Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents (22004 Views)

Atiku Arrives Jigawa For PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) / Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by DrAkpamudehe: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Unfortunately, he will lose the presidential election to Peter Obi.

An Igbo man can never ever be president of Nigeria.
The owners of Nigeria have said so. Maybe you are one of these indomie generation children that think election is all about making noise and chest beating. You go still cry last last by next February
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by maxist2020(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=DrAkpamudehe post=115682854]

The owners of Nigeria have said so. Maybe you are one of these indomie generation children that think election is all about making noise and chest beating. You go still cry last last by next February [/quote
The hausa man who is currently the president how market?
One thing you people don't understand is that the way of man is not way of God.
Goodluck was destined to be president and it happened but in the eyes of an hausa man it is an aberration but God has his own ways of doing things.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by maxist2020(m): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=DrAkpamudehe post=115682854]

The owners of Nigeria have said so. Maybe you are one of these indomie generation children that think election is all about making noise and chest beating. You go still cry last last by next February [/quote

The hausa man who is currently the president how market?
One thing you people don't understand is that the way of man is not way of God.
Goodluck was destined to be president and it happened but in the eyes of an hausa man it is an aberration but God has his own ways of doing things.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by adigun4mee(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Lol,Obi Na Maduka pro max
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by obaaderemi: 7:50am On Aug 14, 2022
yomi961:
and how is atiku abubakar not a better option.?
He was and still is a successful business man.with a vision,mission and plans to rebuild and get Nigeria working again. Youths shine your eyes o.
APC means poverty, joblessness, nepotism, fascism and wanton killings
Meanwhile Atiku means unifier jobs, unity, progress.
Atiku abubakar is the best man to take us out of the bottomless abyss to the promise Land, flowing with milk and honey.
How will Atiku manage the terrorism ravaging the country?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by highchief1: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Thousands of Jigawa residents came out to welcome Atiku Abubakar as he arrived for the wedding ceremony of the daughter of former Governor of Jigawa State Sule Lamido.
Also in Jigawa State are Sokoto State Governor Aminu Tambuwal, Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, and several other politicians.

Atiku has earlier been in Gombe State some days go , where he was welcome by teeming supporters on the street of Gombe

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku
ppl come chop rice u say them find atiku come.una eyes go clear for election
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by APCnaPDP: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2022
Waziri we know, Atiku 2023.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by APCnaPDP: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

Dream dream dream, dream dream dream, all you have to do is dream dream dream.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by asanausana91: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2022
See my next president.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by asanausana91: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2022
When I said Atiku will win all the 19 northern States, some people thought I was joking.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:22am On Aug 14, 2022
mrvitalis:
Some people still believe tinubu would defeat atiku in the north grin

Obi has the better down locked down , atiku has core north locked down ...the battle ground is middle belt

But where would tinubu get his votes ? At least let him reduce Atiku vote in the core north

The way Atiku will flog other candidates for north eh! The only consolation for any southerner is Peter Obi inroads towards the SE/SS votes otherwise by 10pm Atiku will have been declared winner but PO has changed the dynamics and depending the ability of people to turn up and shun apathy that will be the determinant factor for who will win. One thing I am sure is atiku is taking down the north on a choke-hold.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by uchennaq(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Thousands of Jigawa residents came out to welcome Atiku Abubakar as he arrived for the wedding ceremony of the daughter of former Governor of Jigawa State Sule Lamido.
Also in Jigawa State are Sokoto State Governor Aminu Tambuwal, Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, and several other politicians.

Atiku has earlier been in Gombe State some days go , where he was welcome by teeming supporters on the street of Gombe

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku

ATIKU The Arms Dealer and smuggler.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by latolz: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2022
Power must come to the south.. Wether Obi or Tinubu..
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by Jack500: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2022
Sergio104:
Nice one on Atiku's side

I don't know why, but sincerely i prefer Atiku to Tinubu

Regardless
Obi2023!!!

Because you a Chronic Yoruba hater, the plan has always been anybody but Yoruba, but we too get plan for you, let's meet at the poll in 2023.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
suit yourself boy. It's coming home shocked
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by Iwin2: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
U Sabi too de day dream
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by me69: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
lol
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by Iwin2: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

The way Atiku will flog other candidates for north eh! The only consolation for any southerner is Peter Obi inroads towards the SE/SS votes otherwise by 10pm Atiku will have been declared winner but PO has changed the dynamics and depending the ability of people to turn up and shun apathy that will be the determinant factor for who will win. One thing I am sure is atiku is taking down the north on a choke-hold.

Peter obi for now is a midget
Still needs grooming but unfortunately for him he made wrong choice LP
Atiku is the man of the moment
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Iwin2:

Peter obi for now is a midget
Still needs grooming but unfortunately for him he made wrong choice LP
Atiku is the man of the moment

Well..you can call him what you want but I am sure if not for him Atiku will be cruising to Victory by 10am because SE/SS are PDP base, with PO in the ballot I am sure Atiku is not sure of victory again. I am sure even Atiku knew Obi is a force continue denigrating his effect until election day then I will remind you the same thing I said today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Wike Has Squandered Over N120bn In 100 Days’- Rivers APC / Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca / Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.