Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Can Wike Injure PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Wike Injure PDP? (697 Views)

Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? / Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In Presidential Election / Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Wike Injure PDP? by AtikuOkowa: 9:30am On Aug 14, 2022
I received many texts and calls asking about what if Wike dumps PDP.

I repeatedly answered with "His end of political career like Amechi".

There is a giant secret on which PDP is basing that many polical amateurs could not understand. "Power" is PDP and PDP is power.

No one is bigger than PDP in PDP,because the real fathers of PDP are not in the PDP unlike other parties. Fathers of PDP do not contest any more,they just control.

Take Obasanjo for example. PDP freed him,bathed him,fed him,dressed him,financed him and made him President. He later dumped PDP and PDP remains.

Take it for analysis,'Yar Adua,nobody knew him but PDP financed him and made him governor and the President later. He died,PDP remains.

Take Jonathan for analysis, PDP made him deputy governor, governor,vice President and President. He dumped PDP in disguise, but PDP remains.

Take Atiku for instance, He dumped PDP alongside Bukola Saraki,Amechi,Kwankwaso,Wamako,Bafarawa etc. PDP remains.

PDP is the most powerful party in Africa. and the most organized, well planned by political gurus who stepped aside watching it from afar.

Even the short time opposition take over by APC was envisioned by the PDP fathers.

Who is Wike?

The power with him is not his but PDP. I dare him to dump it and remain relevant.

The biggest lie by political amateurs is that Wike financed PDP? What Wike have to finance the richest party?

Ironically it is the PDP than financed him. Had Wike dumped PDP alongside Atiku, he would not have won any election.

Sule could win election in Jigawa on every platform, but he refused. He is much loyal to the party than Wike.

Wike invested nothing,he just inherited the organized vacant place in the party. Ask Amechi.

PDP is not APC. PDP brings birth to politicians, raised and made them big men.

APC is barren,she just adopted the already raised children and used them. What a bad Aunty!.

Take PDP children from APC,you will have no party.

If Buhari dump APC today,the party is no more. I dare APC to let go of Buhari or Tinubu.

Tunubu was already strong politician before he come together with other big politicians to form APC.

Buhari was strong enough before APC. APC builds nobody,but it destroys the like of Amechi and Umahi.

Had Wike know he could win election in another party he would have dumped PDP since long. He is not party man. He is after his stomach.

And my advice to him is to hurry up to join APC and destroy PDP that treated him bad. Because you can't keep serving two kings and remain loyal to both.

Wike is chasing two rabbits,but he will end up catching neither.

Do Anty party to PDP and work for APC and see or dump to APC completely and see who you are after election.

Atiku and Okowa are closing your page. It left to you to do what suits you.
Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by Penguin2: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2022
Very well!

You know why? Because just like in 2015 when Amaechi was the face of the New PDP who later left for APC and helped cause PDP defeat, Wike is also the face of an interest group within the PDP.

People like Makinde, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Fayose, Jerry Gana, Ibrahim Shema, etc, are all in the Wike interest group and have accepted Wike as the face of their group.

The implication is that if things come to become and Wike leaves PDP or decides to work against the party, 90% of those in his group will do the same.

That is, Benue, Abia, Enugu and Oyo governors officially working against Atiku. Add it to the little strings that Fayose will also pull in Ekiti. Coupled with the fact that Nigerians, nay Southern Nigerians, seem to unenthusiastic of the PDP and the person of Atiku.

Do you really think PDP can withstand that?

4 Likes

Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by AtikuOkowa: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2022
Penguin2:
Very well!

You know why? Because just like in 2015 when Amaechi was the face of the New PDP who later left for APC and helped cause PDP defeat, Wike is also the face of an interest group within the PDP.

People like Makinde, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Fayose, Jerry Gana, Ibrahim Shema, etc, are all in the Wike interest group and have accepted Wike as the face of their group.

The implication is that if things come to become and Wike leaves PDP or decides to work against the party, 90% of those in his group will do the same.

