Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? (1209 Views)

Why Middle Belt Will Vote Peter Obi — Barr. Simon Gunkat / Why The Middle Belt Will Remain Part Of The North / Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by obaaderemi: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2022
The middle belt region of Nigeria is largely Christian and over the years have been arguably the most abused region of the country. So this election is very important to them.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by DaInferno(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2022
obaaderemi:
The middle belt region of Nigeria is largely Christian and over the years have been arguably the most abused region of the country. So this election is very important to them.

no divisions,one Nigeria should go out as one and put in the right candidate there

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2022
They will decide.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by obaaderemi: 8:37am On Aug 15, 2022
DaInferno:
no divisions,one Nigeria should go out as one and put in the right candidate there
We can say this because the candidates are not discussing the issues. And one of the biggest issues in the country today is terrorism, an issue which the middle belt appears to be suffering a lot from.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by limeta(f): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2022
They will be alright if they do not vote Saudi choice of candidate
Since they mostly Christians then no contest

Obedient structure

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2022
Obi na.

Obi will win middlebelt votes by a wide margin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by Laggafin: 8:43am On Aug 15, 2022
The middle belt is the real deal and the huge joke on the Agbado plus cassavarian urchins.. the hard Truth is Middle or North central are Yusfuly Obidient grin

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by GamalNasser: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2022
They will Vote PDP

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by EMMNIG: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2022
obaaderemi:

As a man from Plateau State,
And from the feelings on ground ,
This region will vote inline with Religion.
And the Region is 80% Christians.

PETER will get close to 70% votes.
Here in Bokkos we are for him.
NASSAWA STATE IS SERIOUSLY PUSHING FOR A CHRISTIAN GOVERNOR THIS TIME..
I bet you , THERE IS HOPE FOR LABOUR PARTY IN PLATEAU STATE.
THANK YOU.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by LadyRosa(f): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Benue is dusted for obi,then Atiku.

The Idomas self carry obi for head like Edo people.My observations recently, many rev fathers from the MB are mostly from Benue.My parish alone sef a huge percentage registered like kilode, with the help of an idoma priest.

Nassarawa christians are going for obi as well.

I really don't know the voting patterns for the kogis, bet a split between tinubu/ Atiku and Then some percentage for Obi.

Kwara definitely is tinubu and Atiku with a small minority for Obi.

Now, from the facts I have from grassroots folks, northern christians are rooting for Obi massively, only political jobbers who are in for the money are campaigning for Atiku.Them no dey hear Tinubu at all, infact some don't even see him as a candidate that will live long enough to rule.So the reality of shetimma becoming president by natural disaster dey fear them cheesy

Even the PDP northern christians self dey fear wetin go happen if APC win. grin

Majority of Jos folks are obi and Atiku.But, then money factor may play here because it's presently a poor state with nothing meaningful in terms of development.Religion and money factor will play a huge role here.

Thing is churches in the North are out to make sure a Christian wins.Truth is, northern christians are voting based on religion and hardship/ insecurity they are facing.This Deborah issues is still lingering in their lips,they keep talking about it.

I no even want talk about southern Kaduna.Majority of my friends are from there, na them dey vex pass. grin grin cheesy

Kaduna people were sleeping in registration centres just to get registered grin grin

I'm a card carrying member of PDP, my fellow comrades don dey see small small change but, I'm just too reluctant to campaign for them.

Atiku is just a reminder to the born to rule nature of the fulanis,hence my no zeal to campaign for him.Again the gbagis and bwaris I mingle with are not happy with the way their lands/political roles are being snatched by Northerners,and so I will campaign and vote for Obi.

17 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by Frigga13: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2022
EMMNIG:

THANK YOU.

Plateau and Benue is going Pdp national and maybe Apc stAte

Kaduna is between Pdp and Apc ..

Niger stAte is Pdp federal
Kwara is going Pdp this time ..

Kogi .. igala ebira upwards is going Pdp
Okun Apc

Where is Labour going to win in middle belt ..

Which state ?

Saying Labour will win plateau is like sayin saying apga will win in plateau

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by Frigga13: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:
Benue is dusted for obi,then Atiku.

The Idomas self carry obi for head like Edo people.

Nassarawa christians are going for obi as well.

I really don't know the voting patterns for the kogis, bet a split between tinubu and Atiku.

Kwara definitely is tinubu and Atiku with a small majority for Obi.

