Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB (2772 Views)

Nigerians Declare “PDAPC” As New Party After Tinubu’s Gaffe In Jos / Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by ObidientFC: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
They have been a quick flipped after fail attempt by APC and PDP miscreants to labelled Peter Obi IPOB Supporter.

Nigerians who ate fully supporting Peter Obi has immediately taken up the tag and brand themselves IPOB.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by PEPPERified: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
This is getting more interesting!

Nigerians are not going to back down on being OBIdient.
Indigenous people of Baba wey no well grin

45 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by ObidientFC: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
More

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by Kingspin(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buhari came under terrorism.
They didn't care but is Obi they care.

Evil motive people.

They don't wanna talk about about real issue affecting Nigeria, no roads no lights, no economy, no country etc.

So, IPOB is the cause of Nigerian failure and terrorism. Na IPOB go borrow money from China.

Una come de use the social media pass now

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by Quest7777: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2022

I belong to Indigenous People for a Better Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by Qtrpst4: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
Where is PandoraObi and all the urchins come register for ipob now when the money for registration still small

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
I am Obident and Yusful

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
See creativity

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by Oxb90: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
God bless the IGBOS and all their interest.
If them like make them go kiss transformer.
We are ontop of the game.

All these while that the Igbos have been showing non challant attitude to election matters in naija, so these urchins have been rejoicing abi.

Ok. Now our eyes don open. They are playing the IPOB card. But they have forgotten so quick that the current president was 'voted' into office while Boko Haram was busy ravaging the north.

24 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by Obudupikin: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
Here we go again. Turning the stones thrown at us into a building material.

As for me, I am an Indigenous Person Of Better Naija. What about you comrades?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by Igbodicool(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Honestly...

All their efforts is in vain!
The more their mudslinging, the more OBI trend.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by cRobo: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Independent Peoble of Better Nigeria

(IPOBN)

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by Fkmodhi: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
When we told the agbados and cassavas that we will turn PETER OBI rally to carnival they think nah play....
#OBIDIENTS
#INDEGENIOUS PEOPLE OF BETTER LIFE...

23 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by Qtrpst4: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Oh, PandoraObi wants to block my source of feeding oh
Hey if mode ban me nah how will I eat food again
How will I be an urchin like him again?
Hey god epp me

Abi you wan claim sey you no be urchin?

PandoraObi:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by Qtrpst4: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
September no wan cone quick, why?

Fkmodhi:
When we told the agbados and cassavas that we will turn PETER OBI rally to carnival they think nah play....
#OBIDIENTS
#INDEGENIOUS PEOPLE OF BETTER LIFE...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by Obudupikin: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
ObidientFC:
They have been a quick flipped after fail attempt by APC and PDP miscreants to labelled Peter Obi IPOB Supporter.

Nigerians who ate fully supporting Peter Obi has immediately taken up the tag and brand themselves IPOB.

You meant "are"
Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by kettykin: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Something tells me God has taken over the battle

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by Abfinest007(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
We know all their tactics and we're ready for them.obi is a divine project . nothing can stop obi

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by franchasofficia: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hillarious cheesy

Peter cannot afford to fail. My people trust me, I know Peter Obi very well, an elder brother very close to him told me today that Peter Obi has sworn to do all it takes to savage Nigeria once he wins.

He said Peter Obi has a master plan already on how to revamp Northern Nigeria to become modern agricultural hub that may push North to even seek for secession from Nigeria because of the huge success they will witness in their agricultural sector. If I reveal the things my elder bro told me today, Nigerians will burst into tears.

He said Yusuf Datti is so angry with Buhari and if allowed wants to even head security department and ensure Buhari gets jailed for allowing known people to destroy Nigeria's security.

He said many popular Northerners are so angry with Buhari, including Buharis wife and kids but they just decided to keep quiet because they are so disappointed by Buhari's failure.

My people pray for Peter Obi, it is God's will to put Nigeria on track so that subsequent young leaders that will follow will then rebuild Nigeria completely and regain her lost glory of decades.

Peter Obi have an agenda to restructure Nigeria for the good of all regions not the vindictive restructuring that will shortchange some regions and that's why he wants to first revamp Northern agriculture, security by allowing State Policing and encouraging every state and region to rediscover and harness their God given resources abandoned by greedy politicians chasing after crude oil money alone.

Another of his great plan is to revamp Calabar, Portharcourt and Delta seaports to start working full capacity in order to relief Lagos Apapa Wharf and Grimadi seaports which are destroying the great potential of Lagos state to become a true mega city.

Lagos seaports are overloaded beyond their capacity and its affecting Lagos infrastructures and causing too many suffering on people living around Apapa, Satelite town, Ojo, etc. With his plan, Lagos will regain its dying glory and coupled with the Lagos blue rail project, Lagos will become another Johannesburg of Africa

18 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by Psychokinetic: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Oh, PandoraObi wants to block my source of feeding oh
Hey if mode ban me nah how will I eat food again
How will I be an urchin like him again?
Hey god epp me

Abi you wan claim sey you no be urchin?

