Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. (3937 Views)

I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect / "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) / Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
A viral video of a baby was trending on the internet after his mother claimed he pretended to be sleeping to avoid bathing.

Watch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IdE99251q4

1 Like

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by rickpat(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lol...guy man

but he should be followed up closely so he doesn't master the act of being manipulative so early in his life

20 Likes

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
rickpat:
Lol...guy man

but he should be followed up closely so he doesn't master the act of being manipulative so early in his life
The guy might end up being a comrade grin cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by NaijaGoBetter20: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
How is dad

Omo te'kun ba bi.

1 Like

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by Princessogaraya(f): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kid with their fuuny character....the thing dey sweet me

3 Likes

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by Mokason288(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin
This one is a Yahoo boy

I’m sure his father is a yahoo guy

4 Likes

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Babies ain’t that innocent anymore �

1 Like

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by decatalyst(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
That is an old guy-man in a small body!

You can't find any "innocent" baby around again grin

2 Likes

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by nifemi25(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
The baby has already slept...

4 Likes

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by bomasek(m): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
He's not pretending,he's asleep

23 Likes

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by franklingud(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
The baby is actually sleeping.

Not pretending joor

15 Likes

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by Machalla(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Too much drama grin
Yall should leave homeboy pls. He just wants breast milk and an escape from drama and stress cheesy
Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by matrix199(m): 12:00am On Aug 15, 2022
Italian job!

1 Like

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by Holybaddo: 12:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Future Comrade
Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 15, 2022
Please this baby is too small to be a politician. That 3 month old baby, if I'm not mistaken can't be exhibiting features of DINO MELAYE.
Such a baby should be monitored carefully for Apneic attacks. However, still looks like normal sleep. Prematurely delivered babies are at greatest risk. Such Babies can go back 2 where dey came from just by sleeping uninterruptedly.

Be careful and Be on the Alert.

1 Like

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by Pat081: 2:37am On Aug 15, 2022
How old is the baby?? That the mum knows that he is pretending? We all know that babies between 1month ups always slp like that and she is the one that opens the baby's eye with her hands if you do that to grow up man or woman that eyes will open like that so tell her not to come and tell us lies here

3 Likes

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by Pat081: 2:41am On Aug 15, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Please this baby is too small to be a politician. That 3 month old baby, if I'm not mistaken can't be exhibiting features of DINO MELAYE.
Such a baby should be monitored carefully for Apneic attacks. However, still looks like normal sleep. Prematurely delivered babies are at the greatest risk. Such Babies can go back 2 where dey came from just by sleeping uninterruptedly.

Be careful and Be on Alert.
hmmmmmmm you are right to me the mother is telling lies she is the one that opens the baby's eye and everything about TikTok is a lie

1 Like

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by vb0mb(m): 4:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by techWriter3: 5:15am On Aug 15, 2022
The guy might beginning up getting a comrade
Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by DrObum(m): 5:57am On Aug 15, 2022
That baby is kindly asleep, why disrupting the sleep?

Babies no dey follow your timetable ooo

1 Like

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by Rayman7(m): 6:17am On Aug 15, 2022
From my perspective that baby isn't pretending.

1 Like

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by Sucre6: 6:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Viraltrends123:
The guy might end up being a comrade grin cheesy

What are u even saying, he is already a mini comrade, he will definitely make a good comrade grin
Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by WilsonBright935: 6:42am On Aug 15, 2022
Rayman7:
From my perspective that baby isn't pretending.

I'm thinking the same thing. That baby is too young to feign sleeping

1 Like

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by TheKrakon: 6:48am On Aug 15, 2022
The baby no fine at all.
Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by Gadafii: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2022
Descendant of pondei grin

Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by Marklarger(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2022
Hehehehehe.... funny guy
Re: Baby Pretended To Be Sleeping To Avoid Bathing, Photos And Video. by Gandollar(f): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2022
The baby is sleeping. He's too young for what he's accused of. All these babies having babies will do anything to trend.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Sienna 2010 Naija Perfectly And Neatly Used For Sale / Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide / Missing Teenager, Reported To Travel To Malaysia For Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.