Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,396 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Virgin Street Girl 18+ - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Virgin Street Girl 18+ (18298 Views)

The Virgin Wife Episode 1 / The Red Girl (18+) / If I Were A Girl 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2022
tell her lisa,she is my girlfriend am looking forward to f/uck grin

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2022
Christiansimon:
tell her lisa,she is my girlfriend am looking forward to f/uck grin

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Episode 14

Written by: Frank The Writer

❌ Do Not Copy or Repost ❌

“How did you know about Lisa? I stuttered.

“Oh! Spare me that and answer my question. I know you more than you think,” she let out a devilish smile.

I had goosebumps the moment she said that. It sounded more like: “I'm an extraordinary human being.”

“Well, Lisa…Lisa is..” I stammered.

“Go on. I’m all ears. Feel free but please, don't tell me lies.”

“It's quite a long story.”

“That’s not a problem. I like long stories. Go on,” she added jokingly.
How do I even begin to narrate the whole thing? I mean where do I start from? I contemplated. Just when I opened my mouth to talk, a knock came on the door.

“Who is there?” Cyndy turned.

“It’s Susan, ma,” came the feminine voice which I presumed to be one of the maids.

“Susan, what is it?”
“The crew members are here. They are waiting outside,” she answered.
“Oh! They are already here. I even forgot about the shooting session," Cyndy said.
“Yes, they are here."

“Alright. I will join them soon.”
“Okay, ma.”
“You know what, we will talk about this later. I have a shooting session now.” She turned in my direction.

“Okay. No problem.”

Cyndy quickly dashed to her room while I heaved a big sigh of relief. I just hope she doesn’t get to ask me about Lisa again. I really doubt if she would ever forget such a thing.

Cyndy walked back minutes later with what seemed like a script. It was bonded with the popular blue bind. She was dressed in a very tight and skimpy dress.
“Jane, take care of yourself and be good. We have a shooting session at Empire hotels and suites. I'll be back later.”

I wanted to say, “Can I come with you guys?” But it seemed she already knew what I was going to say, she quickly cut in: “I know you would like to follow us but don’t worry, you will join us in the next shooting session. This one is a high classy shooting and not meant for any regular person, okay?”

I simply nodded my head.

She came closer and kissed my forehead. She then whispered to my ears, “Be a good girl. Make yourself comfortable and don’t forget to ask them for food when you feel hungry,” Cyndy sounded so caring and loving and that got me emotional. She had this sexy set of eyes every girl would love to have.

“Bye,” I said as she walked towards the door.
“Byee darling, see you.”

She left.

I lay down on the bed, admiring the white POP ceiling which was decorated with tiny bulbs. Several thoughts filled my small head. I reflected on my life. How it all began and now becoming a pro-lesbian. Everything seemed to have happened so fast. I equally thought of forfeiting Jamb and possibly wait till next year before seeking admission. I had lost that vibe to do anything related to school.

All I wanted then was to make money, live a good life, and make my family happy and comfortable. My eyes suddenly caught the wall clock hanging on the wall, it was 10:20 am. I stood up and wore my casual wear. I was yawning heavily as I put them on. It was obvious I was tired and hungry.
I got to the kitchen and met one of the maids. She introduced herself as Ann. She seemed jovial and friendly, but she looked boyish. What you call tomboy; flat ass and tiny breast.

“Do you want to eat?” she asked.
“Yes. I am very hungry.”
“Okay. Do you care for tea? Custard or…”
“I will prefer custard.”
“Alright, I’ll get them for you."

Ann eventually served me custard with some Akara balls. The custard was filled with liquid milk and honey. I’m sure you are salivating now. Well, it’s been long since I had such breakfast. I devoured it in a few minutes.
I went back to my room and got busy with my phone. There was a steady power supply, so I plugged in my phone on the socket and lay down beside it.

Cyndy came back later around 4 pm. I was on a video call with Chucks when she came in looking exhausted.

“Jane, we have a party to attend tonight,” she announced.
“A party? Don’t you think you need some rest?”
“No. This one is better than having rest. You’ll get to meet top high-profile people there. So, prepare for it later tonight.”
“Okay,” I replied.

It was a lesbian party and Cyndy wanted me to go with her. She said the party would even earn her more class if she comes with a hot babe like me. She then asked if I was okay with it, and I replied with a nod.

Fast forwarding, when it was night and it was time for us to hit the party. I came out of the bathroom and noticed the room was filled with a strange odor. I stood in awe at the bathroom door as I watched Cyndy rolling up weed on a white paper. She wet the wrapping with the tip of her tongue and then pressed down to hold it between her two fingers. And she didn’t notice I had been standing there.
Cyndy lit the weed and boom, the heady smell of the weed circulated the entire room.

“You smoke, too?” I finally broke the short silence.
“Sure, I do. I need to be in the right frame of mood for this night.”

She giggled.

“Hmmm…”
“What's that? She took a suck on the burning weed and extended it to me.
“Nope. I don’t do that,” I shook my head.
“Oh! That’s true. You’ll need it soon.” She took back the weed and puffed more smoke.

“Sexy girl,” she spanked my ass when I walked past her and headed in the direction of the wardrobe. The stale of the weed discomforted me and I fought the urge to throw up.

“Put on nice clothe, girl.” She spread out her fleshy thighs beneath the shorts she was putting on. She wore a cropped top and had a black wig on her head. Cyndy watched me change into my skimpy gown and also brushed my hair.
I was dressing absentmindedly. I wasn’t really interested in the night party.

“Are you ready?” Cyndy asked as she finally stood on a not too-high-heels.
“Yes,” I replied, applying final touches on my face and then wearing my bracelet and my earrings.

“Babe, you look hot,” said Cyndy with a half smile.
I smiled sheepishly, admiring myself before the mirror. Cyndy wasn’t looking bad too. She looked classy and elegant. It was 10:53 pm when we got into one of Cyndy's cars.

“Can you drive a car?” she turned to me and smiled.
“No. I can’t,” I replied speedily.
“Don’t worry, darling. I will also teach you.”
“Aww, that will be nice. I can’t wait.”

Cyndy ignited her blue Avalon and we drove off on the tarred road. “Ye” by Burnaboy blasted through the speakers as Cyndy vibed to the lyrics. I looked at the windscreen, the street light was illuminated and the street was deserted. Only a few folks were still on the road. The weather was quite inviting.
Cyndy drove like a guy. She wasn’t even paying attention to the traffic rules. I was calming her down to reduce the limit but she kept on.

