Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 (15410 Views)

Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites / US Vows To Monitor $32.8m COVID-19 Spending In Nigeria / NSITF: Buhari Appoints Board Members Of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by HRMK: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2022
2013?WAS THAT NOT THE ADMINISTRATION OF PDP/JONATHAN WHICH ATIKU,MELAYE,SARAKI AND HOST OF OTHERS WERE PART OF?AND FOOLS WANT TO RETURN GOVERNMENT TO THIS SAME SET OF LOOTERS!INCREDIBLE!!
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Newyorkitis(m): 8:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Nobody, no animal, no rodent, no insect is spared in the circle or blame in Nigeria.
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by sukkot: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2022
Igbojew:
Oga in all this jaggons you wrote here i still did not understand where Igbos and Fulanis are thesame in this country called zoogeria.The last time I checked Igbos have made it clear and still making it clear that both their body and souls does not belong in thjs country called zoogeria but you Yorubas,Housas/Fulanis keep on dragging and forcing them to be in this animal kingdom called zoogeria with you people but soon it will end either in peace or force...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
NOBODY SAID IGBOS AND FULANIS ARE THE SAME HOWEVER YOU BOTH SHARE THE FACT THAT you are not indigenous to nigeria. nigeria is the oyo empire before you wanderers came in who have no vested interest and are now all wanting power so as to plunder an entity you do not believe in.

secondly nobody is forcing anyone to remain in nigeria. the 5 igbo states are ruled by igbo men. nobody is enforcing an hausa or a yoruba man as your leaders. your leaders are from amongst you so i dont understand this your persecution complex. last i checked umahi and ikpeazu and soludo and ugwanyi and uzodinma are igbo men
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Ijaya123: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2022
Igbojew:
which financial misconduct did Peter Obi recorded in Anambra state.If there is a financial misconduct against Peter Obi in Anambra why didn't EFCC go after him since then till now the way they pick other governors that leave governance just few hours as the case of Willie Obiano.You Tinubu urchins have been trying everything in your power to dig out anything you people will use to nail Peter Obi but till today you people have not found because the man is clean.................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Putting state funds into family business is nothing but financial misconduct.
And why are all these Peter Obi supporters so shallow-minded? So anyone who critizes your master of all liars, the person must be a Tinubu is supporter? grin grin grin
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by LegacyB: 8:51am On Aug 16, 2022
OVB123:
I am very shock by this investigation. Corruption has so much eating deep into Nigeria system that it will be very difficult to stamp out. Both APC and PDP are same, the only difference is the name of the party that's why I am urging everyone to vote Peter Obi so that our country will be back on track. God bless Peter Obi and God bless obidient followers.
Just a quick reminder. Peter Obi was a PDP member too.
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by xukwaa: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2022
What happened to the bank statements with the banks? Beneficiaries can be traced from the bank statements to be obtained from the banks. Why concentrate on payment vouchers?
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by frog12: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2022
the man no one die !
what a country!
when NASS siuppose do him work, legislators were sleeping
this AMERICAN system we dey follow, NO GOOD
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Ambivert2040(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2022
inoki247:
Termites your Face show your shoe shine. grin grin grin

Termites of life.....

That’s a very expensive Termite right there…��
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Advancedman(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
https://www.blueprint.ng/nsitf-blames-termites-over-unknown-n17-128bn-spending-as-senate-rages/

Every hierarchy staff member should be drown in the ocean with their generation.
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by obotematics: 9:33am On Aug 16, 2022
I trust Mr President, he will make dem pay for this nonsense. Wetin be termite ! Adiok Ono nkakad
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by ransomed: 9:48am On Aug 16, 2022
All you will hear at the end of everything is for those involved to campaign for APC . They just mentioned small scammers , the biggest scammers are in presidency.
Thank you.
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by madridguy(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2022
And there is no soft copy of the whole documents kiss Nigeria na big cruise.
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by czarr(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2022
sukkot:
wow. see i am now under the impression that the fulani and the igbo man have this entitlement mentality that says everything in nigeria belongs to us and we are entitled to it and when these two tribes get any kind of power they go in there and loot and take everything because they believe it belongs to them . Also these two tribes are not indigenously nigerian so they have no vested interest in anything nigeria, an opportunity to rule is an opportunity to plunder for them. only the yoruba man believes in the nigerian project MY OBSERVATIONS. which is why i fear peter obi. mayne that guy woUld loot the whole country and send the money east to build the biafran nation cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

WE NEED DIVINE INTERVENTION. LORD HELP THE ELECT IN NIGERIA. DESTROY ALL THESE VAMPIRES SUCKING THE BLOOD OF THE DEAD AND CREATING AN ATMOSPHERE OF GEHENA AND SHEOL FOR YOUR PEOPLE TO EXIST IN. ASHE. DESTROY THEM AND TAKE BACK ALL YOUR RESOURCES FROM THESE VAMPIRES AND GIVE IT TO THE RIGHTEOUS FOR YOU SAID THE WEALTH OF THE WICKED IS LAID UP FOR THE RIGHTEOUS. ASHE . AND SO SHALL IT BE DONE
You are a clown! Lol
A delusional clown at that. Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2022
ekukeku:
Monkey
Snake
Now termite
Next will be ants

Rats inko
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by onyxo76(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Incredulous

Everyone involved should face the firing squad
I really wish China to colonize us for just 6 months, no need for all these nonsence legal cases that never seem to end, once you are guilty, you're executed straight, let's see how many of these corrupt people will survive.
very nauseating statements.
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by AbuAeesha: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You see why prophet MNK (SAW) called nigeria a zoo?
From monkey swallowed money to snake swallowed money to termite swallowed money documents.

