Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

7 Questions Tinubu And His Fans Are Afraid To Answer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Questions Tinubu And His Fans Are Afraid To Answer (289 Views)

Deloitte: We Won't Respond To Irrelevant Questions - Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Sowore Questions Tinubu's Absence At Peace Accord, Confronts Shettima (Video) / 7 Questions For WAEC And President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Questions Tinubu And His Fans Are Afraid To Answer by butterfly777(m): 7:04am On Aug 15, 2022
Tinubu and his paid agents have been hiding information about these issues because they reveal the fact that he is not capable of managing Nigeria well.

1. Which primary school and secondary did he attend?

2. What is his true age?

3. Why did he ask where are the cows when everyone knows when the Fulanis are killing the Yorubas.

4. What does he mean by the statement "Fulanis and the Yorubas are one?"

5. How much does he still collect from the Lagos State government?

6. What is his involvement in the endsars killing?

7. Why they feel guilty once you tell them to vote wisely?

Only genuine responses are allowed. No sidestepping of this questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Questions Tinubu And His Fans Are Afraid To Answer by GardenOfGod(m): 7:04am On Aug 15, 2022
He belongs in jail if there are no answers! grin grin grin

Re: 7 Questions Tinubu And His Fans Are Afraid To Answer by iyamALBEN(m): 7:07am On Aug 15, 2022
I will become the president of The US if this Wonderful thread makes FP. cool
Re: 7 Questions Tinubu And His Fans Are Afraid To Answer by Billygee2u: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2022
butterfly777:
Tinubu and his paid agents have been hiding information about these issues because they reveal the fact that he is not capable of managing Nigeria well.

2. What is his true age?

3. Why did he ask where are the cows when everyone knows when the Fulanis are killing the Yorubas.

4. What does he mean by the statement "Fulanis and the Yorubas are one?"

5. How much does he still collect from the Lagos State government?

6. What is his involvement in the endsars killing?

7. Why they feel guilty once you tell them to vote wisely?

They will continue to avoid the questions because,they can't cover an open truth.

1 Like

Re: 7 Questions Tinubu And His Fans Are Afraid To Answer by Ivimmanuel: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2022
The only important questions I see there is 5 and 6 the others are just garbage
Re: 7 Questions Tinubu And His Fans Are Afraid To Answer by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Funny!
Re: 7 Questions Tinubu And His Fans Are Afraid To Answer by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2022
butterfly777:

-[i]ABGADO NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCH EJESHA ABATETE
2. What is his true age?- ANY AGE CAN SERVE

3. Why did he ask where are the cows when everyone knows when the Fulanis are killing the Yorubas.- WHAT DO U WHAT TO KNW AGAIN WHEN U KWN THAT EVERYBODY KNOWS

4. What does he mean by the statement "Fulanis and the Yorubas are one?"- DO YOU WHAT ME TO EXPLAIN " ONE" TO U ? AS AN NUMBER OR ALPHABET

5. How much does he still collect from the Lagos State government?- HE IS COLLECTING YES BUT IS NOT YOUR BIZNESS TO KNW HOW MUCH

6. What is his involvement in the endsars killing?- WHAT IS YOUR OWN INVOLVEMENT IN #ENDSARS

7. Why they feel guilty once you tell them to vote wisely?-THERE IS NO WISE OR FOOLISH VOTE IN ELECTION

for ur am info I did not belong to any political part talk more of voting

I don't even have voters card self

But anybody wey go make cup of beans 50 make him enter no shaking

(1) (Reply)

2023: Former Anambra Guber Candidate Dumps PDP, Backs Peter Obi / I Might Have Accessed Parallel Universes Through Dreaming / Rice Exportation As APC Campaign Chip.wotowoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.