Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Tijjani Ibrahim Dies In Chinese Hospital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tijjani Ibrahim Dies In Chinese Hospital (30648 Views)

Ahmad Lawan's Mother, Hajiya Halima Ibrahim, Dies At 86 / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tijjani Ibrahim Dies In Chinese Hospital by Advancedman(m): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
emmykk:
Sick and went to china for treatment,instead of using our local hospital like Osinbajo to fortified the naira

But was brought back to Nigeria after his death

Is Nigeria a grave yard?

Congratulations to them apchit
Re: Tijjani Ibrahim Dies In Chinese Hospital by goggle48: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
More politician death.too much stolen money don kill this 1.
Re: Tijjani Ibrahim Dies In Chinese Hospital by ArewaNorth: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
bellobee:
He was never taken to China. He died at Chinese hospital Abuja where he is receiving treatment

Ok. I thought after Badaru's visit they took him there but later today evening at his funeral learnt that he died at Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Tijjani Ibrahim Dies In Chinese Hospital by Selfprince1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
emmykk:
Sick and went to china for treatment,instead of using our local hospital like Osinbajo to fortified the naira

But was brought back to Nigeria after his death

Is Nigeria a grave yard?
Try they read so that u can have a good understanding
Re: Tijjani Ibrahim Dies In Chinese Hospital by LivinusOnyi: 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
We should hear more of this
Re: Tijjani Ibrahim Dies In Chinese Hospital by tmtech: 4:33am On Aug 15, 2022
olaboy33:
Rip to the dead.

But how come he's from Jigawa and bears Tijani.

Who knows what is being built here on 3MB.
Digital bill board
Re: Tijjani Ibrahim Dies In Chinese Hospital by essentialone(m): 5:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Tb222:
no my brother you have to empathize

Please, empathize on my behalf. I have stated my position.
Re: Tijjani Ibrahim Dies In Chinese Hospital by essentialone(m): 5:33am On Aug 15, 2022
Bamss1:

Some people have made legit money that can afford them treat themselves anywhere in the world even before joining politics. And they are not the one that spoilt your country.
Have you ever thought of that?

So why did they join politics? To fix the spoilt country, or to join in spoiling it the more? Have you ever thought of that too?
Re: Tijjani Ibrahim Dies In Chinese Hospital by essentialone(m): 5:33am On Aug 15, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmmmm wink

Hmmmmmer
Re: Tijjani Ibrahim Dies In Chinese Hospital by AngelicBeing: 6:17am On Aug 15, 2022
essentialone:

Hmmmmmer
Hmmmmest cheesy
Re: Tijjani Ibrahim Dies In Chinese Hospital by essentialone(m): 6:29am On Aug 15, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmmest cheesy

Lol

1 Like

Re: Tijjani Ibrahim Dies In Chinese Hospital by Bamss1: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2022
essentialone:

So why did they join politics? To fix the spoilt country, or to join in spoiling it the more? Have you ever thought of that too?
What I'm Trying to tell you is you should be cautious of how you wish people death.
We have God and bad politicians and the punishment for everything is not death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi’s N250m Property: Kano Gov’t Demands Monarch’s Acct No For N4.5M Payment / Saraki Was Actually Stoned In Illorin..punch Newspaper / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Net Worth And Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.