Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Average Living Cost In Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Average Living Cost In Lagos (1249 Views)

What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? / Average Salary For A Lawyer In A Law Firm In Nigeria / Average Salary And Bonuses Of Investment Bankers In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Average Living Cost In Lagos by zenith2k9: 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
Dear nairalanders, i am currently trying to relocate for a job i just got around VI but still discussing salary with the HR, but need to have a rough estimate of the monthly running cost so as to bargain properly. Urgent replies requested. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Average Living Cost In Lagos by syausanda: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2011
you've got to earn in the 7 digit monthly to live in V.I!
Re: Average Living Cost In Lagos by zenith2k9: 3:36am On Aug 05, 2011
I plan staying in Ogba for a start and using the public transportation
Re: Average Living Cost In Lagos by BAKAREAAT(m): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2011
Hi,
For us to advice you ,please give us detailed Information about the job i.e Type of job ,Your Qualification and experience so that will advice you properly
Thank You.
Taiwo
Re: Average Living Cost In Lagos by zenith2k9: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2011
Its an IT job, and am an IT engineering graduate with Microsoft certification, Cisco knowledge and virtualization  knowledge and currently av like a year experience. your pieces of advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: Average Living Cost In Lagos by BAKAREAAT(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2011
Hi ,it jobs are lucrative and one more question is what is the level of the company standing i mean is it a multinational or otherwise
Thank you
Re: Average Living Cost In Lagos by zenith2k9: 2:42am On Aug 06, 2011
otherwise
Re: Average Living Cost In Lagos by zenith2k9: 1:39am On Aug 08, 2011
Is a 120,000naira monthly job in VI a fair deal?
Re: Average Living Cost In Lagos by BAKAREAAT(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2011
Hi Pally,
it is not too bad but it can be improve upon.
The truth of the matter is a starting point but it is not too bad especially considering
Unemployment situation in Nigeria ,i dont know if you are married and even though
you are ,you just have to manage yourself.i advice you not to be too flash and
discipline in your spending habit to that you can quickly realise your objective
Because,V/I Life is deceptive because you will think there is so much money
for workers working in this environs but i tell you is it records the highest
slavery in the history of the nigeria workforce because.
At least if you can manage with N1'000 daily at let say You will spend N1000*22 0r 30/Days
Amount to N30'000-N120'000=N90'000,If you are not married i know you can save some change every month.
apart from the fACT that you at least assist your dependant and Pay Your tithes of 10% so that
devourer does not eat your plant
Please just manage ,it is not the end of the world and i know that you will leave for a job N500'000,N1'000'000 and finally as an it Consultant,where you will name your price for any body that needs your service in jesus name.
Amen

(1) (Reply)

The Minimum Salary Of A Roughneck In Nigeria / Stanbic Bank Plc Entry Level Salary ? / Ccnp Switching Materials: Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.