Getting to a checkpoint, two policemen flagged us down. Cyndy almost jammed them but God’s willing, the uniform men dodged and she eventually applied break. My heart was pounding faster like a lizard that fell from a tall tree. I thought we already rammed over the duo.

“What's your problem? Are you m*d?” bellowed the fat officer.
“I'm sorry, sir,” replied Cyndy.
“Will you get down from there?” yelled the other officers.

Cyndy and I alighted from the car. The second officer came closer and kept yelling at us for overspeeding.

“Where’s your driving license?” queried the fat officer.

Cyndy opened the car and passed it to him. I just stood there mopping at them as they kept ranting. I was so worried and scared of the unknown. But Cyndy doesn’t seem bothered at all. Having gone through the license, they began to ask us silly questions. Cyndy eventually filled their palms with some naira note and they smiled away. You know, money stops nonsense. They equally cautioned her before we continued.

We drove like about twenty minutes before Cyndy drove to the narrow driveway which was already jam-packed with different exotic cars and machines. I call them machines because they were some sort of unique automobiles that I have never seen all my life. You needed to see how they lined up. I wondered if they were all owned by women.

As we walked to the entrance, we meet three hefty bouncers. They did their thing and we entered. Loud music from an unseen stereo blasted. And the whole environment seemed to dull my head already. It seemed like everyone was staring at us as we stepped in. Cyndy was smiling as she cat walked on her heels. I followed behind her.

There were some ladies in there and it seemed they sat in cliques. I could feel there was some sort of rivalry among them hanging in the air. Cyndy didn’t greet them equally. Some got a hug, others a handshake. She also did like she didn’t see some.

We finally got to sit and enjoy the moment. She left and returned with a glass of wine and cocktails. Some group of girls who sat beside us smoked from a long metal tube. It was later I realized it is called shisha. The way they drag it and not wanting to miss a turn really got me wondering if it was that tasty.

“Why are you dulling yourself? Take some drinks,” Cyndy turned to me.
“This life is just once my dear. You ain’t coming back again when you die. So enjoy your life.” She added.

To feel belonged, I lifted the glass and sipped the content. It tasted more like the very one I drank when Cyndy first met me in the club. I sipped the drink bit by bit and it really doesn’t taste like alcoholic beverages. Cyndy was having fun; she vibed to the lyrics of the hit that came through the speakers.

Each time I turned to look at Cyndy, a cloud of smoke was concealing her face. I was on my second glass when she leaned over and whispered something into my ears. The party jam was loud and I didn’t hear all she said, but I heard the part she said, “Be careful but do enjoy yourself.”

She eventually joined them as they rocked hard to the beat. I had picked another glass of wine when someone walked past. Then, she walked back and paused. I had to look up to see who was standing there. Lo and behold, it was her. Yes, your guess is as good as mine. The lady with four-letter words; two vowels, and two consonants. Lisa stood there as our eyes got locked in contact. I was astonished.

To be continued…
© Frank The Writer
_____

Please, Like, Comment and Share!!
Don’t be a ghost reader

Check the comment section to answer the questions correctly and stand a chance to win 1GB of data
��

Frank The Writer

3 Likes

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2022
What A Polluted Drama..wtf.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Kesscy: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nice story. Pls, update oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Christiansimon:
What A Polluted Drama..wtf.

Polluted indeed smiley
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kesscy:
Nice story. Pls, update oo

Thank you.

Tomorrow

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
frankwriter:

Polluted indeed smiley
really Polluted Bro. How D Girl Won Take Explain Now
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Episode 15

Written by Frank The Writer

The club night was still going well and had been very much worth the effort required to get dressed for it. Cindy had been having fun in there, the soft blue glow giving her light complexion an ethereal quality.

“Jane, what are you doing here? Who brought you here? I mean, how did you find yourself here?” Lisa asked in one breath.

I was dumbfounded and didn’t know what to say to Lisa. Our eyes were simply locked in contact.

“How did you know I’d be here? Do you attend all parties? I responded with a query.”
“Oh! I see. This is why you have been ignoring me all this while.”
“Well, not actually my fault, you blocked me while was still begging you. And you literally did because you couldn’t hear me out.”

“Yes, I did out of annoyance. You know I was upset then and I couldn’t contain it…”
“Well, that’s bygone," I interrupted.
“You are now a big girl. Who brought you here? How about Kelvin?”
“Kelvin? When last did you visit our shop? Well, I have moved on and…”
“What do you mean by you have moved on? Moved on with who?” she cuts in, her eyes widened.

“She has moved on with me,” Lisa suddenly said from behind. The music was almost alive in her senses, playing on her synapses, making her slowly writhe as she stood and staggered, swaying to the beat of the club.

Oh! Cyndy, it’s you who snatched Jane away? You daughter of the devil,” Lisa yelled.
Daughter of what? I mean, what did I just hear her say?
“You know her?” I turned to Lisa who looked upset at seeing Cyndy.
“Don't you dare call me names!” Cyndy thundered.
“That's exactly what you are! You mustn’t entangle everyone with your ill spirit.”
“You are very funny but I won’t exchange words with a loser like you," Cyndy replied.
“I can see you already bewitched her. She doesn’t seem to be in her right frame of mood anymore.”

The way the duo exchanged words, I could tell they knew each other and that made it interesting. Their voices would have caused a scene but the beat of the club defeated their voices. It would have been a scene to watch but people inside barely knew what was going on. I was worried and got more confused about what proceeded out of Lisa’s mouth. She was ranging in anger but Cyndy seemed a bit drunk and yet responded to Lisa.

At the same time, I couldn't still believe they were fighting over me just the same way women fight over a man after their heart. What then could be so special about me?

The music gradually faded out. The DJ returned with a short after—commentary.

“I guess this is the Lisa you wanted to talk about,” Cyndy turned in my direction.
I simply nodded my head in affirmation. I didn’t know what else to say to the duo.
And suddenly the music finally stopped. One of the people running the party called for everyone's attention:

"Hello ladies, can I have your attention? We are going to start the party back in a second and the bar will be setting up drinks too and other things. However, we are not going to order a pizza because I just received a call that there’s going to be a set of fundamentalists protesting our party and they are close by. We can’t involve the police because this is not an emergency and doesn’t concern society. You all know that society at large frowns on our acts. So the good news is that we are going to hold the party longer and perhaps all night. And that will give you more opportunities to meet new people, so have fun.

