Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,116 members, 7,856,459 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates (23713 Views)

Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Felimax(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2022
Parachoko:
You have forgotten that Wike have nothing to lose in all this.

Who told you? Are you in Rivers State? Wike has a lot to loose. Wike is like a god in Rivers State.

Wike cannot be better on the loosing side. Where is Fayose in PDP today? Besides, even as it stands now Wike will seriously be looking for a very soft landing. There are politicians for bigger than Wike in Rivers State who cannot wait to see the table turning around.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Amumaigwe: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2022
drmuchin:
Wike would be stupid to work for Tinubu

What do you mean by working for Tinubu? Do governors have multiple voting slots or you meant he will ring for Tinubu? If the layer is the case, how do you think he could accomplish that?
If Atiku calls woke bluff as is expect him to, it will still not alter the outcome of the election.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by smileyoo: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2022
highchief1:
good morning sir.tinubu is ur next president.save todays date.I’m a house of assembly member in pdp.I have more stakes than u maybe.but I have seen tomorow I will urge u not to waste ur votes.I’m a pdp man that will be working for apc
lol. i don't really give a damn who becomes your next president, but I stand for what is right and just.
but sincerely speaking, APC as a ruling party has performed very low in every aspect of governance, and they can't even ensure the safety of lives of nigerians anymore, so how can my conscience allow me to vote for the continuation of such a failed party in government ?
I will rather prefer to waste my vote, than to reinforce failures, by voting for APC .
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by highchief1: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
smileyoo:
lol. i don't really give a damn who becomes your next president, but I stand for what is right and just.
but sincerely speaking, APC as a ruling party has performed very low in every aspect of governance, and they can't even ensure the safety of lives of nigerians anymore, so how can my conscience allow me to vote for the continuation of such a failed party in government ?
I will rather prefer to waste my vote, than to reinforce failures, by voting for APC .
u r right sir.we are not happy with the party.Atiku is worse than Buhari go and read objs book.Peter obi is a waste of vote.tinubu is more reliable than atiku.Atiku does not believe in democracy or majority rule.why has he been contesting since 1999?what is he looking for.I’ll rather campaign for Buharis third term than vote Atiku
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Owontime: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
drmuchin:
Wike would be stupid to work for Tinubu
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Owontime: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Okay,I guess Wike will work for Peter Obi of the IPOB party.
Good analysis sir.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by smileyoo: 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
highchief1:
good morning sir.tinubu is ur next president.save todays date.I’m a house of assembly member in pdp.I have more stakes than u maybe.but I have seen tomorow I will urge u not to waste ur votes.I’m a pdp man that will be working for apc
laughs. i don't really give a damn who becomes your next president, because i know nigerians always choose wrong leaders, based on tribal and religious sentiments, but I will rather waste my vote than reinforce failures by voting for APC that can't even ensure the safety of Nigerian lives anymore.
APC have performed poorly in every aspect of governance.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Dapson73(m): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin younger former presidential aspirant now working for old corrupt money bag, if I hear. So if old atiku kick him out he will go and meet with old Tinubu grin grin grin grin. 2023 will be very funny

Is Obi Pandora young at 61yrs ?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
garfield1:

Who will deliver for obi? Wike is out romancing with tinubu men.Abe will deliver ogoni votes and amechi is still undecided.atiku is virtually stranded.even if tinubu doesnt get 25%,atiku is the loser.apc dont need rivers,they just need to destroy pdp bloc votes and that has been achieved.
The youths that are yearning for a change and Igbo factors will delivered the votes for Obi while traditional core PDP loyalist are the ones that will delivered for Atiku. The little dependents APC has is Ameachi, but they can't bank on him anymore. Abe has no votes to deliver to anybody. You guys have not been to any Niger Delta States, you would have known how voters votes over there. This is just like when Akpabio decamped in 2019 election, I told you guys it won't make any difference.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by specialmati(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Dapson73:

Is Obi Pandora young at 61yrs ?
grin grin grin grin grin most of you tout that lacks understanding of Queen Elizabeth English should always read to understand. Am comparing his age to those old corrupt money bags. Read it again but slowly I said younger not young

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by garfield1: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
The youths that are yearning for a change and Igbo factors will delivered the votes for Obi while traditional core PDP loyalist are the ones that will delivered for Atiku. The little dependents APC has is Ameachi, but they can't bank on him anymore. Abe has no votes to deliver to anybody. You guys have not been to any Niger Delta States, you would have known how voters votes over there. This is just like when Akpabio decamped in 2019 election, I told you guys it won't make any difference.