My question is, has any of them being prosecuted? No

So why are you not agreeing that prophet MNK (SAW) is right?
because he is am Igbo man?
But Igbos always see and foretell una ahead
no wonder the zoo management put him in a cage where he most deserved to be.
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by 9iceprince(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2022
ecolime:
shocked

Anything goes under Buhari.

Most Zombies and BATstards will deliberately avoid this thread.

But I am pretty sure a few knuckleheads will still come and defend this nonsense.

Read the article not the headline, so Buhari was in power in 2013
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Evergreen12345(f): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2022
ecolime:
shocked

But I am pretty sure a few knuckleheads will still come and defend this nonsense.

BUHARI said Tilumbu will continue from where he stopped
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by auwalyau: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2022
All those blaming this government, read the story again ... it said in 2013.
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
https://www.blueprint.ng/nsitf-blames-termites-over-unknown-n17-128bn-spending-as-senate-rages/
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Fearyourcreator: 10:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Goodoldays:

Yes that’s how e suppose be,as PDP,APC no do well,make we try another party then.Isn’t that the main reason for re-election ?

An if LP no do well,we will kick them out asap.even you sef can form a party and we go try your side too.
Nigeria don come testing ground... Thats not Nigerias solution... The solution is to have good citizens who breeds good leaders
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Iamolukorede(m): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2022
grin grin funny pple at the helms of affairs, funny funny identity � until you stop taking the Nigeria leaders seriously you won't be free.

How many of this profound cases are prosecuted, they are all monumental failures and cannot be trusted either, none of the politicians should be trusted, I am not a politician but I have political sense. What difference is there in apc and pdp they are thesame with different spellings.

No one should expect a miracle come 2023, infact if p.o becomes the next Nigeria president, he can't be trusted either, thesame was how buhari was noised and tagged "change " in 2015.
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Mutigadara1: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2022
phrancys001:
Ah! This government sha ! The animals at zoos in naija are bone hungry while the ones at government ministries and parastatals are swallowing Zuma rock size heaps of money.
This one na 2013,, not this administration
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by PharmacyStore: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2022
A very funny country
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by shidof(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
OVB123:
I am very shock by this investigation. Corruption has so much eating deep into Nigeria system that it will be very difficult to stamp out. Both APC and PDP are same, the only difference is the name of the party that's why I am urging everyone to vote Peter Obi so that our country will be back on track. God bless Peter Obi and God bless obidient followers.
In which party was Peter Obi in 2014 to May 2022? If Atiku won 2019 election, your Peter Obi would've been VP now under the same corrupted PDP
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by ufotunang: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tomorrow they will say mosquito swallowed the money... nawaoooo...what a country
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by 8stargeneral: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
N2B2:
First, monkeys, then snakes, and now termites... it's not surprising to note that Nigeria is currently being led by insects and animals.

That was reason kalu called nigeria a zoo...dey want to kill him for saying d truth...its very clear now to everybody to see
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by TheEnforcer: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
The way these Civil servants just transfer billions?Haha Nigeria is something else.A civil servant who should probably collecting 250k is now a billionaire.Just transferring government funds anyhow into individual accounts.Amazing
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by tishbite42: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
sukkot:
NOBODY SAID IGBOS AND FULANIS ARE THE SAME HOWEVER YOU BOTH SHARE THE FACT THAT you are not indigenous to nigeria. nigeria is the oyo empire before you wanderers came in who have no vested interest and are now all wanting power so as to plunder an entity you do not believe in.

secondly nobody is forcing anyone to remain in nigeria. the 5 igbo states are ruled by igbo men. nobody is enforcing an hausa or a yoruba man as your leaders. your leaders are from amongst you so i dont understand this your persecution complex. last i checked umahi and ikpeazu and soludo and ugwanyi and uzodinma are igbo men
Even Nigerian history admits that the Igbos were the first settlers in the geographical region called Nigeria
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by einsteine(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
ecolime:
shocked

This was in 2013 under Jonathan
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by einsteine(m): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
xukwaa:
What happened to the bank statements with the banks? Beneficiaries can be traced from the bank statements to be obtained from the banks. Why concentrate on payment vouchers?

Payment vouchers show if contracts were awarded and for what purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Resumes Fani Kayode's Trial / Photos: Idps In Maiduguri Protest On The Street Over Hunger and Lack Of Water / How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.