Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram (58072 Views)

James Pens Farewell Message To Tuchel After Chelsea Sacking / Thomas Tuchel On Chelsea's UCL Loss To Benzema / Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters, Ava And Mia Watch Late Night Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by olisaEze(m): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2022
This is why the EPL is unarguably the best league in the world! You sit down to watch a football match and boom... u get premium wrestlemania for free!! grin Meanwhile my Man U is starting the season from relegation. undecided

16 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by dalongjnr: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2022
Violent conduct @ its peak.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Mycometp3(m): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2022
That Chelsea coach stupid .. u think say you fit intimidate an Italian coach and na conte you come go choose �..Italians are white but sometimes they behave like an Africans ..we no dey gree

4 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by DeGLORIOUS: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2022
Only those who watched the match will understand. The two coaches made the match interesting. They really proved it to be a contest. grin

10 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Kingcalls: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2022
dawnomike:
The bust up on the sidelines added intensity to the match ... But that Conte is petty no be small grin

Comte did no wrong... Tuchel was the petty one

8 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by kingamaa(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2022
Two sore losers. Agbaya
Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Faber(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2022
Chelsea outplayed Spurs in and out. Spurs relied on Anthony Taylor and know Chelsea hater for them to win.

Watch every big games involving Chelsea, Anthony Taylor will be the center Refree.

Cucurela was fouled, Taylor kept pointing at the corner, which led to the Spurs equalizer.

Koulibaly's thunder strike was the best goal of the game

4 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Benchilwell: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Wetin Conte they feel, he no reach d level of tuchel abeg he go meet in mate man u Coach, but wetin my club do this Anthony Taylor self.

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by casualobserver: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2022
dawnomike:
The bust up on the sidelines added intensity to the match ... But that Conte is petty no be small grin

Short men are like that
Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Angelfrost(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2022
Okay... This is funny Sha! grin

Still, both coaches should be sanctioned in order to set examples for others.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Le2money(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2022
And you forgot to mention "German Machine" right grin grin? I pity Conte and his stupidity

Mycometp3:
That Chelsea coach stupid .. u think say you fit intimidate an Italian coach and na conte you come go choose �..Italians are white but sometimes they behave like an Africans ..we no dey gree

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Truvelisback(m): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2022
emmynoel999:
Conte na werey.
Love his fighting spirit
Unlike these Man utd coaches that are boring. Van Gal, Ole, Ralf Rangnick and Erik Ten Hag.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by mayor1814: 8:53am On Aug 15, 2022
Tuchel started it all. He shook your hand and you held him tight. Conte didn't even know.

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Lilydore(f): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Chelsea for life. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by mymadam(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Lorayne:
Premier league is back!

Yes, yes the Premier League is back....
The 2-2 draw for me na bomb mehn.... Na so I come hit jackpot... just like dat! If u know, u know wink

All the same... YNWA sha

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Johnrake69: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2022
As a Chelsea fan I couldn't just help but admire both managers. Conte will remain part of Chelsea family

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Festy4u(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=DukeofUmueri247 post=115715891]I am sure both [b]Anthony Taylor [/b]and his fellow Tottenham players are happy.[/quote

I don't blame Tottenham players for one bit. They were only afforded an opportunity to thrive by the ref.

Anthony Taylor is a known hater of Chelsea FC. His hatred has been established by the English FA, hence, most time Chelsea is to lineup against any of the big six sides, his services is called upon because the English FA has similar hatred for Chelsea FC.

You need to see this man looked the other way when Marc Cucurella's hair was been pulled by Romero! To think he was standing close to the scene and looked away, tells you the endemic hatred he has for Chelsea FC!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Bamijoko1(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Kingzeez10:
I guess there is something about Chelsea and agberoism. Their fans are violent too.

Sharaaap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Addme: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2022
olatade:
Man just took a point from Tuchel's blues and celebrating like he won a trophy. lol
And Tuchel celebration was like he won the World Cup

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2022
Mycometp3:
you talk shyt like a preacher.xdd it seems your mental capabilities are in doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by beejay85: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2022
Zico5:
Both of them are crazy. Why was Tuchel also grabbing his hands that way. It is pettiness on they part
He told Conte to look him in d eye if he want to shake his hand..
Not showing his hand and cowardly looking elsewhere...them two no well grin

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Brenn594(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Conte to tuchel

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by DukeofUmueri247: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=Festy4u post=115717970][/quote]
When I saw his name as the ref to officiate yesterday's match,I knew something bad will happen...You needed to see his facial expression when Kante was subbed off..
Taylor is a joke..
Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Festy4u(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

When I saw his name as the ref to officiate yesterday's match,I knew something bad will happen...You needed to see his facial expression when Kante was subbed off..
Taylor is a joke..

The English FA are the bigger jokers!

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Starz825(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2022
Do you know what trip over means

The moment tuchel celebrated Chelsea second goal by running past the away team.... conte no see am ...he say if him see am, him for put leg for ground for am make he fall grin

That conte na vawulence coach truly

4 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by DukeofUmueri247: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2022
Festy4u:

The English FA are the bigger jokers!
Those ones are useless..

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Iamthoney(m): 9:11am On Aug 15, 2022
Most of Chelsea fans on here are hypocrites for attacking Conte alone and leaving Tuchel out. It wasn’t long ago that Conte was their coach and they were applauding and cheering him on with his pettiness and erratic behavior then, now he’s come back to serve them same meal and they are now calling for his head.

Pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by leosahm(m): 9:11am On Aug 15, 2022
Kingzeez10:
I guess there is something about Chelsea and agberoism. Their fans are violent too.

it's ur family, n generation that is filled with agberoism....foolish idiot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) / Serena Williams Dress At The Australian Open Clash, Causes A Stir Online / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.