re: Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash by Rekhina(f): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Putindbutt:

I wan know why you carry her join matter. She relate with fulani abi you too dey do cho cho cho?

Your brain is paining you ba?

Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” / AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him / Tonye Cole Returns To School At NIPSS (Photos)