Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot (1271 Views)

Peter Obi's 2 Million Massive Man March Shuts Owerri Down / I Million Man March For Peter Obi Happening Life In Lafia Nasarawa [VIDEO] / Happening Life At INEC Office, PHC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by Icart: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtalc5eJUg0

Another 1 million massive man match for Peter Obi happening life In Calabar today. From social media to real time. Obi is a movement and nobody is stopping him

4 Likes

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by Hisxellency: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Interesting days ahead, Nice one OBIdients

Peter Obi to the world
A vote for ObiDatti is a vote for a successful Nigeria!
Ahead Ahead!

Peace!

10 Likes

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by OneCandleAway(f): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Unpaid crowd unlike apc/pdp

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by donaldking100: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
CALABAR FOR PETER OBI.
Sometime ago i told some foolish urchins that the only reason Kwankwaso was trending was because of Peter Obi due to the Labour Party & NNPP merger,
& the foolish urchins attacked me by saying Kwankwaso was bigger than Obi.
Please i am asking those foolish urchins where Kwankwaso is right now?
Ever since he stupidly rejected the chance of a lifetime by accepting to be V.P to Obi, nobody hears about or talks about him again.
The foolish tribalistic man is only popular in Kano state, so let's see if only Kano votes would make him win the election.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by Dollarseeker: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
hmm...Peter Obi and Datti Yusuf is the last chance God has given Nigeria to correct their mistakes of bad leadership in the past...If nigerians misuse this opportunity of voting for these noble men hmm I no fit shout. I am already outside naija, na my family members and friends I de fear for now.

forget tribalism and get sense now, if you really love Nigeria and wants the country to be good then vote in the right people.

8 Likes

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by Bugie16: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Seyi Tinubu, please don't allow your father to see this pictures.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by Obojuju: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nairaland and the moderators are dodging from making the Obi supporters event story in Calabar a news in the front page but they are busy pushing fake news and anti-Obi news in the front page since morning. All these nonsense can make Tinubu win.

7 Likes

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by Strongdickfresh: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Pure love for HE Peter Obi, the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I urge all Nairalanders to be OBIdient and Yusuf.

If you're not OBIdient and Yusuf, you're wrong!

VOTE PETER OBI, VOTE LABOUR PARTY FOR PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

9 Likes

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by Totilopussylick(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obojuju:
Nairaland and the moderators are dodging from making the Obi supporters event story in Calabar a news in the front page but they are busy pushing fake news and anti-Obi news in the front page since morning. All these nonsense can make Tinubu win.

Nairaland mods are bias tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by Munamoqel: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:
CALABAR FOR PETER OBI.
Sometime ago i told some foolish urchins that the only reason Kwankwaso was trending was because of Peter Obi due to the Labour Party & NNPP merger,
& the foolish urchins attacked me by saying Kwankwaso was bigger than Obi.
Please i am asking those foolish urchins where Kwankwaso is right now?
Ever since he stupidly rejected the chance of a lifetime by accepting to be V.P to Obi, nobody hears about or talks about him again.
The foolish tribalistic man is only popular in Kano state, so let's see if only Kano votes would make him win the election.
real voters don't trend online . kwankasiya support we play real politic not online or on Twitter
Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by PreacherMan007: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
Not bad.
Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by spearman(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obi will not get 15% votes in Cross Rivers or any South South State and all that will come from migrant Ibos and a few misguided woke forming useful idiots. That patchy crowd is all of Labour votes in Cross River.

https://www.nairaland.com/7217810/niger-delta-igbo-peter-obi
Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by Kendo999: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obi is our next president.

7 Likes

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by perez100: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
When Peter Obi started they said he cannot win his ward and his supporters are only online but as we progressed, they shifted to, he cannot win one Local Government Area. Again, they adjusted the goal post that Peter Obi can only win his Anambra State. But as they saw the unfolding events they started giving Peter Obi 5 Eastern States and nothing more. Before their eyes, Edo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers started sounding it louder to them that they are fully involved in this Obi movement. The Tinubu urchins however started crying Peter Obi is Igbo agenda, IPOB member and bla, bla but the confused supporters of a scam/fake drug baron candidate contradicted themselves when they claimed that Peter Obi killed 30 MASSOB members as they are desperate to de-market Peter Obi and make Igbos move against him. It did not only work but Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Nasarawa States and responsible Yorubas told them clearly that no type of propaganda and sentiment will separate them from Obi movement because they want a better Nigeria. The Tinubu urchins cry became worst as they started manufacturing lies here and there but Abuja, Kaduna and some other core Northern Muslims and many Northern Christians told them clearly that we are all Nigerians and they are out to support the best candidate (Peter Obi) who have the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians at heart.

