Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

My Observation On APC, PDP And LP Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observation On APC, PDP And LP Supporters (305 Views)

Abia LP Supporters Carry Coffin, Say PDP Died On 18 March, Buried On 22nd March / LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect / Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation On APC, PDP And LP Supporters by strangest(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2022
I’ve come to terms with my observations about supporters of the presidential flag bearers of APC,PDP and LP.

The supporters of APC/Tinubu, are mostly those that rely on government patronage, the existing corrupt system, brief-case/portfolio contractors and businessmen who have no viable means of livelihood or ability to create wealth outside of government. They depend solely on government to live.

The supporters of PDP/Atiku are mainly those who did not benefit from APC’s maladminstration, with hope that Atiku’s presidency will somehow allow them make money from the treasury, they are so used to free money from their days in government that the last 7 years have so impoverished them and they can’t wait to take over.
They have almost same Idiology as the APC except that one is in power and the other can’t wait to replace the one in power. Nothing dissimilar.

As for LP/Obidients, the supporters are mostly self- reliant people, whose only dream is to have a working government. They believe Nigeria has great and enormous potentials and can work again. They want a new beginning for Nigeria; a change from the endemic corruption that has been the bane of Nigeria’s development. They want a RESET.
They want Nigeria to be productive by industrialization. They want a shift from consumption to production. They want to get the ports working efficiently and effectively. They want to tackle insecurity by creating jobs through industrializing the economy. They want a working and affordable healthcare. They want every child of school age to be in school because they understand that an educated populace Is a productive populace.

May God help us choose wisely

#copied

6 Likes

Re: My Observation On APC, PDP And LP Supporters by UselessBuharist: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2022
strangest:
I’ve come to terms with my observations about supporters of the presidential flag bearers of APC,PDP and LP.

The supporters of APC/Tinubu, are mostly those that rely on government patronage, the existing corrupt system, brief-case/portfolio contractors and businessmen who have no viable means of livelihood or ability to create wealth outside of government. They depend solely on government to live.

The supporters of PDP/Atiku are mainly those who did not benefit from APC’s maladminstration, with hope that Atiku’s presidency will somehow allow them make money from the treasury, they are so used to free money from their days in government that the last 7 years have so impoverished them and they can’t wait to take over.
They have almost same Idiology as the APC except that one is in power and the other can’t wait to replace the one in power. Nothing dissimilar.

As for LP/Obidients, the supporters are mostly self- reliant people, whose only dream is to have a working government. They believe Nigeria has great and enormous potentials and can work again. They want a new beginning for Nigeria; a change from the endemic corruption that has been the bane of Nigeria’s development. They want a RESET.
They want Nigeria to be productive by industrialization. They want a shift from consumption to production. They want to get the ports working efficiently and effectively. They want to tackle insecurity by creating jobs through industrializing the economy. They want a working and affordable healthcare. They want every child of school age to be in school because they understand that an educated populace Is a productive populace.

May God help us choose wisely

#copied

Very true

1 Like

Re: My Observation On APC, PDP And LP Supporters by iSense247: 7:32am On Aug 15, 2022
You are right 100%.

1 Like

Re: My Observation On APC, PDP And LP Supporters by iSense247: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2022
My vote and that of every member of my family is going to LABOUR PARTY and PETER OBI. I will never stand under the sun to vote for one kleptomaniac living in Dubai or one shaky shaky heroin diapers wearing junkie. Nigeria must move forward and the time is now. It's OBI O'clock.

1 Like

Re: My Observation On APC, PDP And LP Supporters by Generalnomercy: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2022
I and my entire group are 100% ObiDient.
Re: My Observation On APC, PDP And LP Supporters by Generalnomercy: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2022
Peter Obi is the Magic wand

1 Like

Re: My Observation On APC, PDP And LP Supporters by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2022
You nailed it
Re: My Observation On APC, PDP And LP Supporters by rolams(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2022
I disagree!
Re: My Observation On APC, PDP And LP Supporters by pricklewane: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2022
Peter Obi supporters n foolishness are intertwined. Person go sit-down do analysis like lunatic n still have the courage to post such madness. So Peter Obi is the saint among the candidate according to your demented Igbotic head. You de mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation On APC, PDP And LP Supporters by PeaceNexus(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2022
Very true! It can't be better said.
Re: My Observation On APC, PDP And LP Supporters by PeaceNexus(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Uboi calm down first.....e never reach for you to craze like this grin
pricklewane:
Peter Obi supporters n foolishness are intertwined. Person go sit-down do analysis like lunatic n still have the courage to post such madness. So Peter Obi is the saint among the candidate according to your demented Igbotic head. You de mad
Re: My Observation On APC, PDP And LP Supporters by Frigga13: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2022
OBi cretians are all IPOB bingos bitter about Kanu lockup and believe Obi will free Kanu

Obi cretians are fully out to force obi into another civil war to end Nigeria

OBi did nothing in anambra state for 8 years and left assuming 78 billion
That’s shows OBi is a dunce and empty brain that lack ideas on where to invest 78 billion in Anambra state

OBi is a big time scammer .. Oseloka enter jail in USA for him

Is an open secret

One thing is sure in all

Obi will lose Anambra state

Anambrains are never carried away by his noise

We know he plays the religious card

Same Obi that pit Anglicans and Protestants against the Catholic Church

Causing heavy religious bias..

Only IPOB bingos home and abroad will vote Obi

Vote wisely

Power to the people
Re: My Observation On APC, PDP And LP Supporters by udokpuenyi(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2022
Beware of their evil propaganda

(1) (Reply)

Muslim_muslim Ticket: The Shortest Distance Between Nigeria And Islamic Caliphat / The Main Reasons Peter Obi Was Impeached In Anambra State / 2023: Vote Labour Party’s Peter Obi For Freedom Says Kenneth Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.