That is, Benue, Abia, Enugu and Oyo governors officially working against Atiku. Add it to the little strings that Fayose will also pull in Ekiti. Coupled with the fact that Nigerians, nay Southern Nigerians, seem to unenthusiastic of the PDP and the person of Atiku.

You are not even up to zero in political world.

You know nothing in politics.

The so called governors you mentioned are not with Wike,they just sympathise with him.

Once he go,do would have left alone.

They also resolve to work with Wike. They just insist on his importance to the party.

We can bet.

2 Likes

Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by Penguin2: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

The so called governors you mentioned are not with Wike,they just sympathise with him.

They also resolve to work with Wike. They just insist on his importance to the party.

We can bet.

Look at you telling me I know nothing in politics as if you know anything either?

Do you know what Wike will do eventually?

Are you sure and certain of how his followers would react if he leaves PDP? You don’t.

Someone who knows nothing saying another person knows nothing.

I made allusion to 2015 scenario which hurt PDP out of power, same thing that is about to repeat itself now, did Amaechi followers abandon him when he decamped?

Hope your ignorance is becoming clearer to you now?

2 Likes

Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by Penguin2: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2022
AtikuOkowa:
I received many texts and calls asking about what if Wike dumps PDP.

I repeatedly answered with "His end of political career like Amechi".

There is a giant secret on which PDP is basing that many polical amateurs could not understand. "Power" is PDP and PDP is power.

No one is bigger than PDP in PDP,because the real fathers of PDP are not in the PDP unlike other parties. Fathers of PDP do not contest any more,they just control.

Take Obasanjo for example. PDP freed him,bathed him,fed him,dressed him,financed him and made him President. He later dumped PDP and PDP remains.

Take it for analysis,'Yar Adua,nobody knew him but PDP financed him and made him governor and the President later. He died,PDP remains.

Take Jonathan for analysis, PDP made him deputy governor, governor,vice President and President. He dumped PDP in disguise, but PDP remains.

Take Atiku for instance, He dumped PDP alongside Bukola Saraki,Amechi,Kwankwaso,Wamako,Bafarawa etc. PDP remains.

PDP is the most powerful party in Africa. and the most organized, well planned by political gurus who stepped aside watching it from afar.

Even the short time opposition take over by APC was envisioned by the PDP fathers.

Who is Wike?

The power with him is not his but PDP. I dare him to dump it and remain relevant.

The biggest lie by political amateurs is that Wike financed PDP? What Wike have to finance the richest party?

Ironically it is the PDP than financed him. Had Wike dumped PDP alongside Atiku, he would not have won any election.

Sule could win election in Jigawa on every platform, but he refused. He is much loyal to the party than Wike.

Wike invested nothing,he just inherited the organized vacant place in the party. Ask Amechi.

PDP is not APC. PDP brings birth to politicians, raised and made them big men.

APC is barren,she just adopted the already raised children and used them. What a bad Aunty!.

Take PDP children from APC,you will have no party.

If Buhari dump APC today,the party is no more. I dare APC to let go of Buhari or Tinubu.

Tunubu was already strong politician before he come together with other big politicians to form APC.

Buhari was strong enough before APC. APC builds nobody,but it destroys the like of Amechi and Umahi.

Had Wike know he could win election in another party he would have dumped PDP since long. He is not party man. He is after his stomach.

And my advice to him is to hurry up to join APC and destroy PDP that treated him bad. Because you can't keep serving two kings and remain loyal to both.

Wike is chasing two rabbits,but he will end up catching neither.

Do Anty party to PDP and work for APC and see or dump to APC completely and see who you are after election.

Atiku and Okowa are closing your page. It left to you to do what suits you.

It is big fat lie that if Wike leaves PDP he will become irrelevant.

Amaechi became irrelevant because he aligned with a party that is totally unpopular to his people; coupled with the fact that the so called party was fighting their son, Jonathan, then.

Same cannot be said of Wike if he defects to Labour Party for instance.

Labour Party is an uncharted territory in Rivers State and Southsouth in general and his people are not averse to the party. I can tell you for a fact that if Wike defects to Labour Party, he would continue to win any election he stands for and he would become the leader of the party, both in Rivers State and in South South, he will remain a political colossus.

