Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

My Piece Of Advice To The Obedients (Urchins Keep-off) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Piece Of Advice To The Obedients (Urchins Keep-off) (152 Views)

Every APC Supporters Should Know That The Obedients Have Not Started. / Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? / Sabinus Never Lost Followers. Tinubu Urchins Keep Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Piece Of Advice To The Obedients (Urchins Keep-off) by iSense247: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
I notice that every Tom, Dick and Harry are now criticizing H.E Peter Obi in order to trend without paying social media platforms. Although I think some of them may be Obedients but they just that want to trend by all means. Normally if you want to go viral online, you supposed to pay SM to boost your post so that people can see you but these people are looking for shortcut to fame.

I went to Reno Omokri's facebook page today to see the update about Peter Obi and I see that many people have deserted him. I went to Femi-Fani Kayode's page but I noticed that he has blocked me because I reacted to one of his posts with laughing emoji.

In Nigeria of today, these people are nothing on social media without mentioning Peter Obi's name.

The best way to punish them is to starve them of that attention they so much crave for. I think the best thing we can do is to always ignore then. As for rented urchins and zombies on Nairaland, I have learnt to always ignore them.
Re: My Piece Of Advice To The Obedients (Urchins Keep-off) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
And we all must be generously obidient
And will also end up Obidiently.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Salman Rushdie, Western Hegemony & Imam Khomeini's Fatwa / New Research Finds CIA Used Black Americans As Drugs Experiment Guinea Pigs / We Shall Chase Them Away.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.