Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month (14261 Views)

Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects / Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 / See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by fergie001: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
PRESS RELEASE

The attention of Ebonyi State government has been drawn to a report recently released by BudgiT, an otherwise reputable financial rating agency, placing Ebonyi among states owing salaries for six months.

Without attempting to impugn on the integrity of the organisation, we wish to state categorically, that the report is outrightly false, and contradict all verifiable facts and evidence in the state.

It is on record that the present administration in Ebonyi State under Engr. David Nweze Umahi, FNSE, Fnate, from its inception, has never owed salaries of workers even for one month.

As a matter of fact, workers salaries have always been paid on or before 24th of every month up till July, 2022.

We hereby urge BidgiT to specify their source or remove Ebonyi state from the report as it has no business there. Curiously, all efforts to reach the organization through their advertised phone numbers have proved abortive as they are perpetually switched off.

Meanwhile, the supposed source for Ebonyi indices have denied sending such a report.

BudgiT and other such organizations are advised to always verify their facts properly before releasing statistics to the public, as incorrect reports are capable of diminishing their respect and integrity.

For the avoidance of doubt, BidgiT is advised to seek verification from the appropriate Government Ministries, Agencies and Departments in the State, including speaking with the Civil servants.

We cannot be deterred from delivering quality governance to our people while ensuring the best welfare for our workers.

Chooks Oko
SA to Ebonyi State Goveenor on Media and Strategy.
12:08:2022.

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7276542/states-owing-salaries-july-31

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Isojuta: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
shocked
This is one of the shocking Headlines of the week
Please we Design professional Logo for your Business or Company Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/MfezLprPZ7c1QZ6P8

1 Like

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by inoki247: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Good....

Na dat Akeredolu own i no understand u dey colet oil money still owing salary unless say dat one too na fake news....

48 Likes

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
Umahi is right

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by PHIPEX(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
I don't like Umahi's politics but I respect his administrative skills, I was surprised by that report.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Penguin2: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Umahi is right

Yes!

Because he pays Ebonyi workers mutilated salary.

Very wicked man

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Earthquakes: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
When I saw that report, I know something is fishy but the good thing is that most of them are APC states

12 Likes

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Ulunne777(f): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
How will you owe with the paltry sum you pay like Zulum?

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Akfrenzy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
grin if they expose him more

He'll gather some fake APC urchins And they'll claim to be workers and they'll protest with their placards
OUR GOVERNOR IS PAYING US AT WHEN DUE grin grin grin grin grin

Fear Africa politics

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Coldie(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
I believe Umahi 100%. Umahi’s government is the best ebonyi ever had it in decades.

Umahis government that cares so much about ebonyi people that instead of bringing in white people from some ebonyi construction projects he employs ebonyi people, cause he discovered white people inflate their projects alot, that inflated money he prefers to give it to his people than to give it to any white man.

But in some states just snapping pictures with white men is seen as achievement

40 Likes

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by FalseProphet1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ebonyi state civil servants earn as little as 15k per month, so how will he owe them when the money they earn isn't even enough.

Most of them survived through petty farming and other side hustle, today Buhari has ruined Nigeria so badly that side hustle contributes almost nothing to the running of the home.

I see Peter Obi changing Nigeria for good when he wins next year.

This I have seen.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by ekukeku(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Let Akeredolu come & deny it
E no get d balls to do dat
Onigbese

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by melodyogonna(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Umahi might kiss asses like it's nobody's business but he's a better governor than most.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by nazicartel(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
inoki247:
Good....

Na dat Akeredolu own i no understand u dey colet oil money still owing salary unless say dat one too na fake news....
what about Abia state own. Na water money them deh collect ?... If you're useless, you're useless. Right from when Abia's governor entered seat. I knew he was a failure. So nothing Deh surprise me and people will still vote his stooge and vote him to Senate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by ObongIdeas: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
BudgiT
#GoAndVerify
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by casualobserver: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
inoki247:
Good....

I am shocked he is among those owing salaries
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Hambivert: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Other than Umahi's mistake of frolicking with the evil ruling party, he sparogatively is the best governor from the South East and one of the best in Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
That's a fact known universally now. You're the true Igboman after the Orders of Nnamdi Azikiwe, Emeka Anyaoku, Eze Gburugburu Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Ben Nwabueze, Alex Ekwueme, etc. Not this Container Trader who's without substance and who holds no fidelity to Truth. He once cursed himself and generations unborn if he ever left APGA, the political party of the Elders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Goahead(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Seriously, we were all surprised seeing Ebonyi on that list...
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Nrates(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
For real
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Ebubu9: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Good

BudgeIT should be ashamed

91 Likes

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Houseofglam7(f): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
undecided
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Ebubu9: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Goahead:
Seriously, we were all surprised seeing Ebonyi on that list...
thank God Ebonyi is not. BudgIT didn’t get their facts right.

89 Likes

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Bmaster(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Governor wey rich with sense

If na one yeye governor now,he for don turn violent and distasteful

4 Likes

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Blizzy300: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
TF manundecided
21st century lack statical accumulation
Fake data everywhere
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
I knew they lied yesterday. Lie lie people
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Achico: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
So make we fry beans abi??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria / Oyo State Passes Anti-Open-Grazing Bill Into Law / Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.