Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens (10156 Views)

PDP Crisis: Plot To Prevent Ayu’s Return Thickens / Kogi Guber Race: Plot To Replace Bello Thickens, Irukera Tipped For APC Ticket / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens by GardenOfGod(m): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2022
Their wahala... Adamu is working for opposition... Agbado Master in the mud. grin

Re: APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens by Skty: 7:14am On Aug 15, 2022
Na Dem sabi
Re: APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2022
Nothing good can come out of this party. Since they came onboard, it has been suffering all the way.

Then they came with NEXT LEVEL and the took us to the next level of suffering.

Now they want to take us from frying pan to fire.

Olorun maje!

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 15, 2022
vicdom:
…Party yet to refund aspirants’ nomination fees

…We regret the delay in payment— Lukman, APC vice-chair

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/apc-crisis-plot-to-oust-adamu-thickens/

Let them continue to be confused. Scam party.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2022
Penguin2:
You want to remove Adamu and appoint Christian party chairman to placate Christians.

Jokers!

These fools must think christians are daft.

So if you remove Adamu, therefore we will forget you are running an ignominious Muslim Muslim ticket?

Ndi ala!

They are high on fermented cassava and agbado cocktail
Re: APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens by mach7(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2022
olaboy33:
Babachir Lawal and Dogara should have been patient.

As Christians, they would have benefitted more in terms of key positions if BAT emerge.

I see James Faleke name being thrown around up there.
Grace has found James Faleke.

Dogara I understand as his character has always been suspect. But Babachir I am quite surprised. With all what he has said and done, I don't see any way back for him.
Re: APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens by ibechris(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2022
A party that cannot pay his own workers can't rescue Nigerians.

I just pity young men and women who are supporting these old cargoes.

Chop belleful today and suffer for another 8years...that is for sure.

But I and my family shall not make any mistake this time around.

I will surely Vote OBI and become Yousful to Nigeria.
Re: APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens by ufuosman(m): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2022
September October u will see more drama in Apc
Re: APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens by 249morohundiya: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2022
APC as a party must be avoided like virus.. Tinubu presidency wont go anywhere if they like they should appoint the Pope as national chairman. I would always be Obidient..APC as a party must be avoided like virus.. Tinubu presidency wont go anywhere if they like they should appoint the Pope as national chairman. I would always be Obidient.....
Re: APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens by luizpippo(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2022
vicdom:
…Party yet to refund aspirants’ nomination fees

…We regret the delay in payment— Lukman, APC vice-chair

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/apc-crisis-plot-to-oust-adamu-thickens/

I thought they said the muslim muslim ticket is not an issue?

Why then do they need to placate Christians?
Re: APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens by luizpippo(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2022
olaboy33:
Babachir Lawal and Dogara should have been patient.

As Christians, they would have benefitted more in terms of key positions if BAT emerge.

I see James Faleke name being thrown around up there.

You are basically saying they should keep quiet because they might be remembered for personal gains later?
Re: APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens by shinealight(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Realtalk20:
And the plot thickens like the cassava and Agbado cocaine soup Tinubu drinks every morning.

Things falls apart and the center cannot hold... Lies ,hate , propaganda, religious hate against Christianity and tribalsism cannot be the ideology of a a party that hopes to move Nigeria forward.

Tinubu should withdraw from the race .. He is a kingmaker and should just retire and keep doing lines of coke in peace ..

In Dino melaye words " Asiwaju takes more drugs than food"

Is Dino Melaye now Asiwaju’s house cook? How does he know how much food he takes or doesn’t take? A load of nonsense!! undecided undecided
Re: APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens by alade26632: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wahala no dey finish.Anything to destroy this party of pains, death, sorrow, insecurity, hunger, banditry, terrorism is welcomed.Wahala no dey finish.Anything to destroy this party of pains, death, sorrow, insecurity, hunger, banditry, terrorism is welcomed....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police / Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuf Joins Labour Party / Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.