Also, I want to let everyone know that if you had to get up early for work tomorrow or something in those regards, then you can as well leave now. We are not sure how extreme these people are. They seemed like the biggest hate mongers to focus against the LGBT (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender) communities. We also have people supervising everything and if worse come to worse, this place has a steel shelter with monitors, so you’ll be safe, thank you.”

The music comes back on.

Lisa had gone to a corner after being verbally abused by Cyndy who seemed to be crueler with words.

Meanwhile, Cyndy seemed to be having a good time, having a couple of drinks with some women she met. But Lisa seemed depressed from the whole drama.
She looked around and decided to sit in a quiet area near a window and look up at the peaceful night sky with all the stars and a big full moon up there. I kinda felt for Lisa. I knew she truly care about me and wanted me so dearly. She had long fallen in line with my body. But I dare not step out from where I was. Cyndy would surely not take any silly action from me and she already seemed mysterious and more like a possessed fellow. And just like Lisa said, she seemed to have bewitched me.

Suddenly, two cars parked outside. I noticed Lisa’s eyes widened with a smile that was perhaps not her soulmate or anything but maybe at least someone she could dance with and have fun with before the night was over. But sadly, it wasn’t women coming out of those cars, but rather some men in suits. They started lighting their torches and what seemed like a weapon. My heart skipped a beat. I wasn’t sure if it was the people they talked about and maybe they were just security men or some set of harmless people. And the last thing I wanted to do was offend someone just to save the risk of my own life. If I couldn’t have fun at the party, I didn’t want to ruin it for everyone.

Unexpectedly, a dark figure was close enough to grab me but I already took on my heels. I didn’t scream and couldn’t see a thing as I heard people screaming and voices of fear. I was still running and suddenly I noticed Cyndy was standing before me and when I looked back I didn’t see anyone else.

“What's wrong with you? She yelled. Do you realize that one of those b*stards could have gotten hold of you?”

Tears already formed in my eyes and my heart was pounding faster.
“I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn’t have come out with you. Coming out here seems like danger.”

Cyndy's friends came to hug me. “Jane is okay. We are glad you’re safe.” I looked up at them and wiped my tears.

“But you should have joined us since you heard the announcement. Everyone was being careful and that’s why we were in here.”

But wait, how did Cyndy suddenly come to my rescue? Everything happened so fast. That was the question that rushed through my head. And just as if she read my mind, she quickly said, “With all this crazy shit happening in, I had to stay in here to keep an eye on things and when I saw you in danger, I knew that I needed to take action right then and otherwise, I would regret it for the rest of my life.”

Then, a megaphone was heard from outside.

“We are not going to hurt you. We do not have weapons that will hurt you. God just wants us to scare you and think twice about your life. We just need about two people battling with the spirit of same-sex affairs to come out so we can tell you what God's plan for you is and if you change, he might change his mind on judgment day.”

Cindy grabbed Kate, a girl by her side. “We will go,” she said. The girl gasped in fear.

“Cyndy if you go, then you would risk getting killed, hurt, or abused, or worse, kidnapped,” a concerned girl said.

“No! These people ain’t what y'all think they are.”

“Who are they?” Kate turned in her direction.

“Some sort of perverts looking for women to defile. But you know fear is stupid. It stops you from what you want out of life. So if we fear the dumbest things, then I’m going out there with Kate and we’ll face our fear together.

Cyndy and Kate walked out the door and the rest of us couldn’t help but watch from a safe distance. What a night it has been.

To be continued…
© Frank The Writer

_________

Don’t be a ghost reader

Check the comment section to answer the questions correctly and stand a chance to win 1GB of data.

_________

��

Frank The Writer

5 Likes

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nice One Bro

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Episode 16

Kate and Cyndy came walking out of the door, staring at the pot-belly man and his colleagues; two men in suits. The man took out his glasses like he was going to do something silly at any given moment.
Kate looked terrified but she looked at Cyndy who looked as tough, secure, and sexy as ever. Cyndy stared right into the man.

“Hey, you are going to listen to me and listen well. I don’t know what gave you the impetus to interrupt the activities of people who did you no harm. Or who gave you the authority to storm in here to preach your gospel? When has it become a norm to shove your religion into other people’s noses?” Cyndy approached the man who started to open his Bible. Cyndy slapped the book away from him and went closer to the face of the man who was starting to look scared of her.

“So, let’s do this, if I’m a sinner, let God strike me, my love here, and all the lesbians from the party right now.”

There was silence as the man and two others stared at Kate and Cyndy. And when they looked back, most of the girls from the party were now outside, moving slowly towards them.

“Are you going to say sorry?” Cyndy added, but they simply turned and left without a word.

Everyone cheered and hailed Cyndy. They got inside quickly to enjoy the party.
Kate gave Cyndy a big hug and kissed her on the cheeks. I didn’t get to see Lisa again that night.

It was a long night outside but we eventually got back safely around 2:30 a.m.

For two months, it seemed perfect to live with Cyndy. Cindy and I did everything together. I liked the fact that she bought me sexy clothes, and was glad she fulfilled her promise to pay our house rent. She also asked me to credit my mom's account. It seemed like the life I had wanted to live, but increasingly, I felt she was pushing for me to be someone I wasn’t. It’s one thing to play the slut in the bedroom, quite something else to do it in the real world. A job where dressing like a stripper would get me so much money in my account. And someone needed to put food on the table for her family and make them happy.

I loved Cyndy but she drove me nuts sometimes. Ironically, it was Cyndy who solved all our financial difficulties with the money she made from her production. Did I forget to tell you the type of content Cyndy and the crews produce? My bad. Forgive my manners. Well, Cyndy made quite huge money from her sexual content clips. Yeah, you already have a clue of what I meant, right? But if you don’t, it’s a four-letter word that begins with the letter ‘P'

It was later I found out why she didn’t want me to join them that very day for the shooting session. According to Cyndy, there was so much money in that particular production. She said what it generates monthly is ten times what a random Nollywood producer made. Her Only fans account yields thousands of dollars monthly, and that was what made Cyndy richer by the day. But I still couldn’t find out the mystery behind Cyndy's random strange actions. Maybe with time I will, I told myself.

I had finally given up on the dreams of furthering my studies that year. I told mom I’d start again the following year while I used that opportunity to make more money that would sustain me for the rest of my days at the university. She didn’t just accept but we had several arguments which I won at last.

Some weeks later, I got a call from my mom that Chucks was sick and she needed me to come around. I was worried about my only brother's health. I told Cyndy about the recent development and the fact that I would be going to see my family. She obliged and told me to inform her about any new development when I get home.

