Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nigerians Reject An IP-OBI Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reject An IP-OBI Presidency (1910 Views)

It Will Amount To Blasphemy If Nigerians Reject Tinubu – Yuguda / 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) / 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians Reject An IP-OBI Presidency by sukkot: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Konquest:

I did, but haven't had any issues aside from when I had that issue around the time the Queen of England passed on last year and you recommended to me the use of apple cider vinegar combo.

Really? What are the sure-fire alternatives to avoid being vaccinated?

Wow! As a professional in the medical space, it would be better for you to take the vaccines so you don't lose the jobs. I understand why you rejected getting vaccinated though. I had to take mine to conform and not miss the opportunity of business and leisure travels.

i wwoould maasster this kkeyboard aand answer y6u well. some of tthese allpphabbeths reqquiee the function button on thiiss externa3 k2eyb6aard angry grin

see whats coming out of this rubbish
Re: Nigerians Reject An IP-OBI Presidency by sukkot: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2023
Konquest:

I did, but haven't had any issues aside from when I had that issue around the time the Queen of England passed on last year and you recommended to me the use of apple cider vinegar combo.

Really? What are the sure-fire alternatives to avoid being vaccinated?

Wow! As a professional in the medical space, it would be better for you to take the vaccines so you don't lose the jobs. I understand why you rejected getting vaccinated though. I had to take mine to conform and not miss the opportunity of business and leisure travels.

nah bro i rather lose jobs than get vaccinated. money is not that important to me
to where i would destroy my health for it . and i have lost a lot of good jobs because i refused to get vaccinated. but it is what it is. my vaccination is garlic and ginger . orunmila style cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Women Reject And Cursed Tinubu (video) / God Is NOT Involved In The Obidient Movement / Inec Press Release On Results Viewing Portal (irev)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.