Now, from the facts I have from grassroots folks, northern christians are rooting for Obi massively, only political jobbers who are in for the money are campaigning for Atiku.

Majority of Jos folks are obi.

Thing is churches in the North are out to make sure a Christian wins.Truth is, northern christians are voting based on religion and hardship.

I no even want talk about southern Kaduna.Majority of my friends are from there, na them dey vex pass.

Those people were sleeping in registration centres just to get registered grin grin

Where in the north are arewa christian routing for Obi

Tell us ..

You igbos don’t understand anything .. Una go just sit for Una south dey yarn dust..

Egon in Nasarawa are majority Christian mixed with igbo tribe over the years are divided btwn Atiku and Obi

What happen Northern. Nasarawa .. do not be decieved by media ..

Nasarawa is between Apc and Pdp..

Not be internet noise

And where in idoma land they carry Obi for head

Infact Na dia Apc candinate the carry for Head

Have you been to idoma land before ?

I’m in chikun local government.. southern kaduna as I type and will soon be enroute to Abuja ..
Where is the hype in southern kaduna .. your friends told you.. there’s a Obi bill board by igbos in sabo.. chikun road and that’s all in kaduna state mounted by igbos in sabo..

Which tribe in southern kaduna and sokapu is hunting for obi out of the 51 tribes in s. Kaduna ?

Northern kaduna is totally locked down for Atiku
From makrafi plaza to Kawo Nandi is Atiku

No be hear say..

Vist A makurdi and feel it live .. no social media

Reason why Obi cretians will cry more

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by Theowise(f): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2022
60% for APC in Kogi State. Majority of Kogi APC votes to come from Okun and Ebira.
Frigga13:

Plateau and Benue is going Pdp national and maybe Apc stAte

Kaduna is between Pdp and Apc ..

Niger stAte is Pdp federal
Kwara is going Pdp this time ..

Kogi .. igala ebira upwards is going Pdp
Okun Apc

Where is Labour going to win in middle belt ..

Which state ?

Saying Labour will win plateau is like sayin saying apga will win in plateau

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by Frigga13: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2022
Theowise:
60% for APC in Kogi State. Majority of Kogi APC votes to come from Okun and Ebira.

Okun and Ebira is going Apc .. you’re right

Which part is going to Obi ..

Obi cretians no Dey understand what’s happening in reality

They think making media noise will translate to votes

Time wasters

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by obaaderemi: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2022
Frigga13:

Tell us ..

You igbos don’t understand anything .. Una go just sit for Una south dey yarn dust..

Egon in Nasarawa are majority Christian mixed with igbo tribe over the years are divided btwn Atiku and Obi

Not be internet noise

No be hear say..

Power to the people
North 2023
Can you give us one reason why you think the people of the middle belt, apart from kwara, should vote APC with the menace of the herdsmen which is largely ignored by the government? Not to talk of the Muslim Muslim ticket.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by LadyRosa(f): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2022
Frigga13:

Tell us ..

Not be internet noise

I’m in chikun local government.. southern kaduna as I type and will soon be enroute to Abuja ..
Where is the hype in southern kaduna .. your friends told you.. there’s a Obi bill board by igbos in sabo.. chikun road and that’s all in kaduna state mounted by igbos in sabo..

Which tribe in southern kaduna and sokapu is hunting for obi out of the 51 tribes in s. Kaduna ?

No be hear say..

Power to the people
North 2023

This mumu think say na only him dey Waka for North.Make I come follow you dey make noise for NL.

You have your own observations,I gat mine too.Rest!
The game is about to change.
Atiku is popular,no denial.
But even if he wins,as I'm also a realist, it will be a tough one because of obi factor and not tinubu.

Once again rest, I still dey collect PDP money dey put for my business.

I'm currently in Benue for my husband's uncle burial undecided

Even the drunks here knows peter obi angry

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by obaaderemi: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Frigga13:

Tell us ..

Not be internet noise

No be hear say..

Power to the people
North 2023
So you are saying Obi might even lose in the middle belt. In that case he can only win in the east and Niger Delta. Going by your logic.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by LadyRosa(f): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2022
obaaderemi:
So you are saying Obi might even lose in the middle belt. In that case he can only win in the east and Niger Delta. Going by your logic.

Obi will not lose in Benue AT ALL!
I dey village right now,and these drunks around dey sing him praise.This people are Catholics, especially the idoma tribes and their pastors and priest are influencing them greatly.A priest is presently being favoured to rule despite he is in APC!