“I'm sorry I have been so difficult. I think I will stop pushing you to do things you’re uncomfortable with,” said Cyndy. She also gave me some cash for my trip.

Fast forwarding, I got home around the evening. It was about 50 minutes drive from Cyndy's apartment. I met Chucks in bed, inside my mom's bedroom. Mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner. She was excited to see her daughter again. We embraced and it dawned on me I had missed her in just these few periods of my absence. I dropped my bag and changed into my causal wear and then returned to the kitchen to take over from mom.

For the rest of that day, my thoughts kept drifting back to Cyndy. The way she looked, the way she smelled, the sight of her cleavage, the feel of her hair; but most of all, the loom on her face. Her charming set of white eyes. The thought about Cyndy gave me shivery arousal. I was confused; I had never felt that way about Cyndy before. It made me uncomfortable. No, wrong word. Not uncomfortable. Disconcerted, and excited, yes, I have to admit that I was damn turned on by it, by her.

All evening, no matter what I was doing, cooking dinner, chatting, my thoughts kept drifting back to her.
Finally, I decided to take a shower, go to bed, sleep and get over it. As I unbuttoned my shirt and released my bra, a sudden thought of Cyndy undressing me brought a firmness to my nipples, as I removed my pants, that same thought brought sudden dampness and tingling between my legs. What was wrong with me? I was Hot as hell over Cyndy. I had never experienced it before; it was driving me crazy.

I got back to the bathroom with a Love Machine Cyndy had given me. I remembered her words, “ You’ll need it.”
It finally dawned on me what she meant. I turned on the shower, my body tingling with need, and as I stepped under the water, the touch of the spray on my skin made my nipples harder, and my breasts ache.

Without realizing I was doing it, the fingers of one hand moved to caress my breasts, playing over my nipples, the nails dragging over them making me moan softly.
My other hand slid down over my soft belly, teasing my curls, before dipping between my lips. Damn, I was wet! I had to do something about this or I wouldn’t get any sleep. I walked out of the bathroom and back to bed. I relaxed and allowed my mind to take over.

The last thing I remembered was gradually inserting the vibrator inside me while lying on my back on the bed. It took a long time to sleep because the toy was still vibrating inside me. I eventually did fall asleep amidst the unending pleasure that came from the Love Machine; it was blue, and it has like three balls and a little bitty vibrator on it.

The next morning, I woke up to realize the stuff was stuck inside of me. It was my first time and I slept off while it was in me. I started to panic once I realized the seriousness of the situation. I panicked for like twenty minutes and I could feel it vibrating in my back. I never would have thought my butt was like a vacuum.

I screamed fearfully and mom had to rush into my room. I became so ashamed of myself the moment she got into my room. But I was going through pains and had to tell her something was stuck in my butt. Mom was dumbfounded. She didn’t understand what this meant until we landed at that hospital that morning.

“I'm not sure what she was doing, but she has lost her vibrator and it kind of got sucked up,” announced the doctor right before my mom. Words can’t express how I felt. Like, the ground should open up and swallow me.

“When you think about it, the rectum is designed to keep poo off the floor. If you put something far enough up, it will suck it right up. This thing looks like it’s silicon and the ring is pretty slippery.” The doctor continued.

“So, what’s the way forward?” my mom asked as I lay on the hospital bed covered in shame.

“There's no bleeding, so I don’t think she caused any injury that’s going to require more operation.”

Mom just looked at me unblinking. "Say something."

I opened my mouth, closed it, and opened it again. My jaws dropped.

To be continued…
© Frank The Writer
______

Don’t be a ghost reader

Check the comment section to answer the questions correctly and stand a chance to win 1GB of data.

Follow my Facebook page to participate

���

Frank The Writer

4 Likes

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by GoldenGTV(m): 1:15am On Sep 16, 2022
No more hiding place.
Breeze don blow...

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Nuhskhut: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2022
Casala don burst. Keep up the work.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hope All Is Fine Sir Frank? cry

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 12:34am On Sep 24, 2022
Christiansimon:
Hope All Is Fine Sir Frank? cry

Yeah. I'm good.

I have been busy lately. I will update you guys soon.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
frankwriter:

Yeah. I'm good.
I have been busy lately. I will update you guys soon.
ok Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Christiansimon:
ok Thanks.

Yeah.
Episode 17 will be out tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Episode 17

I was dumbfounded and I could read the disappointment written on my mom’s face.
“What were you thinking when you stuck that thing inside your buttocks?” Mom yelled.

Silence.

“Jane, you and your brother won’t kill me. Chucks is sick at home, only for you to come back and decided to add to my worry. No, you children won’t kill me,” mom said like she was sobbing.

“Mom, please, don’t cry… please. We are at the hospital,” I pleaded.
I could feel the trace of tears in my voice. It was with deep regret that I realize how wrong I had lived my life. My very, very conservative, religious mom was disappointed. I failed her woefully and she couldn't believe I could do such a thing to myself. She had always looked at me like a reserved girl.

Then, the doctor walked in to share a piece of bad news. I had thought they could get rid of the vibrator easily and not until I saw the X-rays did I realize they couldn’t move it the way I had thought.

The doctor said it had a sharp edge that could puncture my bowels. I was devastated how I could have killed myself out of pleasure.
He told my mom I’d undergo a minor operation but we would have to make some advance payment first.
My mom’s face dropped immediately the moment he talked about the operation. I felt my heart beating faster and faster.

“See what you have brought upon yourself! I’m disappointed in you,” mom turned in my direction.

The doctor then walked out of the ward.

I couldn’t look my mom in the eyes even when she kept staring in my direction. I knew if not that I was in a critical situation, she would have slapped my face. I could feel the wave of anger raging inside of her. So many thoughts kept running in my head and I was scared of the outcome of the minor operation as the doctor said.

At the same time I was troubled she might not want me to go back to Cyndy's apartment. I began to understand how suddenly life could be and how I had messed my life all this while. Amidst the riches and affluence I got from Cyndy, I felt empty, devastated, and unfulfilled. There were things I lacked then. Things miles away from what money can buy, especially motivation, tender care, and encouragement. I lacked them all and they made me cry as I lay there reminiscing about my life.

Right from childhood, mom had raised my brother and I morally and would always caution us against any form of immoral life. She had done everything possible to make sure Chucks and I live a decent and Christ-like life but we chose to live our lives the way we wanted. It's obvious nothing is hidden under the sun forever. Who would have thought this day would come? In my weirdest imagination, it never crossed my mind I would someday stick a Love Machine in my butt. But there I lay helplessly in my own mess.