Akpabio delivered 25% to buhari in aks in case you are forgetting.buhari got 25% in all ss states except rivers.he almost won edo and bayelsa.rivers gave buhari less than 25% but pdp could not get the customary 1mil+ votes.buhari even got 25% in your dear delta when pdp was united.you forget that I am from cross river and atiku might lose here.tinubu doesnt need ss/se,he just needs atiku to struggle and obi is doing that
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by maxzzo1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/battle-for-2023-rivers-ups-for-grabs-as-wikes-romance-with-tinubu-escalates/

This writer dey Jonz , e go shock u who Rivers go vote....we ve decided already....Wike or no Wike we know who to vote for.... But one assurance state is state....fed is fed , if u know ,u know
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
garfield1:

Akpabio delivered 25% to buhari in aks in case you are forgetting.buhari got 25% in all ss states except rivers.he almost won edo and bayelsa.rivers gave buhari less than 25% but pdp could not get the customary 1mil+ votes.buhari even got 25% in your dear delta when pdp was united.you forget that I am from cross river and atiku might lose here.tinubu doesnt need ss/se,he just needs atiku to struggle and obi is doing that
You lied, No states in Nigeria except Kano and Katsina delivered up to a millions votes. Delta State delivered more votes to PDP than Rivers State. Delta States delivered more that 500,000 votes for PDP while that of Rivers State is less than 500, 000.

Below link will help you.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-f0b25208-4a1d-4068-a204-940cbe88d1d3

1 Like

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Kaysalas(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
smileyoo:
lol. initially i thought that tinubu could be a better option than Atiku in 2023 elections, given his little but often bloated achievements in Lagos state, but when he bowed to the northern oligarchy 's pressure to nominate a Muslim, as his vice, it's became clear that tinubu could no longer stand for what is right, even when he eventually become the president, because the oligarchs will always pressurize him to make wrong decisions for the nation.
tinubu 's choice of a Muslim -muslim ticket has proven him to be a man without strong will, to do what is fair and just, if elected president.
tinubu's presidency will be a disaster that may finish this country.
at this crucial period in the life of our nation, we don't need another weakling and
religious bigots to pilot the affairs the of the nation, if we truly want a better nation.
tinubu can be your president, if you prefer him but don't come crying fowl, few years from now.
Trust me, we need to make sacrifices and compromise here and there to get to the destination. Consider those overblown achievements of Tinubu and vote him, let's see. He isn't a weakling but a wise strategist.
Take it or leave it, northern Muslims dominate the northern political space if not the whole political space. It would be foolishness to ignore this fact.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Kaysalas(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Leah32:

Hahgaahhahhahhah obedient liars ,Una don start another, where una Dey hear all these feeds . Yoruba Muslims , na you still Dey subdivision for one religion. Now I believe you are all stupid. But it’s only Yoruba Xtian that can rule abi. Hahaha but what happens to Igbo xtian and Hausa xtian? Educate me more jare,

As a Yoruba and Christian that I am, I can't help but laugh when I hear this religious divide ideology these people try to force upon us as Yoruba. E go shock dem

1 Like

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Kaysalas(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
coputa:
politics is not about age,but track record of both human and infrastructural development.The closer candidate to this is OBI and thats the person he should support.
If only you will put sentiments aside, Tinubu beats Obi by aeons based on the metrics you listed above.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Ugik(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
No be the same rivers where I dey, OP dey speak grammar. In rivers we have the apc amaechi camp which controls the apc machinery that led Magnus abe to leave and jump ship to the Sdp and they at the amechi camp are not voting for tinubu or atiku.

In PDP, we have low key aggrieved members from go round(felix obuah), fara dagogo who will strong arm wike during the forthcoming election and not forgetting Austin opara and wikes close allies have closed ranks within themselves to wrestle with wike.