These are facts and you know it.

2 Likes

Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by PandoraObi: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2022
Nop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by AtikuOkowa: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Look at you telling me I know nothing in politics as if you know anything either?

Do you know what Wike will do eventually?

Are you sure and certain of how his followers would react if he leaves PDP? You don’t.

Someone who knows nothing saying another person knows nothing.

I made allusion to 2015 scenario which hurt PDP out of power, same thing that is about to repeat itself now, did Amaechi followers abandon him when he decamped?

Hope your ignorance is becoming clearer to you now?

Wow ask youselve where is Amechi ?

If time will be reversed,Amechi won't repeat what he did

So how do you expect the governors to not learn the lesson from Amechi? grin

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by AtikuOkowa: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2022
Penguin2:

It is big fat lie that if Wike leaves PDP he will become irrelevant.

Amaechi became irrelevant because he aligned with a party that is totally unpopular to his people; coupled with the fact that the so called party was fighting their son, Jonathan, then.

Same cannot be said of Wike if he defects to Labour Party for instance.

Labour Party is an uncharted territory in Rivers State and Southsouth in general and his people are not averse to the party. I can tell you for a fact that if Wike defects to Labour Party, he would continue to win any election he stands for and he would become the leader of the party, both in Rivers State and in South South, he will remain a political colossus.

These are facts and you know it.

The more you mentioned LP I know you're not serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by Michelle70(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

We can bet.
he is not up to zero is very funny.

Truth is that if Wike leaves PDP, people will leave with him, but those are the people he pays salaries in Rivers politics like Omehia etc.

Some of them will even leave him and pitch their tent with Atiku.
but as for governors, i doubt they will leave with him, no one wants to go into political oblivion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by Penguin2: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

The more you mentioned LP I know you're not serious.

Nah!

Don’t run away…

Don’t tell me my projections have no merit and substance. Can you?

Is Labour Party unpopular in Rivers like APC?

Is Wike incapable of providing leadership to Labour Party in Rivers and Southsouth?

Is Labour Party not in uncharted territory waiting to be filled up?

Come on, provide logical defense to your claim, don’t embarrass yourself, intellectually, in public.
Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by AtikuOkowa: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2022
Michelle70:
he is not up to zero is very funny.

Truth is that if Wike leaves PDP, people will leave with him, but those are the people he pays salaries in Rivers politics like Omehia etc.

Some of them will even leave him and pitch their tent with Atiku.
but as for governors, i doubt they will leave with him, no one wants to go into political oblivion

Do you know what?

PDP candidates in Rivers won't follow him.

Amechi has nothing to lose but all to have when he dump APC. He is contesting nothing he stands to get nothing in APC after election.

Wike knows Amechi is waiting behind the door for him to make mistake of dumping PDP. In APC,the winner takes it all and losers are punished,but in PDP there are neither victors nor conquered but unequal victors.

For your information, many APC chieftains planned to surprise the party even if Wike refused to go.

Wike wants to be sure what will be his faith if Amechi return. That's why he keeps crying and wants to install his own chairman.

That is what many governors demanded because there is coming a mass defection to the party.

His romance with APC governors is just to send the signals to Amechi.

But what he does not know is that,APC wanted to retire him nothing more. APC governors are dancing around him to make PDP losing hope in Wike. The APC chieftains won't allow Wike to come with his influence.

And right here PDP someones even in his States are planning to get rid of from PDP,he knows it.

Once Amechi return, PDP will finance him all PDP candidates will remain.

We can bet on this.

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by AtikuOkowa: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Nah!

Don’t run away…

Don’t tell me my projections have no merit and substance. Can you?

Is Labour Party unpopular in Rivers like APC?

Is Wike incapable of providing leadership to Labour Party in Rivers and Southsouth?

Is Labour Party not in uncharted territory waiting to be filled up?

Come on, provide logical defense to your claim, don’t embarrass yourself, intellectually, in public.

My Policy in every debate is "Don't run away".

It is joke to debate with LP members or Obi supporters (Since you would suddenly turn around and say party does not matter).