Fast forwarding, I had to pay the half payment before they could proceed with the minor surgery to get the Love Machine off my butt. My mom was so worried but the doctor convinced her I would be fine. He said and I paraphrase, “Madam, this is just a minor operation. Your daughter will be fine. You don’t need to bother yourself.”

Well, just like he said, the operation was carried out on the following day and it went successfully. The doctor cautioned and advised me to stop using it if I don’t know how it works. He was really kind with his words and his mustache reminded me of my late father who would have disowned me if he was still alive.

Two days later, I got discharged from the hospital. As we walked outside, the sun was just starting to rise and we caught a bus that drove us home. Throughout the remaining hours of that day, mom didn’t say a thing to me. Only Chucks got a response and answer to his questions. And when he eventually asked what happened to me, mom told him to ask me

I woke up the following day and mom said my contract with Cyndy had come to an end. She insisted I can only go there to get my remaining bags and luggage. All my efforts to convince her to allow me to continue my work with Cyndy yielded no positive result. She remained adamant and kept saying I should go get my belongings and come back home. She said she can’t watch me perish while she was still alive. She equally emphasized the body changes she noticed in my body.
One of her talents is that she is very sensitive and knows when things go wrong. Truth is, she had been suspecting for a long time and I knew about it, but I have always done everything possible to cover up not until this one busted. She was finally convinced it was time for me to call it a quit.

One thing I loved about my mom is that she didn’t hover. I felt pretty independent while growing up. She didn’t bug me about doing homework or asked me about grades or tried to make decisions for me. I felt free and confident to go out and try things, come up with ideas, and attempt to make them happen. That was why I was able to decide for myself. She knows how to make the house feel cozy and welcoming to everyone who lives there and to visitors. I still love being in her house, even though it’s not the house I grew up in.

Staying back with them was definitely not part of my plans but she desperately wanted me to come back. She had several reasons why she wants me back and I couldn’t be happier to leave Cyndy. Did I forget to tell you about the pain from the surgery? Hmm, it didn’t just end there, I found it hard to poo and each time I bent to use the toilet, the pains increased. Though the doctor promised the pains would fade away gradually and I can’t wait.

It was on a Friday morning when I summoned the courage to do as mom has commanded. That fateful day, I got back to Cyndy’s apartment to get my remaining luggage. Mom didn’t allow me to go with any other bags or any of the belongings I came back with. She felt I wouldn’t come back if I go back with my other belongings.

Cyndy was in the sitting room when I got into her apartment.

“Jane Love, you are back. You arrived at the right time. How’s your brother now?” She uttered in one breath. She then got closer and embraced me.
“He’s better now.”
“Okay. That’s good. I’m sorry I haven’t called all this while. I was quite busy.”

“Ok.”
“Welcome.”
“Thanks.”
“Why are you looking so dull?” she enquired when she noticed the look on my face.
“Nothing.”
“You lied. Your mom told you to come back?”

I was puzzled! Damn! How did she get to find out the time again?
I turned and our eyes met. She let out a devilish smile.

“What really happened?” Cyndy added.
I was still in awe and my whole body shivered.
“How on earth did you know my mom wants me back!” I yelled in fear.

She laughed.

Still shivering at a spot, I ran inside my room. Cyndy was unbothered. I thought she would come after me but she remained in the sitting room with her phone and laptop. I got to the wardrobe and started getting my clothes into my bags. I was careful enough not to add the ones she bought for me. I ignored every single clothes she bought and likewise other accessories. My heart was pounding. It was time to leave Cyndy's apartment. My mind was made up.
I was halfway arranging my stuff when she walked in and stood at the door.

“Interesting. Where do you think you are going?”
“Please, I'm afraid I can’t do this anymore.” I continued.
“You can’t continue with what?”
“I can’t continue living here, you scare me every blessed day.”
“You lied. You ain’t going anywhere.”
“Please, I’m leaving. Thank you for everything. I want o go back to my family.” I kept on arranging my clothes.

She laughed but I kept on without looking up at her face. I noticed she was approaching, so I quickly raised my head.

“Jane, you belong to me. You ain’t going anywhere.”
“God forbid! I don’t belong to you. I’m going back to my family. I don’t want to do anymore.”
“But you still have my mark on you.”
“Which mark are you talking about?”
“Right there on your neck."

I felt my whole system shivering, and just then I remembered how she caused me to bleed on the neck that very day. I quickly placed my left hand on my neck to feel the scar. I was yet to drop my hand and boom, she pushed me down the bed which was behind me.

“Please, I’m not interested again,” I pleaded as I lay on my back, our faces glaring at each other.

“You don’t decide when to quit. I decide,” she whispered to my right ear.

To be continued...
©️ Frank The Writer

Please, Like Comment, and Share.
Don't be a ghost reader.
________

✅Check the comment section to answer the questions that follow and stand a chance to win 1GB of data.

Follow my Facebook page (Frank The Writer) to participate.

"No One Sleeps Forever" (My new book) will be out on 1st Dec. 2022. Anticipate!

_______

3 Likes

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Blake755: 1:07am On Oct 01, 2022
Wahala be like vibrator grin cheesy Jane don see shege

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Blake755: 1:07am On Oct 01, 2022
Wahala be like vibrator grin cheesy Jane don see shege op u are doing well

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by hotswagg12: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
@op edit your post by misspelling words like e.g s*x and other words against nairaland laws. So the spambot will stop banning you.
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
How Long Shall We Wait

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Episode 19 ��

I got back to Cyndy's apartment and it all felt like I was trapped for life. My mom would have come herself if only she knew the road to Cyndy's apartment. Each time she talked to me on the phone, she was screaming and asked why I haven’t come back yet. I tried my best to convince her I’d come back. I went as far as telling her that Cyndy wanted to pay me off, that she needed me to wait for a little more time, so she could get money. I was able to calm her down.

At that period of my life with Cyndy, I felt like I was living for someone else. Nothing ever felt cool anymore. I reflected on how Cyndy and I crossed paths that very night and how she had transformed my life beyond what I could control; the mark on my neck and her weird actions and reactions were something that made me feel I was trapped for life.

I was desperate to figure thighs out. Then, I remembered Lisa. I recalled how she exchanged words with Cyndy that night at the club. She seemed to have known her that much, I presumed.
I summoned courage and texted Lisa. I needed to find out what she knew about Cyndy.