BENUE state is Obi followed by Atiku.
Nassarawa votes just like Kaduna will be voted based on insecurity/ and religion.

I can't speak for kogi.

Niger votes will be fucki,Ng shared as well.

Kwara is shared majorly between Tinubu and Atiku and I can bet my money on Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by obaaderemi: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2022
EMMNIG:

THANK YOU.
Obi needs to focus on regions that appear to be his strongholds. I think that's something that will help his campaign.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by obaaderemi: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

I dey village right now,and these drunks around dey sing him praise.This people are Catholics, especially the idoma tribes and their pastors and priest are influencing them greatly.A priest is presently being favoured to rule despite he is in APC!

Nassarawa votes just like Kaduna will be voted based on insecurity/ and religion.

I can't speak for kogi.

Kwara is shared majorly between Tinubu and Atiku and I can bet my money on Atiku.
I guessed so too. Especially places like Benue, Plateau and southern kaduna. But we can't rule out APC and PDP money sharing as a factor once election is close, or even on election day.
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by Frigga13: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

This mumu think say na only him dey Waka for North.Make I come follow you dey make noise for NL.

You have your own observations,I gat mine too.Rest!
The game is about to change.
Atiku is popular,no denial.
But even if he wins,as I'm also a realist, it will be a tough one because of obi factor and not tinubu.

Once again rest, I still dey collect PDP money dey put for my business.

I'm currently in Benue for my husband's uncle burial undecided

Atiku has no opposition anywhere in the North .. east west center..

You can keep spending the money ..
Soon e go dry.. why are you not spending Obi’s money..

Atiku is the next President of Nigeria

Power to the people
North 2023

Next time go home and call you family linage mumu .. typical Obi cretians .. born with insults and senseless like their IPOB bingos
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by Frigga13: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

I can't speak for kogi.

You’re in an idoma village and believe because they Catholics ..Beune state will now vote Obi grin

Your eyes go clear in that village ..

Idoma are minorities in Benue with one senatorial zone

And what happened to egede and Tiv make idoma first govern Benue state

No Nasarawa vote is based on security.. they North is pushing Atiku based on security

Reason why the north is quing behind Atiku

Which security will an igboman provide for northern Nigeria

Una no Dey use Una sense walahi

Just ranting

Which place is Nasarawa is insecure

Where in kaduna .. out of the 51 tribes .. are singing Obi’s name ..

Una go just the assume ..

I no Dey assume ..
North is my home and I vist every part of North I every two weeks

Tell me what’s happening in akwaibom and I won’t argue

Not what’s happening in the north

Go and shout Obi at makurdi.. you dey idoma village on visit and believe Catholics are voting Obi

Stop
Spreading false propaganda

Nigerians are wiser than IPOB bingos and obi cretians

Power to the people
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by Frigga13: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2022
obaaderemi:

Obi will lose middle belt

I can actually put a bet to this ..

He will get some votes .. no doubt from plateau and maybe Beune .. but for Labour Party to win a state in middle belt is a huge fantasy and hallucinations

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by Bendeco02: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2022
Frigga13:

Okun and Ebira is going Apc .. you’re right

Which part is going to Obi ..

Obi cretians no Dey understand what’s happening in reality

They think making media noise will translate to votes

Time wasters

Power to the people
North 2023
You talk like mumu most times... List the tribes in Kogi state.

The issue is not about who wins Ekun and Ebira but with howmany percent margin?

Igala is the majority tribe in Kogi state... Whoever wins that side with wide margin will be likely emerge the winner.
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by Bendeco02: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2022
Frigga13:

Obi will lose middle belt

I can actually put a bet to this ..

He will get some votes .. no doubt from plateau and maybe Beune .. but for Labour Party to win a state in middle belt is a huge fantasy and hallucinations

Power to the people
North 2023
Oya name the candidate that can win middle belt if it sure you?

If Obi wins Benue, Plateaue, Abuja or nasarawa then note that he's likely the winner because the remaining states will be shared by tinubu and Atiku.

Try reason before posting rubbish.
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by Frigga13: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2022
Bendeco02:

You talk like mumu most times... List the tribes in Kogi state.

The issue is not about who wins Ekun and Ebira but with howmany percent margin?

Igala is the majority tribe in Kogi state... Whoever wins that side with wide margin will be likely emerge the winner.