If you insist and will debate it but don't run away. You can insult,troll or whatever but don't run away.

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by Penguin2: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

My Policy in every debate is "Don't run away".

It is joke to debate with LP members or Obi supporters (Since you would suddenly turn around and say party does not matter).

If you insist and will debate it but don't run away. You can insult,troll or whatever but don't run away.

Go ahead and answer my question.

Make you remember it so you don’t answer off point.

And hey, we don’t insult people here.
Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by Modphase: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2022
Same thing lunatics said untill Amechi Saraki n others left for APC that year.

AtikuOkowa:

We can bet.
Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by AtikuOkowa: 11:44am On Aug 14, 2022
Modphase:
Same thing lunatics said untill Amechi Saraki n others left for APC that year.

And if time will be reversed, do you think "Amechi Saraki n others left for APC that year " would repeat it?

So lessons have been learnt.
Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by AtikuOkowa: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Go ahead and answer my question.

Make you remember it so you don’t answer off point.

And hey, we don’t insult people here.

Wow, what a nice day!. Obi supporter is asking me to not give him reasons off point.

You are OK to give reasons off point, I will bring you back onto point.

LP is not much trusted to good People of rivers State than APC. It can't win a local government. It lacks what you Obidients hate to hear "Structure",but don't worry I won't use the word structure any more.

LP has not ground in Rivers state. It has not single achievement compared to APC. In fact LP is online,and you know Rivers is offline.

Do you think even Kogi State people would like their state to go down to Anambra level?. Your guess is as good as mine.

Rabiu Kwankwaso's Supporters want Nigeria to look Kano.

Tinubu supporters want Nigeria to look Lagos.

Atiku supporters want Nigeria to look Abuja.

Amazingly, Obi supporters want Nigeria to look China,as if he was not governor once in his life.

Abuja would always vote Atiku even in villa.

Tinubu gave Lagosians Fashola and Lagosians didn't regret.

Obi was chased away from Anambra. His former party kept winning election without him in Anambra. This tells you it was because of the APGA he won.

At federal level, Anambra is PDP and APGA at state level.

None can win Election through Obi. He is political liability.

Atiku will always win Adamawa and his candidates would always win,the same can be said about Tinubu but not Obi.

He lacks trustees. He lacks track record.

This is an introduction to the Debate.

You are to start it by arguing against my "claim".

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by Modphase: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
But no lesson is to be learnt by Atiku from Ebele that sent them away. Seem na cement full your skull n no brain

AtikuOkowa:

And if time will be reversed, do you think "Amechi Saraki n others left for APC that year " would repeat it?

So lessons have been learnt.
Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by Penguin2: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Wow, what a nice day!. Obi supporter is asking me to not give him reasons off point.

LP is not much trusted to good People of rivers State than APC. It can't win a local government. It lacks what you Obidients hate to hear "Structure",but don't worry I won't use the word structure any more.

LP has not ground in Rivers state. It has not single achievement compared to APC. In fact LP is online,and you know Rivers is offline.

Do you think even Kogi State people would like their state to go down to Anambra level?. Your guess is as good as mine.

Amazingly, Obi supporters want Nigeria to look China,as if he was not governor once in his life.

Obi was chased away from Anambra. His former party kept winning election without him in Anambra. This tells you it was because of the APGA he won.

Atiku will always win Adamawa and his candidates would always win,the same can be said about Tinubu but not Obi.

You know what? Arguing with is a waste of intellectual energy and strength and time.

I’m already seeing your line of thought so chaotic and haphazard.

But I’m gonna reply just a few of your incoherent compositions.

You claim Atiku is so popular, yet he lost his polling unit in 2019; an embarrassment suffered by only him amongst the presidential candidates in the election because even Omoyele Sowore of all people won his polling unit. Why was that?

Second, you claim Tinubu, Atiku and co, were able to install successors but Obi couldn’t. But pray, tell me, who installed Obiano in Anambra?

Again you claimed people will look at Abuja when they talk about Atiku, and I ask how and why? Was Atiku the President or FCT Minister? Or is he IBB that designed the Abuja master plan?

