Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman (13929 Views)

Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures / Jitters As Wike’s Camp Pushes For PDP NEC Meeting / Dayo Adeyeye: Tinubu Is The Best Successor For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by vicdom(m): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Supporters of the Rivers State governor, Mr. Nyesom Wike, in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) have given an “irreducible minimum condition” for reconciliation in the faceoff between them and the leadership of the main opposition party.

The pro-Wike camp said the PDP national chairman, Dr. Iyorchia Ayu, must go, insisting also that they should be allowed to choose his successor.
The supporters of the Rivers State governor urged former Senate President David Mark to speak up on the post-presidential primary election crisis. They alleged that Mark was with Ayu’s letter of resignation.

Those demands came ahead of Monday’s meeting of a six-man committee comprising representatives from the camps of the PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, and Wike, for reconciliation talks.
But Atiku, in a statement on Sunday, painted a gloomy picture of the country, stating that the statistics on Nigeria’s current position is grim and disappointing.

A source, who was a member of the previous National Working Committee (NWC) of PDP during the Uche Secondus tenure, said, “By ensuring the removal of Ayu, Atiku can be said to have shown that he has the capacity to keep to the agreement of inclusiveness, trust and avoid any victimisation of the supporters of the Rivers State governor.”
Speaking exclusively with THISDAY, the source, who pleaded anonymity, said, “Dr. Iyorchia Ayu has betrayed the confidence of the Rivers State governor, Wike. “Nigerians know that Wike would have won the ticket, but for treachery. He lost the presidential ticket and the chances of becoming the running mate to the presidential candidate due to treachery,” the source said.

According to the source, “Wike has lost twice. He wants to be a stakeholder in the presidential campaign. So, we want the office of the national chairman, because of what we will be bringing on board. Wike has a lot to bring on board. He has capacity.”

The source also alleged the PDP national chairman had already signed a resignation letter.

It said, “What is Ayu bringing to help Atiku? He should resign if he has honour. After all, he signed the resignation letter that he will resign if the presidential candidate comes from the north. The letter is with David Mark. David Mark should speak out.”
The source explained that the purpose Wike was inviting APC chieftains to inaugurate some of the projects he executed was to show the world that he had capacity and had a lot to contribute to the party.

It added, “Defecting to another political party is not on board.”

The source, who played an important role in the sack of Secondus, added, “Wike lost the presidential ticket and the running mate position. He is asking for the office of national chairman. If Atiku is sincere, he should allow Ayu to go. He can appoint him as his chief of staff, if he wants to earn the trust of Wike and his supporters. We have a lot to contribute.”

https://www.arise.tv/ayu-must-go-rivers-governor-wikes-camp-insists-on-choosing-successor-for-pdp-chairman/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by ChangetheChange: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2022
The pro-Wike camp said the PDP national chairman, Dr. Iyorchia Ayu, must go, insisting also that they should be allowed to choose his successor.

Wike has lost twice. He wants to be a stakeholder in the presidential campaign. So, we want the office of the national chairman, because of what we will be bringing on board. Wike has a lot to bring on board. He has capacity.”

Wike lost the presidential ticket and the running mate position. He is asking for the office of national chairman

Wike is drunk and mad, he wants to to choose party chairman for himself., he is eyeing Presidency for 2027.
Wike can never be president.
He can't deliver up to 25% for APC in Rivers State, Amaechi tried it for Buhari in 0215 and 2019, APC failed woefully. Rivers state indigenes will never vote Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket or APC .
Wike should just decamp and go contest for Presidency under another party in 2027, if he thinks Nigerians will vote for him

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by GardenOfGod(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2022
The working governor.. Meanwhile PVCs are ready for collection.
VOTE WISELY!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by EMXTAN1(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2022
Wetin e wan use Chairmanship position that would still bow and take orders from the president.. anyways e no concern me..
Peter Obi is the way my people

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by Ancecoker(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2022
angry
Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by crossfm: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Hehehe.

