Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,526 members, 7,850,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" (25236 Views)

Bola Tinubu Drowning In Sea Of Criminal Forgery; My Records Too Tight To Smear / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by Perfectbeing(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Why don't we practice their tax system too? Why don't we practice their education system, where their college tuition fees is so high that 71% of Americans cannot attend college without a form of aid (grants, loans or scholarship).

All of us want Nigeria to be like US without making sacrifices.
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by IfnobeGod20: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
shinealight:

Rufai is just another anglicised PDP goon….himself and Tundun Abiola can go back to England to practise their half-baked journalism for the Oyinbos there….that’s if they will even give them a job in the first place as their skin is hardly the right colour!
This is Africa….time to think like Africans and retain Respect for our Elders and Leaders in the true African tradition! undecided undecided
Mr. Man, no African culture permit sick man or woman to lead. In an African setting when a king is sick or dispose, his next subject or son is enthroned. And before a king is enthroned, if found out that his strength can't carry him to lead, his oldest son is chosen and enthroned in stead. Know your culture and be free from political bondage.
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by IfnobeGod20: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Why don't we practice their tax system too? Why don't we practice their education system, where their college tuition fees is so high that 71% of Americans cannot attend college without a form of aid (grants, loans or scholarship).

All of us want Nigeria to be like US without making sacrifices.
There economy conditions balanced any tax condition or school fees paid placed on them. At least within a week their school fees can be gotten from a direct labour.
Thankfully some of our people that are schooling there still send some stipend to their loved ones at home after meeting up with all these payments.
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by Perfectbeing(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

There economy conditions balanced any tax condition or school fees paid placed on them. At least within a week their school fees can be gotten from a direct labour.
Thankfully some of our people that are schooling there still send some stipend to their loved ones at home after meeting up with all these payments.
Within a week? grin
You guys really don't know anything.

Barack Obama completed paying his student loan when he became President.

Student loan take time to pay. Unless you have get a big job, it takes years to pay student loans.
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by IfnobeGod20: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
CoolAmbience:

That is the problem.

Oga, we do not need to catch up with America or anyone. All nations have their issues.

We just have to do what works for us.

Fight corruption objectively; constantly fix and expand our infrastructures; get as much people as possible productively engaged through revitalization, reorganization and reformation of key sectors such as agriculture, transport, textile, mining, steel etc.

Importantly, we need to make governance 'unusually' unattractive to attract genuine leaders at all levels - not touts and career liars.

As for what Rufai Oseni said, that makes no sense at all. One can be healthy today and become terminally ill within a short time or even die the next day.

If people can fake educational certificates, what is health fitness certification?

Those aren't real issues.

You cannot build something on nothing. Until we get the basics done before all the listed can be attained. The foundation is more important than the building. When we get the foundation right and very solid, you can now build on it.
No country develop on its own, leadership and people drive it. The people may even have the will but if the leadership doesn't, then failure is the end result.
That's why the process and selection of leaders MUST be sincere and follow universal standard. All these accidental leaders that we've been producing has not really helped the system. For ages Nigeria have been having either leaders that are unprepared, not healthy, not focused, tribalistic, religiously inclined or bereaved of ideas.
The scenario is liken to the children of old Israelites that always anxious for leaders but never ask God for a better leader.
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by IfnobeGod20: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Within a week? grin
You guys really don't know anything.

Barack Obama completed paying his student loan when he became President.

Student loan take time to pay. Unless you have get a big job, it takes years to pay student loans.
He and her wife paid off their student loan when he was a senator not when he was a president.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2013/08/27/obamas-own-student-debt-topped-40000-each&ved=2ahUKEwiT6JXKwMb5AhWP6qQKHV-zBygQFnoECCYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw21ocDAWH0zvNeX7FAXcszE

Yes, from their history they both came from poor families but there was no record that they engage in menial jobs along their schooling. Both meanly focused on the schooling and not add doing after school job to it.
Those doing that are able to cope and still have excess to even send to their loved ones. My immediate younger brother just finished his masters in architecture and he was able to pay his school fees, feed and pay accommodation without expecting a dime from our poor parents.
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by Iamzik: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Health records or no health records.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President.

If Biden and Trump are over 70 years...let us emulate America.

Buhari healthy or not was terrible. GEJ was incompetent while healthy but a sick Yaradua was far better.

Coconut head no dey learn. You had an absentee president for the past 8 years due to poor health and your still want another sick old man?

I pity Nigeria
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by Doyou2019: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Abubaushe:
The same way an American journalist will drive against traffic rules and will submit to law enforcer at the scene that he will call the California Gov� How long have you being resident in this country? ...that its now your journalistical instinct tapped your veins of comedy to seek health status of presidential candidates of 2023 elections!
Be informed!!!

Oga Luku, face the matter and leave trash for LAWMA.

I bet your lord wouldn't even allow for a drug test, let alone this one.
The FOI bill as we speak still rots in his state assembly, and you just wonder how clandestine a man can get.
So sneaky, yet so devilish!
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by shinealight(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, no African culture permit sick man or woman to lead. In an African setting when a king is sick or dispose, his next subject or son is enthroned. And before a king is enthroned, if found out that his strength can't carry him to lead, his oldest son is chosen and enthroned in stead. Know your culture and be free from political bondage.

Who determines that a King or an Elder is unfit to lead in your African culture when he himself has declared capability and fitness to do so?
Is it determined by political goons and paid hack writers who call themselves journalists? I wonder!
The idea of ‘Respect for Elders’ hardly exists in the Oyinbo man’s dictionary….it’s an African thing because they see Age as a mark of Wisdom. It is also not part of African culture to attempt to ridicule your Elders because in your imagination you believe you can push them aside and usurp their position or authority.
That was why VP Osinbajo’s recent action was frowned upon by most Omoluabis in Yorubaland.
I don’t know what obtains in the Villages though but I’m sure you can enlighten us!! undecided undecided
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by Doyou2019: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
bukatyne:
When did our politicians ever emulate good things?