Again you accused Obi supporters of wanting Nigeria to be like China instead of being like Tinubu and Kwankwaso supporters who want Nigeria to be like Lagos and Kano. Now, lemme ask you, is your highest dream and wish for Nigeria for it to be like Kano and Lagos? Like you can’t dream bigger than that? Lagos and Kano are your model cities?

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by manutdrichie(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Atiku lost his polling unit in 2019, Obi won his......Obi gave Atiku more than 400k votes in Anambra, Atiku's Adamawa vote was not up to 50k
Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by Ruggedniggaone: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Penguin2:
Very well!

trash! Can you tell us what makinde and ortorm will gain by working for tinubu that his choice of running mate has completely ruined his chance or obi that every political guru with deep knowledge of Nigeria politics knows that he will not come second not to talk of winning presidency. those governors stand to gain alot in pdp than apc and they know that , the reason why Amaechi,bukola and his gang succeeded in 2015 is that it was too obvious then that Nigeria will vote massively for buhari/apc unlike now that everyone is tired of apc,if wike want to become a political orphan let him decamp except wike and fayose and I dont see anybody in wike group working against Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by AtikuOkowa: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=Penguin2 post=115692193]

"You know what? Arguing with is a waste of intellectual energy and strength and time."

I know this is coming, but don't run.

"I’m already seeing your line of thought so chaotic and haphazard."

I saw this coming

"But I’m gonna reply just a few of your incoherent compositions."

You are free to go,but I wish you stay

"You claim Atiku is so popular, yet he lost his polling unit in 2019; an embarrassment suffered by only him amongst the presidential candidates in the election because even Omoyele Sowore of all people won his polling unit. Why was that?"

So this tells you that winning PU is not an issue but winning the State,I wish Sowore won his state.

"Second, you claim Tinubu, Atiku and co, were able to install successors but Obi couldn’t. But pray, tell me, who installed Obiano in Anambra?"

So Obi installed him and decamped to PDP and Obiano refused to follow him?
This is the difference. Fashola would follow Tinubu any where and So will Fintiri follow Atiku. Yeah Adamawa will follow Atiku to whatever party

"Again you claimed people will look at Abuja when they talk about Atiku, and I ask how and why? Was Atiku the President or FCT Minister? Or is he IBB that designed the Abuja master plan?"

You lack history of how Abuja was built up to date. You lack history on how Atiku led Obasanjo government on different fronts. I will provide you with evidence, you owe me.

"Again you accused Obi supporters of wanting Nigeria to be like China instead of being like Tinubu and Kwankwaso supporters who want Nigeria to be like Lagos and Kano. Now, lemme ask you, is your highest dream and wish for Nigeria for it to be like Kano and Lagos? Like you can’t dream bigger than that? Lagos and Kano are your model cities?"

Dream is what you know,you can dream of making Nigeria heaven, emotions are your agenda. You are good at criticising the little you can't achieve.

Gotcha!!.

If you ask Obi how Nigeria would be like that China,you would hear "Shiririta".

How Anambra is this worst?

Oh I remember,succeeding governor destroyed it after Obi left Office. So Nigeria might be fine for a while when Obi is in office.

If Anambra becomes like Abuja,the people of Anambra would build the statue of whoever governor that achieves it.

So if the worst states of Nigeria like Anambra becomes like Abuja, how do you think Abuja will look like?

Obi has only promises and dreams. We passed that era. Buhari is the last person to deceive people with dreams only to go and sleep to countinue dreaming.

Big dreamer my friend,wake up and face reality.
Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by Penguin2: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
What you wrote is clumsy I don’t even where to start
Re: Can Wike Injure PDP? by AtikuOkowa: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Penguin2:
What you wrote is clumsy I don’t even where to start
grin grin

Let me reduce the volume. I won't strike harder this time.

Please don't go.

We are brothers with different understanding talking about the future of our country. So we have many things to learn from each other.

(1) (Reply)

No 'deal' With Atiku - Peter Obi Campaign Office / How Peter Obi Helped Politicians Laundering Billion / Peter Obi 2 Million Match Is A Success In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.