Sadly, Lisa wasn’t replying to my WhatsApp messages. She seemed to be mad at me. She read a few messages of mine which were merely greetings but she left no response. Not until I hit the nail on the head—I told her exactly why I was texting and what I needed from her.

She eventually replied when I told her I was trapped and needed to leave Cyndy's apartment. Lisa replied with a laughing emoji. She made a mockery of my misery and taunted me for the choice I made. She said I chose a devil incarnate over her. Lisa said all manner of things and that included calling me an ingrate and selfish fellow. She said I went after the highest bidder.

“You deserve everything you are getting right now because that’s what you wanted,” she texted.
“Lisa, please, I’m stuck here, my mom is worried. She also feels I’m trapped here. Can you help me?”

“And what made you think I will help you?”
“I'm sorry. I know I offended you but, please just this last time. I’m fed up here. I don’t want to live here anymore.”

“What do you suggest we do?” Lisa queried.
“I don’t even know. I tried sneaking out but she mysteriously caught me. I would have been dead or injured as well. It was such a terrible night.”
“Hmm.. You are risking your life.”

“I just want to leave by all means. It’s desperation.”
“Cyndy is a b!tch! She’s evil and a cult girl.”

I felt a shiver down my spine when the message popped up on my screen. I had so much adrenaline rushing through my blood that I was losing control of myself.

“Damn! What do you mean by that? Does it mean I can’t get off her bondage?”

“No. That’s not exactly what I meant. Just for you to know the kind of person you are dealing with. But you don’t have to be worried. We will find a way..”

“Thank you, Lisa. I will forever be grateful.”

My conversation with Lisa was quite reliving and it gave me hope that someday I would be free. The only thing I could think of during those moments was my freedom and nothing else.

After that horrible incident with the two robbers, I dreaded going out at night and couldn’t think of anything else rather than my escape plan. Cyndy knew I was fed up but didn’t want me to leave yet. She still explored me to her satisfaction whenever she gets in the mood. It was no longer pleasurable to me. My mind was saturated that all I wanted was to go home.

That fateful night, Lisa and I had planned my escape route. It was one of those Friday nights. Cyndy was going to Les's party. When she called my attention, I told her I was having cramps. I lied and she left me to be. She left with Chris the driver. Meanwhile, Lisa and I were communicating on WhatsApp. I texted her where she would come and pick me up. She was at the party too. She only have to be sure Cyndy was gone with the party vibes and then she would drive to Cyndy's apartment, and we would be gone—that was the game plan.

At around 11:58 pm, I got a WhatsApp text from Lisa saying I should get ready and wait for her. I felt my heart beating faster, thudding against my ribs.
At that time, everyone in the house was fast asleep. I sneaked down the stairs. I knew every creak and groan in the staircase and had to avoid them. I hurried down without causing anyone to wake.

“Jane, I’m close. Get ready and be cautious,” Lisa texted. She must be driving at that moment. I stood and contemplated either to leave with my bags or leave them behind and run for my dear life. I didn’t want anything to hold me back, so I took the most important stuff and waited for Lisa’s arrival. I had a small bag that contained all the worldly possessions dear to me.

You can imagine what an ordeal it was to go out that night and hopefully find a way through the goddamn awful creaky fence instead of getting queried at the gate. I doubted if Ahmed, the gatekeeper had gone to bed. My heart was racing faster and faster.

Freedom was so close. I could smell it. I placed two wooden chairs close to the fence. I was going to take the risk of my life. It was worth it and I needed to take it. Once I reached the top, I looked carefully and observed. There were green grasses where I landed and paused for some seconds. My legs hurt so badly. There were bruises on my both knees.
It wasn’t that much of a tall fence but was way above 7ft.

I picked up as soon as I breathed and ran about a few meters down the road until I reached the creek where Lisa was designated to wait for me. I stopped only once. For just a second, to look back. I debated whether I wanted to look back — I was afraid I’d jinx myself if I did— but then I thought: this is a huge moment in my life and I wanted to take just one more look at Cyndy's apartment.

I paused, turned around, and looked. Everything was quiet. No movement, no noise, no lights, nothing. I was safe. No one knew I wasn’t up in my room sound asleep. I took off again as fast as I could to where I told Lisa to park.

She wasn’t there! She must have come and gone without me! My heart almost stopped. Then I saw a little light from the car door opening. She had parked off the road. I ran towards the car, and jumped in the front passenger's seat, Lisa held onto the steering and we went off.

Lisa was smiling as she speeded through the tarred road.

To be continued…
© Frank The Writer

_______
Don’t be a ghost reader

Check the comment section to answer the questions correctly and stand a chance to win 1GB

Follow my Facebook page to participate.

Frank The Writer

4 Likes

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by GoldenGTV(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
From frying pan to fire �

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by webbro007(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Another kpekus to be scattered again,this time na 20inches Love Machine,she will used

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
GoldenGTV:
From frying pan to fire �

Lol.. You think so smiley
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
webbro007:
Another kpekus to be scattered again,this time na 20inches Love Machine,she will used

Lmao... It's the 20 inches for me grin kiss
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by GoldenGTV(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=frankwriter post=117444291]

Lol.. You think so smiley

I think so.
I believe so.
It should be so...

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Episode 20

❌Do Not Copy or Repost ❌

Silence stood between Lisa and I for some seconds as she controlled the steering with a half smile. A hip-hop song was blaring from the stereo system in her car.

“What goes around they say, comes around.” Lisa finally broke the short silence and our eyes got locked in contact. I quickly averted my eyes with the speed of light. I kinda felt embarrassed by her proverbial expression. I already knew she would taunt me for choosing Cyndy over her. My head was down as I stared unblinkingly at my feet and was unable to raise my head again.

“Hey, Cutie, kindly use the seat belt,” Lisa alerted.

That was when I raised my head and did the needful. I guessed we were close to a police checkpoint.

Wow! Did she just call me cutie?

That was the same way she addressed me back then at Kelvin's shop. It reminded me of the past and I had a flashback of everything that happened when I met Lisa; my first lesbian experience, the cloth she gifted me, and how we planned to meet at the club that night, only for Cyndy to hijack me from her when she left to get me water to dilute the drinks I had taken in before her arrival. Everything played in my head like a movie as I relaxed on the seat, lost in my thoughts.

The sudden jerking of the car brought me back and that was when we approached a checkpoint. Two police officers approached us when Lisa gently applied break. One of them came closer and observed us, and without uttering a word, he signaled us to keep going.