My guy!! grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by donjazet(m): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
This thread should be on the front page.
I'm praying that the moderator mynd44 would not be a biased moderator. He actually seems like he's doing this moderation job well. The way he quickly closes down fake news or multiple same stories. But I wish he drops his obvious anti-obi sentiment and join this revolution.

Mod, please take this to the front page. It deserves to be there.

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, afam4eva

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by Prinxzona10: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

See anger,bitterness and frustration written all over you and the game never even started yet.
Abobi,you can never fight God and Nature and the earlier you urchins realise that your evil and hateful efforts here are efforts in futility,the better for you all.
NB:I wouldn't brighten your day with another response because it's disgusting engaging any of you Tinubu's miscreants...
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by lonecatt(m): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lol tinubu urchins never see anything

na that adeyanju and omockery i dey pity pass, after 2023 election deji will join reno in assylum. grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by Prinxzona10: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
franchasofficia:
Hillarious cheesy

Peter cannot afford to fail. My people trust me, I know Peter Obi very well, an elder brother very close to me told me today that Peter Obi has sworn to do all it takes to savage Nigeria once he wins.

He said Peter Obi has a master plan already on how to revamp Northern Nigeria to become modern agricultural hub that may push North to even seek for secession from Nigeria because of the huge success they will witness in their agricultural sector. If I reveal the things my elder bro told me today, Nigerians will burst into tears.

He said Yusuf Datti is so angry with Buhari and if allowed wants to even head security department and ensure Buhari gets jailed for allowing known people to destroy Nigeria's security.

He said many popular Northerners are so angry with Buhari, including Buharis wife and kids but they just decided to keep quiet because they are so disappointed by Buhari's failure.

My people pray for Peter Obi, it is God's will to put Nigeria on track so that subsequent young leaders that will follow will then rebuild Nigeria completely and regain her lost glory of decades.

Tinubu have an agenda to restructure Nigeria for the good of all regions not the vindictive restructuring that will shortchange some regions and that's why he wants to first revamp Northern agriculture, security by allowing State Policing and encouraging every state and region to rediscover and harness their God given resources abandoned by greedy politicians chasing after crude oil money alone.

Another of his great plan is to revamp Calabar, Portharcourt and Delta seaports to start working full capacity in order to relief Lagos Apapa Wharf and Grimadi seaports which are destroying the great potential of Lagos state to become a true mega city.

Lagos seaports are overloaded beyond their capacity and its affecting Lagos infrastructures and causing too many suffering on people living around Apapa, Satelite town, Ojo, etc. With his plan, Lagos will regain its dying glory and coupled with the Lagos blue rail project, Lagos will become another Johannesburg of Africa

Abobi,what you've just said is just a tip of iceberg of what Peter Obi is planning to do.
Peter Obi's main aim is to revive the economy immediately in order to start pulling people out of poverty especially in Agricultural sector,Education,Health and Infrastructures,if peradventure they win....
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by obiekunie01: 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by obiekunie01: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

ehya! bros you are already frustrated when election nevr even start.

its never easy being on the wrong side - especially whn your job is to promote an unappealing product.

especially a product that stinks.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by Okoroawusa: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
I am a member of the Indigenous People Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu ( IPOB)

I am a member of the Indigenous People Of Bourdillion (IPOB)

I am a member of the Indigenous People Of Better Nigeria through Bola (IPOB)

We move....
Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
a crying thread for my friend safiu Moh247

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by Qtrpst4: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Comrade, Wetin pesin go do nah

Psychokinetic:

My guy!! grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB by franchasofficia: 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Abobi,what you've just said is just a tip of iceberg of what Peter Obi is planning to do buh I will just give you one big secret about security from a highly reliable source.
Peter Obi and Datti knows 95% of the problem of insecurity in Nigeria buh the problem is that it involves many of Nigeria elites especially the Northern political elites and Datti is furiously angry about them and he has vowed that anybody that got a hand in these insecurities *MUST* pay for it hence the reason he never wanted to disclose about the solution to insecurity to the media..
According to the source,Peter Obi's main aim is to revive the economy immediately in order to start pulling people out of poverty especially in Agricultural sector,Education,Health and Infrastructures buh Yusuf Datti was paying too much attention to rattle out every individual that caused all these insecurities and the reason Peter Obi never disclose about fishing them out was because he don't want to anger the Northerners yet buh Yusuf Datti has been assigned to deal with that and believe me you,if peradventure they win,many heads will fall...
NB: Many things will be unrevealed once Peter Obi becomes the president because Nigerians must definitely breath some fresh air and it's doable with the power of the people...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
You sounding like someone I know.

What you said about Datti is on point and I didn't want to mention that, please kindly edit your comment and remove it so I can also unquote you because such info is a delicate information that ought not to he shared publicly for now.

Edit and quote me pls

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Story Of Abibatu Mogaji (Amoda Ogunlere's Adopted Mother) / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi For Low Turnout At His Kogi Rally(pictures) / South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.