Most times your father and lineage talk like mumu

Igala is going Pdp

OBi has nothing in kogi or Benue ..

We done

Next!
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by Bendeco02: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Frigga13:

Most times your father and lineage talk like mumu

Igala is going Pdp

OBi has nothing in kogi or Benue ..

We done

Next!
Illitrate, since you know that igala is going PDP why mentioned APC as the likely winer of Kogi state. You think wining Only Ekun and Ebira with average or low margin can make APC win Kogi?

You talk bra bra bra... That's your problem

For someone to even understand your point is very hard assignment.

Your comments is all about Obi rivalry, who come follow you yarn that one?
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by Frigga13: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2022
Bendeco02:

Illitrate, since you know that igala is going PDP why mentioned APC as the likely winer of Kogi state. You think wining Only Ekun and Ebira with average or low margin can make APC win Kogi?

You talk bra bra bra... That's your problem

For someone to even understand your point is very hard assignment.

Your comments is all about Obi rivalry, who come follow you yarn that one?

k
Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by Bendeco02: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2022
Frigga13:

k
Shey you're from Kebbi. Being Kebbi Indigene doesn't make you the mouth piece of North.

You're not even true Hausa nor fulani but Hausa banza.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by LadyRosa(f): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Frigga13:

You’re in an idoma village and believe because they Catholics ..Beune state will now vote Obi grin

Your eyes go clear in that village ..

Idoma are minorities in Benue with one senatorial zone

And what happened to egede and Tiv make idoma first govern Benue state

No Nasarawa vote is based on security.. they North is pushing Atiku based on security

Reason why the north is quing behind Atiku

Which security will an igboman provide for northern Nigeria

Una no Dey use Una sense walahi

Just ranting

Which place is Nasarawa is insecure

Where in kaduna .. out of the 51 tribes .. are singing Obi’s name ..

Una go just the assume ..

I no Dey assume ..
North is my home and I vist every part of North I every two weeks

Tell me what’s happening in akwaibom and I won’t argue

Not what’s happening in the north

Go and shout Obi at makurdi.. you dey idoma village on visit and believe Catholics are voting Obi

Stop
Spreading false propaganda

Nigerians are wiser than IPOB bingos and obi cretians

Power to the people

I don't have time to read your jargons.

It's all in your head.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by LadyRosa(f): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2022
obaaderemi:
I guessed so too. Especially places like Benue, Plateau and southern kaduna. But we can't rule out APC and PDP money sharing as a factor once election is close, or even on election day.

That one dey na.
Me sef dey secretly do anti party as I'm a card carrying member of PDP and I need the cash.But I will vote Obi,even though I still attend PDP meeting.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? by 9jalyte: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2022
Frigga13:

Tell us ..

Not be internet noise

No be hear say..

Power to the people
North 2023

When you stand in your small space and be claiming know it all, you will continue to deceive your master with a false hope. You have analyzed all the NC from one spot without giving empirical reason for your assertion. This is the same mindset that made Tinubu go for a M/M ticket because he was deceived that it does not matter. WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU THINK MATER MOST now, you guys have no sensory to feel the pulse of the people.

If you like be the Chief of Northern Christians, what is clear is that Christians in the North are not going to vote for their Northern identity, or for road or job, they are faced with a situation that will shape their existence as Christians in the North post 2023 election. They have been pushed to the wall APC that made a statement that they are insignificant and by the Fulanis who are working for their extinction. These two fears and concerns are represented in APC and PDP candidates.

That analysis above apart, if you claim to have seen what is happening in those areas, I also have my own information on what is happening those areas. In Southern Kaduna, the different people I know there are more Obidient than Igbos self. I was with my friend who is Baju by tribe, he was making a call and they were discussing the Obi movements plans in their place. After the call, he told me "I wish the South are as ready and rugged as they as on this Obi mater". In Jos, what I have seen is similar. Benue and Nasarawa is very predictable.

It is either you are ignorant or mischievous by assuming that these calls by Pastors and Priests to their congregants to get ready is for Atiku. If that is what you think, then go and unlearn.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Do Not Vote For Any Candidate Who Cannot Speak To You Directly" - Peter Obi Say / Tinubu Will Be Defeated In North, Powerful Northerner Vows In A Viral Video / NOI Polls: Alex Otti (LP)Leading In Abia, Atiku Winning In Northwest(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.