It was past midnight and I couldn’t be more thankful to Lisa for saving my life from the devil incarnate, just like Lisa would say. I only hope she doesn’t get to find me again in this life. I just hope she doesn’t get to—because Cyndy was so mysterious that one can’t even predict her next move.

Minutes later, we drove into Lisa’s apartment. It was about forty-five minutes drive from Cyndy's home. When she turned off the engine, we alighted from the car. Rays of light from the building gave me a full picture of what Lisa looked like again. And that was when I looked her in the eyes.

“Welcome to my abode, Cutie.” She said and led the way.
“Thank you.”

I followed behind with my small bag in my left hand while my right hand gripped my phone. Lisa should be in her late forties or so. Judging by her appearance.

“My daughter has gone to bed. You’ll see her tomorrow,” she said when we got inside the flat. What looked like three bedroom flat.

I was surprised when she said “her daughter”. I was going to say: “Wow! You have a daughter? How about the father?” But it seemed insensitive to ask such question at that time. Instead, I said: “Wow! I can’t wait to see her. She must be as beautiful as you are.”

“Um…, maybe.” Lisa simply smiled and chuckled. She then took me to a room and showed me the bathroom by the corner.

"Make yourself comfortable here." She turned and walked out and jammed the door.

I turned on the hot shower and took a bath. I sighed constantly when water touched my knees, at the parts I had little bruises when I jumped the fence. I stood there, lost in thought as the water washed away all the sweat that formed on my body.

In the middle of the shower, I touched the little scar on my neck, and I felt goosebumps. I took a glance at the mirror in the bathroom and it was an unpleasant sight to see on my body. Every time I felt that scar, unpleasant memories always rushed through my brain.
Ignoring the memories, I turned off the water and walked out of the shower with a longer towel wrapped around the lower torso of my body and the shorter one to dry my hair.

The smell of rice filled in the air and my rumbling stomach yelled out for food. I guess Lisa was preparing something for me. That would be so kind of her. I walked into the bedroom and dried myself.
Yet again, I took a glance at the scar on my neck through the standing mirror.
I got to my small back and pulled out my lotion. Before I looked up, Lisa was standing before me with a tray that had a plate of rice and another plate containing egg sauce.

“Make yourself comfortable. Let me get you water.” She handed the food to me and left.

I pulled my hands together and said a prayer before digging into the food. She soon returned with chilled bottled water.

“Thank you, so much.” I looked up and our eyes met. She let out a dim smile. Her smile was infectious that I couldn’t hold back mine.
“You are welcome, darling. Let me know if you need anything else,” she added and left.

It wasn’t up to ten minutes and I was done devouring the food, and washed it down my belly with the cold water, while my left hand worked on my dentition—pulling out the stuck meat between my teeth. It was a rich meal and I enjoyed it. I then picked up my phone to scroll through my newsfeed on Facebook.

Moments later, a few knocks came at the door. I guessed she jammed it and I needed to open it from the inside. I rushed to open the door, still on my towel.
Lisa looked at me with her eyes wide open at my mild nudity. She came inside, her eyes were still fixated on me and I felt uncomfortable.

“Care for anything else, Cutie?”
“Nope. I’m okay. Thanks for the food. I enjoyed it.
“You did?”
“Yes, ma. I really did. Did you make the sauce? It was really tasty and yummy!”
“Aww, thanks, darling.” Lisa smiled sheepishly.
“You are welcome ma.”
“You don’t have to keep calling me ma, Lisa will just be okay.”
“My bad. I’m sorry, Lisa.”
“It's fine, darling,” she said.

It was quite nice to talk to Lisa again and get to know she lived in a very nice apartment. She’s simply a boss lady and I kind of like that.
Did I forget to tell you about her apartment? Oh! Forgive me. Everything was furnished with white and black and that gave it a unique look. The interior design was topnotch and everywhere looked luxurious.

Lisa was in her light nighties which somehow revealed what looked like a saggy breast. She kept looking at me weirdly.

“Jane, darling,” Lisa called me.
“Yes,” I murmured shyly.
“I have been admiring you and you don’t seem to notice that. You keep putting on a poker face.”

I just smiled sheepishly and was unable to say a word. Lisa walked closer, dropped her phone on the bed, and pulled my chin up— before I could process it, something wet and warm greeted my lips. I couldn’t register what was happening but a spark ignited in me somewhere, so I closed my eyes. She licked my bottom lips.

Lisa pulled me into her and pinned me against the door. I groaned at the sudden movements and moaned into her mouth. The kiss she gave me was slow and passionate, moving in a way that she was being very careful and tenderly at the matter.
In the end, we had to be separated since I was running out of air. I stared into her eyes and they were full of lust and long desire.

“Jane, I finally found you,” she whispered.

I had goosebumps when she said that. I knew Lisa had long wanted to have me all to herself, but I was not in the mood for such an illicit act. Not again. Would I be able to resist her?

“Cutie, what happened to you here?” she touched the scar on my neck.
I was dumbfounded, frightening thoughts raced through my mind as I stood motionless.

“Mom! Where are you? Who are you talking to?” I heard someone speak in one breath from outside the room.

“Damn! My daughter…” Lisa left me and rushed towards the door. The shock robbed her off speech.

I heaved a big sigh of relief.

To be continued…
© Frank The Writer
______

Don’t be a ghost reader.

________
Follow my Facebook to participate

Frank The Writer

4 Likes

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
Episode 21

Lisa reached for the door and opened it.
“Good morning, my Princess!” Lisa exclaimed, enveloping her daughter in a hug.
“Good morning mom. You are still up? Do we have a visitor?”
“Yes, my darling. We have a family friend who got stranded on her way. She will be leaving early morning, tomorrow.”

“Oh! Let me see! What’s the name?”
She walked in and our eyes got locked in contact.

“Call her aunty Jane.”
“Good morning aunty Jane,” greeted the innocent-looking pretty girl. She was in her pyjamas.
“Hi, Princess, nice to meet you,” I said.
“Same here, aunty. Welcome.”
“Aww, thank you. I’m sorry we woke you from sleep.”

She smiled and twirled out of the room. She was the spitting image of Lisa with her big pointed nose and small eyes. That could be the exact way Lisa looked at that age.
"Sleep tight, sweetheart," Lisa said.
"And you too, mom."
"I love you."
"I love more, mom."

Lisa went out and returned with a bottle of wine and two glasses. She opened it, pour out half of the glasses, and handed it to me, while she drank from hers.