Buoyed on by constant hero worship of sycophants who're on their payroll, they never have and never feel any responsibility for being useless to the masses.
Ordinary a whiff of NDLEA drug test for candidates vying for positions and they're already quaking in their boots. grin
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by CoolAmbience(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

You cannot build something on nothing. Until we get the basics done before all the listed can be attained. The foundation is more important than the building. When we get the foundation right and very solid, you can now build on it.
No country develop on its own, leadership and people drive it. The people may even have the will but if the leadership doesn't, then failure is the end result.
That's why the process and selection of leaders MUST be sincere and follow universal standard. All these accidental leaders that we've been producing has not really helped the system. For ages Nigeria have been having either leaders that are unprepared, not healthy, not focused, tribalistic, religiously inclined or bereaved of ideas.
The scenario is liken to the children of old Israelites that always anxious for leaders but never ask God for a better leader.

I don't get you.

Build nothing out of something?

Do you mean we should build Nigeria out of the US?

There you go again with the 'children of Israelites and asking God for a leader'..... God will not come down to hand out a leader to any society.

We all know what is good... infrastructures, healthcare institutions, industries, bridges, roads, security, schools, sanitation etc.

We do not have to follow the US. What works for them may likely not work for us. You don't see Chinese or Indians or even Brazilians wanting to be like the US. They have their issues. Gun violence, for instance, has proved insurmountable for the US government.

How was the process that brought in Trump as president? It is a human society. We don't have to be them to become better.
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by HIPROFILE(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Why is Kwankwaso’s head featured here? he is not part of the major candidates I told people Kwankwanso was only trending and being talked about because Of Obi approaching him for a merger they said no that he has grass-root and is very popular than Obi. today what is happening where is Kwankwasiya and his movement his useless ego did not allow him to embrace a golden opportunity brought to him on a platter.
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by iyaniwura7nneka: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tinubu left the group.Tinubu left the group....

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by RenaissanceGuy: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
angry
Bot-induced likes.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by BlackPantherxXx: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Bot-induced likes.

Stop crying like a baby... you're a grown man.

Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by RenaissanceGuy: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Stop crying like a baby... you're a grown man.
You know that I'm right. Tinubu supporters created bots to like you people's posts - sometimes even when you post just a full stop. If Obi supporters do the same thing, I'll condemn it too.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by BlackPantherxXx: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
You know that I'm right. Tinubu supporters created bots to like you people's posts - sometimes even when you post just a full stop.

Nah. When the sense in a comment is just too much, even an emoji can be liked 500 times.

Come let me give you a brain transplant. You will benefit from similar perks.
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by RenaissanceGuy: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Nah. When the sense in a comment is just too much, even an emoji can be liked 500 times. .
Mr man, stop this denial. That's what it's. Seun even acknowledged it several weeks ago and he was able to deactivate the automated likes.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by BlackPantherxXx: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=RenaissanceGuy post=115697503][/quote]

I am just leaving Seuns house. He's just as stingy as ever. He gave me just 1 piece of meat.... angry

Anyways, thats a story for another day.

He denied what you said when I asked him. He swore with his girlfriends mum's grave.
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by BlackPantherxXx: 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=RenaissanceGuy post=115697503][/quote]

I am just leaving Seuns house. He's just as stingy as ever. He gave me just 1 piece of meat.... angry

Anyways, thats a story for another day.

He denied what you said when I asked him. He swore with his girlfriends mum's grave.

Are you saying Seun lied to me ? angry
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by InvertedHammer: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
/
If you want health report, they will give you help report. Na you go shock when the report says that Tinubu did 400m race thrice in a row grin

Remember how OBJ certified that Yar'Adua was very healthy? Nigerian doctors will do worse. It is the whole system that is rotten.

/
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by Qwi1: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by Kfed4ril(m): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Buhari healthy or not was terrible. GEJ was incompetent while healthy but a sick Yaradua was far better.

You’ve always been a Buhari promoter on NL, what happened? Have the disbanded the BMC or you suddenly realized you couldn’t campaign for Tinubu on Buhari’s achievement?

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by BlackPantherxXx: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kfed4ril:

You’ve always been a Buhari promoter on NL, what happened? Have the disbanded the BMC or you suddenly realized you couldn’t campaign for Tinubu on Buhari’s achievement?

Where and when did I promote Buhari?
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by 123papas(m): 4:41am On Aug 15, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Rufai did not mention any name
Re: Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" by Perfectbeing(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

He and her wife paid off their student loan when he was a senator not when he was a president.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2013/08/27/obamas-own-student-debt-topped-40000-each&ved=2ahUKEwiT6JXKwMb5AhWP6qQKHV-zBygQFnoECCYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw21ocDAWH0zvNeX7FAXcszE

Yes, from their history they both came from poor families but there was no record that they engage in menial jobs along their schooling. Both meanly focused on the schooling and not add doing after school job to it.
Those doing that are able to cope and still have excess to even send to their loved ones. My immediate younger brother just finished his masters in architecture and he was able to pay his school fees, feed and pay accommodation without expecting a dime from our poor parents.
Research shows, it takes 21 years on average to pay off students loan in the US.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Abia Trade & Investment Commissioner's Convoy, Kill 2 Policemen / NNPC Spends ₦1.35bn Annually On 36 Employees / Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.