Since then they have been shouting and crying while hoping that Buhari will help them rig election in 2023. But if nothing else Buhari is not like Tinubu who does not believe in free and fair election. Under Buhari government, opposition parties still won elections except in some cases like Imo State where in my own opinion, it is Supreme Court that should be held responsible and must pay for the crime. However, under Tinubu, free and fair election is gone completely in Nigeria. Even House of Assembly, House of Reps and Senate will be selection and thus will not encourage them to work for the people because loyalty to the party and the President will be the only determinant factor in winning elections in Nigeria. God forbid Tinubu!

7 Likes

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by Bluev: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Aswear nobody saw this coming, Even PDP sef no for allow Obi leave their party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by Web2020: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
This is massive. The movement is real.

2 Likes

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by ibechris(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Nairaland mods are bias tongue

Very,very!

A bad news from the south south and south east u will see them take it to the front page.

But Obi matter na relegation straight.

2 Likes

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by KingKO22: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
Zoombidients and Obituarists are not different in anyway

Labour in Vain loading with scanty criminals as supporters threatening every opposition with death

IPOB agenda can not work in Nigeria
Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by Karlovych: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
embarassed Agbado bishops are angry, I see them eventually voting for Peter Obi because many of them don't want to end up like the vulture merchant after 8 years of APC leadership.

This I have seen

4 Likes

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by Obojuju: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
What they are now doing is creating threads of fake news about Igbo youth threatening Tinubu in the southeast and APC, Obi supporter threaten Femi Kuti Shrine, Bishop Chukwma said this and that etc.....they will quickly conjure fake names and monikers to respond against Obi and his supporters and push them to the front page. Nigerians have made up their mind already to support and vote Peter Obi. Nigerians on Nairaland are already aware of these evil scheming. Shame to tinubu urchins and their fake post on the front page of Niaraland. Tinubu is going nowhere.

perez100:
When Peter Obi started they said he cannot win his ward and his supporters are only online but as we progressed, they shifted to, he cannot win one Local Government Area. Again, they adjusted the goal post that Peter Obi can only win his Anambra State. But as they saw the unfolding events they started giving Peter Obi 5 Eastern States and nothing more. Before their eyes, Edo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers started sounding it louder to them that they are fully involved in this Obi movement. The Tinubu urchins however started crying Peter Obi is Igbo agenda, IPOB member and bla, bla but the confused supporters of a scam/fake drug baron candidate contradicted themselves when they claimed that Peter Obi killed 30 MASSOB members as they are desperate to de-market Peter Obi and make Igbos move against him. It did not only work but Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Nasarawa States and responsible Yorubas told them clearly that no type of propaganda and sentiment will separate them from Obi movement because they want a better Nigeria. The Tinubu urchins cry became worst as they started manufacturing lies here and there but Abuja, Kaduna and some other core Northern Muslims and many Northern Christians told them clearly that we are all Nigerians and they are out to support the best candidate (Peter Obi) who have the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians at heart.

Since then they have been shouting and crying while hoping that Buhari will help them rig election in 2023. But if nothing else Buhari is not like Tinubu who does not believe in free and fair election. Under Buhari government, opposition parties still won elections except in some cases like Imo State where in my own opinion, it is Supreme Court that should be held responsible and must pay for the crime. However, under Tinubu, free and fair election is gone completely in Nigeria. Even House of Assembly, House of Reps and Senate will be selection and thus will not encourage them to work for the people because loyalty to the party and the President will be the only determinant factor in winning elections in Nigeria. God forbid Tinubu!

3 Likes

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by suxkill: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
As for me and my extended family, our PVC is fully done and dusted. We are all Obediently waiting for February to vote out these old selfish politicians who only think about their pockets.

2 Likes

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by Kendo999: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nice one we move smiley

1 Like

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by KingKO22: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sponsored Zombidients and Obituarists are jobless cheesy

IPOB candidate can never be our president in Nigeria

Biafroud republic where killing become order of d day is what should be the priority of the Zombidients but they have no brain so they can't think
Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by Soulsymbol99: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Wot happened to Tinubu's million match in kano? grin

1 Like

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by techWriter3: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Unpaid audience unlike asc/pdp

1 Like

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by Kingspin(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
APC and. PDP are busy buying and hiring people.

1 Like

Re: I Million Massive Man Match For Peter Obi Happening Life In Calabar [video /phot by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
Massive

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) / Obi-datti Presidential Campaign Official Spokespersons / "Somebody Said It's Raffle Draw"- Peter Obi's Mocked Over Donations To Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.