“Wow! Your daughter is beautiful.”
“Yeah! She is. Thank you.” Lisa smiled.
“She’s just your replica.”
“Oh really?” Lisa sipped from her glass.
“Yeahhhhhhhhh. Your photocopy!"

She simply let out a dim smile.

“How about her father?” I finally summoned the courage to ask.
“Um…,” she stuttered.
“Oh! Don’t worry. It’s fine if you don’t want to talk about it.”
“It's okay, Jane. There’s nothing to hide here. He found out I am a lesbian and we split.
“I'm so sorry about that.”
“I probably should have told you about this before now.”
“No problem. I’m so sorry about your broken marriage.”
“Oh! Don’t worry. It’s in the past now.”

Lisa sat in stunned silence on the bed. I was having random thoughts about the whole scenario; getting split because she’s bisexual and yet she hasn’t changed?

“Well, it’s been five years now.” She broke the short silence.
“That's quite a long time ago,” I said.

Lisa gulped and suddenly felt very vulnerable, in a bedroom with the girl she had been fantasizing about all this while. She was restless and I could feel it. She couldn’t help but get aroused. She had been staring at my mild nudity covered only with panties and a white towel.

Lisa moved closer, ran her hand up my thigh, and I gasped, looking into her small eyes, she noticed a mischievous glint.
Although I was uncomfortable with her touch, I did nothing to stop Lisa from caressing my thigh and as her hand got closer to my already throbbing p*ssy, I felt my breathing getting heavier with every breath.

She slowly started to kiss me—paying attention to every nook and crevice of my body, exploring me, finding new erogenous zones never before encountered with Cyndy. I was almost cumming before she had even reached my nipples. Her kiss wandered from my mouth to my ears and neck then down to my chest and had my body bucking, wanting more.

Her lips just brushing mine. They were so soft and glistened. I couldn’t help but look at them. I wanted to dive in and get lost in her shimmering, wet-looking lips. My mind froze and I wasn’t sure what to do. I was lost and captivated by her.
She moved closer to me—my heart began to beat a little faster— my breath shortened. I could tell she wanted me and I wanted her to take me. The dance of anticipation was in full swing, and I was just a willing passenger to where she was going to take me.

“You have very beautiful eyes.” She said as she placed her hand on my leg. I smiled sheepishly at her compliment.
“It’s nice to be with you alone tonight,” she added.
I could feel the blood running through my body. I now wanted her to kiss me, to feel her soft lips on mine. I wanted her to dive in and immerse herself in me. To take me to places I had never been.

Lisa stood up.

“Another drink?” I asked.
I was delighted and disappointed at the same time.
“Yes. Yes please.”
She walked into the kitchen and topped up our glasses. It gave me time to breathe. To think.
“Are we going to do this? Am I the one doing this again? Oh! No.” The thoughts ran wild in my head.

Liisa returned to the room and handed my wine glass to me. I put it on the table next to me. Lisa took a big swig of hers.
“So where were we?” smiled Lisa. “Ah! Yes, I was about to kiss you.”

Again I froze in fright. My heart almost stopped as she leaned in and kissed my lips. So soft, so tender, her tongue danced inside my mouth and her lips wandered around mine. Her hand cupped my cheek as we went.
She released my face and sat back. Looking straight into my eyes. I was lost, captivated. I was hers

“Are you ok?” she asked. Her voice was soft and tender.
I managed a nod.

She slid off the lounge kneeling between my legs. I sat up. Her lips found mine once again. This time much firmer, but still silky soft. She kissed and our tongues danced to their beat.
Her hands found my breasts and softly squeezed then her hand slid up under my towel taking my breasts out.

Her fingers worked my nipples to attention. Softer than Cyndy had ever touched. She made me crave her touch more and more with every passing second. Her kiss found its way to my neck and then back to my mouth again.
Lisa stood and started to undo her nightwear, button by button. I wanted to jump up and rip it off but I sat still like a good girl.

Once undone she let it fall off revealing her full body. Lisa ripped off my towel and panties—and tossed them on the floor as she laid me back on the sofa.
This only encouraged her more as her free hand wandered down and found my pleasure spot.

Her two fingers ran the length of my already dripping hole, slightly opening me and directly impacting my bud. She sucked, kissed, and played with me until the pleasure was too much and I came strong and loud.

“You haven’t emptied your drink,” said Lisa.

I grabbed the glasses from the table and emptied them all into my belly. She smiled and asked if I wanted more.
“No.” I nodded my head sideways. When I checked my phone, it was 2:15 a.m.

She left the room and told me she will be back in a jiffy.

About ten minutes later, my breathing grew faster and faster and there was a terrible rattling in my throat. I knelt and held my belly as the discomfort continued.
Just then, Lisa walked in smiling and I couldn’t understand why she would be smiling at my misery.

“My belly, please help me with water,” I pleaded.
“Not only water, but I will also give you champagne, too."

I felt my heart throbbing faster and more. It dawned on me Lisa must have poisoned my drink. She stood there in style with her phone probably filming me as I struggled. Feeling as cold as an arctic wind, I got up and stumbled to a chair.

Cindy came over and said something. Her words were only a murmur in my ears. At first, I couldn’t believe Lisa could be that heartless. I had thought Cyndy was the devil but no, I was wrong.

I wanted to scream, at least to get the attention of her daughter but I failed me. I found out I was weak in my bone marrow. I looked at Lisa for help. Her face was as white as the bark on a sycamore tree. She opened her mouth to say something but words couldn’t come out. I saw her pick my cloth from the wardrobe and she began to put them on me.
That was Lisa who kissed and suckled my lips an hour ago. What is she up to? I kept thinking as she gradually fixed me in my clothes.

Then, there was someone else at the door. I was feeling awful and couldn’t tell who the person was. She assisted Lisa and very gently, they carried me up in their arms. When I felt a cold breeze on my face, I was certain we were probably out of the room. My instincts were right; we were out of the room and they eventually dumped me inside a car. I was unconscious but I could tell when the engine got ignited and the smell of the engine filled my nostrils. Where could be the next destination?

To be continued…
© Frank The Writer
_______

Don’t be a ghost reader.

Check the comment section to answer the questions correctly and stand a chance to win 1GB of data. ✅

_______

Follow my Facebook page to participate

Frank The Writer

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EREBUS -The Evil At Heart (Spy Thriller) / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! / How Much Should I Charge For A 150 Paged Novel On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.