Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention (33381 Views)

Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) / Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by BadNews: 9:16am On Aug 15, 2022
Three Persons have died while returning home from the 70th Annual Convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

DAILY POST learnt that a bus conveying 15 of the RCCG members had engaged in excessive speed, defying passengers’ call for caution.

It was gathered that the bus marked APP 297 YC, suddenly had a burst tyre, lost control and somersaulted.

The Ogun State Traffic Compliance and Enforcement (TRACE) Corps confirmed that the accident occurred at Day Waterman College axis of the Abeokuta–Kobape–Siun road around 5:22pm.

Also, the spokesperson of the Federal Road Safety Corps in Ogun, Florence Okpe, said nine female adults, four male adults, one male child and one female child were involved in the crash.

While saying 10 persons were injured (eight female adults and two male adults), Okpe added that the male and female kids were rescued unhurt.

The three dead victims, according to her, were two men and one woman.

“The suspected cause of the lone crash was excessive speed when approaching a dangerous bend which led to loss of control.

“The injured victims were taken to State Hospital, Ijaye Abrokuta, for medical attention and the corpses were deposited at the same hospital’s mortuary,” she said.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/15/three-die-while-returning-from-rccg-convention/

4 Shares

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by BadNews: 9:16am On Aug 15, 2022
You Will Never See Any Bad News This Week

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Hezzyluv: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2022
So sad..

Death na normal thing. Some people wey don die had one time or the other pray for long life. But, they died afterwards.
That goes to tell us, "we all would die one day". Still on still, we pray not from the foolishness or recklessness of one agbero driver. Regardless, we would die.

We should not be frighten by it, just be concern about where you would spend your ETERNITY.

RIP to the deaths.

I beg, make una help me see person wey dey below me Monica. That guy na werey. grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by BadNews: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Hezzyluv:
cry

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Totilopussylick(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2022
BadNews:

Even though bad news begins the week with bad news.

Such can never be our potions tongue

7 Likes

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Hezzyluv: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2022
BadNews:

See More Photos Via www.. Com

One day, it would be your turn too. Because, na turn by turn.

2 Likes

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by donbrowser(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2022
What do you expect when Peter Obi wore black to the place grin grin

Quote me, I full ground

15 Likes

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by stano2(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2022
Sad
May their souls rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Neddstark: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2022
BadNews:

If it is bound to happen, it happens.
Expect the best, prepare for the worst

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by rusher14: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2022
May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by YoungLionken(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2022
Sometimes, things happen and you begin to wonder what's happening, but that's because we're humans..

But God Almighty knows what and why it happened..

Humans don't but only God knows the reason for their deaths, whether good or for bad...

4 Likes

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by NoToTerrorists: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Hmm
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by yinkus6750(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Recklessness and careless driving on the path of any driver doesn't guarantee God's protection on His own.ay their souls RIP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2022
shocked
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by BESTScientist1: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Lord have mercy but one thing is sure: God is good

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Ohh, rest in peace to the dead.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by pepetua(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2022
RIP dear brethren

1 Like

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by 11timothy11: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2022
please i am looking for work.
video camera man,
video editing.
or any kind of work u can offer me.
location lekki phase one
vote obi

2 Likes

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by SEGLIZ: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2022
may their soul rest in peace.
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by mystery22: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2022
donbrowser:

Quote me, I full ground
Everything is a joke to you Tinubu urchins.. Heartless people and party.
Anyway don't expect sympathy from people their patron is a cold blooded boko Haram leader..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by ukahrawah: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2022
What is it with these drivers and overspeeding? Especially when they're hired.

1 Like

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by olaboy33(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2022
This might not have happened if they had stayed and prayed at home.

Prayers are not guaranteed to get answered because Adeboye or Oyedepo is the one making the prayer.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Realtalk20: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2022
Christianity will never end in Nigeria by the power of Lord Jesus !!

See the new lie the southwest is peddling in their propaganda all because they want us to vote Tinubu?!!

Hoelujohn:
I want all Christians in Nigeria to vote this man even though the population of the Muslims is higher. I want to see if he can get up to 15million Christian votes.

Just imagine ? When everyone knows Christians are more than Muslims !! You see their new strategy ?

They are working on Christian psychology. They want to make you feel we are less in Number so the youth start to find. Islam attractive.

The south Nigeria needs to be aware how Tinubu 8s using the southwest against Christianity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Arysexy(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2022
donbrowser:

Quote me, I full ground

May their souls rest in peace.

When we start giving back to these useless APC Agbado urchins and weevils. They will cry toxic politics.

This idiot decided to play dirty politics with people mourning the departure of their loved ones.

This was how they played toxic politics with GEJ in 2015. Today they are crying when such is returned to them.

Not to worry, their shaky shaky daddy is receiving the karma of old man politics he played against Anenih.

It will go round

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by adioolayi(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2022
God rest their souls..

I do hope they are saved..

So that we will all meetup with Jesus when the trumpet sounds..

Hallelujah.
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Sancheez4(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2022
dem for kukuma dey house dey watch the program.. Rest in peace
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Throwback: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2022
Imagine it was Buhari that visited RCCG and this tragedy happened after?

Imagine the rubbish that would have emanated from their hateful souls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by donbrowser(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2022
mystery22:
Everything is a joke to you Tinubu urchins.. Heartless people and party.
Anyway don't expect sympathy from people their patron is a cold blooded boko Haram leader..

People didn't die until Obi went there. grin

Do you know what you people said about Ekweremadu and Father Mabaka?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by FalseProphet1(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2022
Death is inevitable, let's live with eternity in mind and God will see us through.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The Wheel Of A Boeing 747 Aircraft Is Changed / Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) / White Lady Complains About The Difficulty In Getting Nigerian Permit (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.