Wike the strongest.

He is firing on all cylinders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by Manson1(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Wike wants to turn pdp to his personal property

BTW...
This is a four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...

2 Likes

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by ceeceeco: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Peter Obi's Victory is sure & secured. Inshallah!

10 Likes

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by Gvavvzyxx: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by Tecnophone: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Nice development but, matters arising.
Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by Newyorkitis(m): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2022
That is their cup of tea
Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by GardenOfGod(m): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Their wahala...
A house fighting against each other cannot stand!
Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by Manny21: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Wike by fraternizing with APC stalwarts has significantly reduced his political value and influence in PDP. He did not realize the implication of those gestures towards APC's godfathers. He has succeeded in demystifying himself

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by Gvbajsy7: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by wolesmile(m): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Wike the Wicked.

The most coveted bride right now for all political parties

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by IMASTEX: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2022
If only nigerians can collectively reward APC & PDP by massively voting the unqualified ones out especially in the green & red chambers to vote in other parties, that alone will make the politicians to sit up.

6 Likes

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by ceeceeco: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2022
Since my life, I've never voted for any candidate that is not reliable, more especially the Governorship & Presidential candidates, even if the person wins or not, it doesn't matter to me, what matters most to me is voting my conscience. Listen, this has nothing to do with money, because, I can still take your money & still not vote for you if you're not trustworthy, credible & competent. To be honest, if I don't see a trusted & credible candidate vying for any political position which I have the right & opportunity to vote, I'd rather not vote. I can't be so foolish to vote for incompetency; not in my life time. Karma is always watching! May life continue to be fair & kind to those who have the interest of this nation at heart, & may the almighty God(Allah) continue to bless the good people of Nigeria & put our enemies to shame. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by DukeofUmueri247: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2022
Wahala
Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2022
We are fully Obidient. I am so proud of Obidients. You guys are creating the greatest moments in the history of Nigeria. Keep it up.

6 Likes

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by EponOjuku: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2022
Where was David Mark, Iyorchia Ayu, Atiku and Okowo when Wike was fighting Ali Modu Sheriff and battling for the soul of PDP?
The opportunistic fools now think they have arrived.

Well, Wike is set to play a spoiler and the earlier they manage him properly, the better for them.

22 Likes

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by SEGLIZ: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2022
troubles in the camps of our enemies. so shall it continue with them.

3 Likes

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by everythinggirly(f): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2022
Wike should rest.
Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by Passionate888: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Make these journalists leave Wike alone na
Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by Focusmi: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2022
2023 election will be very interesting
Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by SpecialEdition: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2022
APC don do rally
Where PDP rally?

We vote PDP- them loot us
We vote APC- them terrorise and bankrupt us
2023 - No vote olodo!

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by Wintertime: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2022
Nb
Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by OLOKOESHIN: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:
The working governor.. Meanwhile PVC's are ready for collection.
VOTE WISELY!
Voting Ipig separatist is not considered wisdom

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by malali: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2022
WIKE IS JUST LOUD.....HE IS NOT SMART.

EVEN YOUR SO CALLED PARTY MEMBERS DEY WAYO YOU ALL THE TIME.

WHEN ITS TIME TO SPEND MONEY AND GATHER RIVERS STATE VOTE....THATS THE ONLY TIME THEY REMEMBER YOU.

PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE-ZERO
VICE-PRESIDENCY-ZERO
DG CAMPAIGN-ZERO

LETS WATCH AND SEE

ATIKU WILL NEVER ALLOW WIKE CHOOSE PARTY CHAIRMAN

3 Likes

Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by Anisilas: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Wike the force
Re: Wike’s Camp Insists On Choosing Successor For PDP Chairman by Triangles1(m): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2022
It seems WIKE hold strong position in PDP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From John Oyegun's 80th Birthday Celebration In Abuja / Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee / Can A Divided North Win Election 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.