Truth is river a state as at today is voting for Labour party mainly and then pdp and apc will share a negligible number of votes. You no.go siddon for ur state dey tell me what happens where I live

1 Like

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Kaysalas(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
ejimatic:
The truth is Wike believes in Southern presidency and aggrieved that the North used their influence to scheme him out of the race.As for the party he will support or decamp to let us wait and see. I said it on this plartform that true born southerners will not pray to have another Hausa Fulani in 2023 after their eight year rule which will end in 2023! Is the north the "owner"of Nigeria? No
Very sound analysis but unfortunately the south is working against itself with Obi's candidacy. Personally, I love proper and meticulous planning. I don't trade it for anything in the world, that is why I love Michael Scofield and the prison break series DIE! now, between Tinubu and Obi, who can you honestly say has been planning and building towards this the most? Talk true!
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by garfield1: 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
You lied, No states in Nigeria except Kano and Katsina delivered up to a millions votes. Delta State delivered more votes to PDP than Rivers State. Delta States delivered more that 500,000 votes for PDP while that of Rivers State is less than 500, 000.

Below link will help you.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-f0b25208-4a1d-4068-a204-940cbe88d1d3

Why are you confusing yourself? I never said states delivered millions.I said from 1999-2015,rivers,delta,aks usually gave pdp millions and oppositions never got up to 25% but buhari got 25% while atiku couldn't get up to a million like buhari got up north.for pdp to win,they need to get millions from those states.all I am trying to tell you is that atiku is going to lose because he can't get bloc votes from ss/se.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Kaysalas(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
smileyoo:
Very wrong notion bro. Buhari has misused the people's goodwill NOT Tinubu. Many applauded buhari when he said "I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody" which is an indirect spite at Tinubu. Now, you want to crucify Tinubu for Buhari's flaws.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by PeterObi4LP: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Modphase:
De give yourself false hope

What false hope? He's right. Are you on ground to know what is happening in Rivers state? Wike can only influence the governorship election but you see that of Presidential, OBIdient Movement Rivers state won't allow him.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Kaysalas(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
smileyoo:
laughs. i don't really give a damn who becomes your next president, because i know nigerians always choose wrong leaders, based on tribal and religious sentiments, but I will rather waste my vote than reinforce failures by voting for APC that can't even ensure the safety of Nigerian lives anymore.
APC have performed poorly in every aspect of governance.
Another mistake here bro. Tinubu is no failure. Hold him responsible for his actions and not that of others.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by ogmask: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Story for the gods.
But you believed Buhari's votes in Kano and Katsina?

They were also inflated. All of them claiming capon didn't score half those votes buhari inclusive.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Kaysalas(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin most of you tout that lacks understanding of Queen Elizabeth English should always read to understand. Am comparing his age to those old corrupt money bags. Read it again but slowly I said younger not young
See you wey understand Queen's English. Touts/ I am/ I'm.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
garfield1:

Why are you confusing yourself? I never said states delivered millions.I said from 1999-2015,rivers,delta,aks usually gave pdp millions and oppositions never got up to 25% but buhari got 25% while atiku couldn't get up to a million like buhari got up north.for pdp to win,they need to get millions from those states.all I am trying to tell you is that atiku is going to lose because he can't get bloc votes from ss/se.
Because I caught you pants down with your lies, you want to shift goal post. There is never a state in the history of Nigeria that has ever deliver a million votes to any candidates except Kano and Katsina, prove me wrong. You equally said Rivers States delivered more votes than Delta state to PDP , I still exposed your lies with facts. Where is your facts? Delta State has always been the state that delivers the highest number of votes to PDP since 1999, from all southern states.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by specialmati(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kaysalas:

See you wey understand Queen's English. Touts/ I am/ I'm.
grin grin grin grin grin did you understand what I wrote or not

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Kaysalas(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin did you understand what I wrote or not
I nor get time for rubbish, at least I don give you free English lessons today. Cheers grin
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by PharmacyStore: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wike just dey threaten everybody
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by specialmati(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kaysalas:

I nor get time for rubbish, at least I don give you free English lessons today. Cheers grin
grin grin grin grin grin keep your English lessons to yourself. in short try and enrol in any evening school. You need it English teacher

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Kaysalas(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin keep your English lessons to yourself. in short try and enrol in any evening school. You need it English teacher
Hahaha! Na you need that evening school pass! grin grin Mr queen's English am and tout grin grin grin kikikihahahahehehe
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by frankson1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ogaga87:

You're a learner..

It is a fact that nobody knows everything and so, we learn everyday either rightly or wrongly.

I am always willing to learn.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by specialmati(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kaysalas:

Hahaha! Na you need that evening school pass! grin grin Mr queen's English am and tout grin grin grin kikikihahahahehehe
grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin don't worry I will get you enrolled, if you don't have the resource.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Threatens Mass Protest If Buhari Doesn’t Attend Next FEC Meeting / Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) / MKO Abiola's Campaign Jingles For June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.